Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime (10860 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ode! I ask u? angry
Moderators ban Idowu, she just insulted me
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Fruitful2: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
YOU HAVE A CHOICE.FORGET ABOUT HER AND STOP COMPLAINING.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Coefficient(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
OP, stop dating 'I never chop girls'
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Mynd44: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Coefficient: OP, stop dating 'I never chop girls'
When he is an "I never chop guy"
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
fresh_dude: Let me help out...ahem...**wherever you are, now that I need you/cry me a river, that leads to your ocean/you'll never see me fall apart/...words of a broken heart is just/emotions taking me over/ la la la.....** forgotten the lyrics. In my opinion that's the only DC song that makes sense.

Loooolzzzzz!

U af talk it!
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by madeonline(m): 5:38am On Jun 27, 2012
To be candid, she was never your girlfriend. You were only her "maga". Stop sobbing, gratefully take heart and move on without further reversals!!!
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by chukham(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Pls frnds, am nt in pains or whatever u guys label it. Thank God i moved on b4 she started wanting me back. I dont feel her anymore. I just felt like sharing my experience with u guys. Am disappointed at d replies i got. Cos sm wia making fun of me, But i still want 2 thank u guys 4 contributing. God bless.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
Fake love at work. some women and the love of money. @OP so sorry
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Why did you date a lady that cant afford to recharge her phone in the first place....
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Na wa oo. Person ask for advice, na bashing he dey get. hahaha grin grin.. Nairalanders, I hail thee oo
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by tunapawizzy: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
chukham: My ex girlfriend who told me 24hrs ago that she really loves me and wants me back, (though I refused), just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat just because I refused to send her airtime. I discovered early that she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude and that was why I left her. I think she is very mannerless. The experiences I had with her made me to hate women. She always nags, she is never wrong, she never has the right words to comfort me whenever I am down, but would rather add fuel to my pains and sorrow. Well thank God she is out of my life for good. I pity the man that will take her as a wife. That man wont last 2months. Anyway, has anyone else had a similar experience like this? (Being deleted from a woman's phone contact or social media contact over a flimsy reason)
My guy see ur life 4 nairaland o....u nor dy shame? Ow dis one take be mata now..as she delete u now make we go nack head for olumo rock?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by funkymedina: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
I dont understand. She wanted you back but you refused , she then deleted you from her chat group and you come to nairaland to cry, and in ur head its because of airtime?? You said you dont want, u effectively ended it. wetin she wan take u do again. Nonsence!
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Ayorh4you(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
chukham: My ex girlfriend who told me 24hrs ago that she really loves me and wants me back, (though I refused), just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat just because I refused to send her airtime. I discovered early that she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude and that was why I left her. I think she is very mannerless. The experiences I had with her made me to hate women. She always nags, she is never wrong, she never has the right words to comfort me whenever I am down, but would rather add fuel to my pains and sorrow. Well thank God she is out of my life for good. I pity the man that will take her as a wife. That man wont last 2months. Anyway, has anyone else had a similar experience like this? (Being deleted from a woman's phone contact or social media contact over a flimsy reason)
and WTF do u want us 2 do about it? Must u post if u dnt hv any reasonable topic 2 discuss?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by fittty(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Gold diggers attitude
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by emesv26(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
girls re hrtless love is a naked weapon stop having girls friend n choooooossssssss a rite partner love is wicked
I HATE GIRLS sad
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by DarkFive: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
@Poster!Bonn all dis fake mehn in this forum!as for Chics na their way be dat,so get used to it...its hard to meet a chic dat wnt demand for one thing or the order lyk BIS,shoes or Hair.so get used to it.
So I dnt blame Badt guyz wen they show gals wot "no luv" mins.
Cheers Bro
Hope that helped....lolz
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by boyendowed(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2012

Your last four sentences gives you away as someone bitter.Like Omegared said,you still like her.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by phenom666(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
That girl deserve to rod in hell, money one day go kill girls. Girl are devil
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by denitro(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Serves you right.
Next time u will not be stingy with any Nigerian girl grin grin
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Sagamite(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I agree with this. If you are so happy as you said, why are you here complaining about it?

So if you complain about a bad behaviour that means it is eating you up inside?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by tpia5: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
denitro: Serves you right.
Next time u will not be stingy with any Nigerian girl grin grin

haha
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Ekans: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
Poster,its obvious you miss her(you know what)?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by tpia5: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
poster

just read your complaint and it seem your ex deleted you because you had some quarrels, not just because of the 2go problem.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by lifestyle1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
What's her 2go id ? undecided
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sagamite:

So if you complain about a bad behaviour that means it is eating you up inside?
not when you complain bitterly about it as if you regret not actually sending her the anytime
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by AK481(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
Yea,this is a normal things for girls I consider as cheap and mild prostitute.I ve had an incident of a girl iwas chating with and she send me a pic of her boobs n she asked me to send her "mtn 200" so she can she me a full unclad movie n pics.I just ignored her and before 20mins she deleted me.

Girls of nowadays are absolutely shameless and beg at any slightest opportunity,take a trip to silverbird galaria on saturday n see wat I m talking about.

@ d op situation,I m amazed how n why u managed to date her for long,even giving her the title "ex".what a shame to girls of nowadays,they think that phunking them is an exchange 4 money,even to their so called bf.I thank God 4 my woman
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by nipeks001(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
It's actually crazy to hear whatt some guyz are saying and 4 d girlz he's not crying abt d fact dat they are no more dating,they broke up a long time ago and infact he broke up with the girl,he is only pondering on the fact that why GOLD DIGGERS like you girls will delete someone off ur frnd list just bcoz they didn't send airtime to you.SOME GIRLZ ARE JUST CRAZY.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by souleymon(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
Back then, i delete b4 letting them delete me.
Good thing, am off Market

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Azumy(f): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
omega25red: stop lying dude you miss her. also her deleting you is eating you up inside
mtscheeeww dnt mind d yeye guy! Am sorry but tink u r also imma*ture!#rolling eyez#
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
life_style: What's her 2go id ? undecided

you want send her recharge card niii? grin grin
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by myz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
buy me d airtym instead
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Sagamite(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
not when you complain bitterly about it as if you regret not actually sending her the anytime

I really can't spot the part that suggests he regrets not sending her airtime.

All I see in the post is someone lamenting the kinds of shythead women our Nigerian society produces sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? / Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.