Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime (10858 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by johnstar(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hahahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahahhaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahaahahahahaahahah cnt stop laughn @all of u o, dat i almost fell on d ground
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by etchel(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
waste of another front page
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
O.p, next time u keep ur emotional problems 2urslf. Coming to nairand was a misadventure cos u were seeking 4 solace bt nw u v got ur already broken heart nw completely anihilated here in nairaland were sentiment has no vacancy. Anyways, jst move on shaa- hopefully u will come across a lady that wont ask u 4 air time bt a car then i wonder if u will contemplate suicide then snc nairaland is out of it. Omo, jst move on with ur life. U can make frnds nw with gulder, star, alomo with a pack of benson cos they will surely be ur most faithful pals 2 help u 4get ur sorrows or drench u in it.

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by cheddarking(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
byrron: O.p, next time u keep ur emotional problems 2urslf. Coming to nairand was a misadventure cos u were seeking 4 solace bt nw u v got ur already broken heart nw completely anihilated here in nairaland were sentiment has no vacancy. Anyways, jst move on shaa- hopefully u will come across a lady that wont ask u 4 air time bt a car then i wonder if u will contemplate suicide then snc nairaland is out of it. Omo, jst move on with ur life. U can make frnds nw with gulder, star, alomo with a pack of benson cos they will surely be ur most faithful pals 2 help u 4get ur sorrows or drench u in it.

LMAO
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Op even if u give her airtime she 4 call u mumu.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by 3rdparty: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
She deleted you because you were a time waster
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by olaniyio1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=chukham]My ex girlfriend who told me 24hrs ago that she really loves me and wants me back, (though I refused), just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat just because I refused to send her airtime. I discovered early that she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude and that was why I left her. I think she is very mannerless. The experiences I had with her made me to hate women. She always nags, she is never wrong, she never has the right words to comfort me whenever I am down, but would rather add fuel to my pains and sorrow. Well thank God she is out of my life for good. I pity the man that will take her as a wife. That man wont last 2months. Anyway, has anyone else had a similar experience like this? (Being deleted from a woman's phone contact or social media contact over a flimsy reason)[/quote
she deleted you so what?my friend go hug a transformer near you.oloshi rede rede.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=olaniyi .o][/quote]. *dies*
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by otodeluxe(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Don't hate them. U know there are lyk eggs, no matter how hard they may be
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Skmoda360(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
omega25red: stop lying dude you miss her. also her deleting you is eating you up inside
reason with ur comment
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Skmoda360(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=olaniyi .o][/quote]
take am easy mr man
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by hacklilc: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Well I don't see the reasons why childish dude n gals rubbishing dis guy over this. I don't love ladies because they all cheap. I never love b4 ooh lol. If am kind n caring to ladies its because I want to knack akpako manytimes cos d moni I spend don't mean anything to me.
My guy just move on and be careful in ur nxt chic. Don't fal for ladies let dem fal 4 u.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Mynd44: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2012
I hate it when a thread I am interest in makes front page. It attracts all sort of ghost replies
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by leeland(m): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2012
Guy let me tell u sometin,u can't say y she did dat.It cud be 2 ur advantage.Just move on with ur life.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by oginnade: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2012
Buy 4 her now Maga. Better face ur life n b successful 1st. Unsuccessful Men Run after girls but Girls run after successful Men. Word iz enough 4 a wise.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by stanech: 4:29am On Jun 30, 2012
Just find another gf. No timee oo
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 30, 2012
op,fuuking shiit happens all the time. I feel your pain dude. The mere fact that you tolerate that ingrate attitude of your she-wolf yet she is acting up. Brother,it is time to move on....what did i say? Move on!!!.
what exactly are you missing about her, P-u-n-n-y? Common dude,that biitch aint got any manner so i advice you to pooh on her feet and talk a walk.
Punnies are too cheap to be a devotee to one.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Kpakam(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2012
How Much Airtime are We Even Talking About Here?Maybe MTN #100,u should be ashamed of yourself,you looked Worthless to her,dat waz why She Removed You,Come to tink of It,What Is She Doing wit u on her list,Na ur picture She wan Look,abi Ur Face na Fried Rice?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by MotOnyx(f): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2012
chukham: Pls frnds, am nt in pains or whatever u guys label it. Thank God i moved on b4 she started wanting me back. I dont feel her anymore. I just felt like sharing my experience with u guys. Am disappointed at d replies i got. Cos sm wia making fun of me, But i still want 2 thank u guys 4 contributing. God bless.
4get u're not in pain u sef looking at all ur words u'll be a difficult person dat nag a lot. Why are u saying u pity d man dat'll marry her and u still want to have her back b4 she ask 4credit. How do u know her next relationship wnt last for 2month are u God? I know guys like u infact my fiance dis is d way he Nags like u despite my one mind with him. If we call ur ex-girl now am very sure she'll av tr3llion complain about u too. Just stop conderming people in public and change now incase of ur next step. Dnt be offended if I hit u somewhere plz.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by stallion2: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2012
you be her credit bf, credit mumu or mugu one, choose the one you be. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Policewoman(f): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2012
Is she your reallife GF or virtual GF? Thats why i hate that 2go sh1t!!!! So much lies, deceit and dirtry flirting. Get a life dude and go do something beta wit ur life.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by chukham(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite:

I really can't spot the part that suggests he regrets not sending her airtime.

All I see in the post is someone lamenting the kinds of shythead women our Nigerian society produces sometimes.
God bless u my frnd.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by chukham(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2012
Crown Prince: op,fuuking shiit happens all the time. I feel your pain dude. The mere fact that you tolerate that ingrate attitude of your she-wolf yet she is acting up. Brother,it is time to move on....what did i say? Move on!!!.
what exactly are you missing about her, P-u-n-n-y? Common dude,that biitch aint got any manner so i advice you to pooh on her feet and talk a walk.
Punnies are too cheap to be a devotee to one.
the funny thing is dat i miss nothing about her. Well i thank God o.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by JoeBatters: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2012
U shld be happy, all these ladies sef, every time 'I neva chop, I neva chop' 90% of dem na parasite. If na marriage ur loking for, shine ur eyes well well, but if u just wan enter d place, it is nt a bad thing to help d less previlage n help ur self 2 grin
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by ceaz4r(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2012
Women will always protect their kind! And some senseless guys will be responding out of context as if their life depends on rresponding to treads. Has anyone ever wondered why our ladies are so belittling themselves always asking for recharge cards even as low as N200 worth of it? Even those who don't know you beyond your first name will shamelessly ask for recharge cards. My dear ladies, if no one will tell you folks, I will: it is too low of an esteem! You will worth nothing before any responsible man. Take it or leave it, its you water-melon.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by poweredcom(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2012
@poster

Ave encounter girls like dat infact girls are mannerless and I was a love bird wit some coupple of some but when I observe that kindda life style of a girl I avoid her naija gals don't know how to comfort a man all dey think is their self selfishness
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by MADEMANN: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
My ex girlfriend who told me 24hrs ago that she really loves me and wants me back, (though I refused), just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat just because I refused to send her airtime. I discovered early that she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude and that was why I left her. I think she is very mannerless. The experiences I had with her made me to hate women. She always nags, she is never wrong, she never has the right words to comfort me whenever I am down, but would rather add fuel to my pains and sorrow. Well thank God she is out of my life for good. I pity the man that will take her as a wife. That man wont last 2months. Anyway, has anyone else had a similar experience like this? (Being deleted from a woman's phone contact or social media contact over a flimsy reason)

Hhmmmmmm, Exactly dis same predicament that i am facing right now.

my own girl is that, she nags all the time, very naughty, no respect at all.
always saying abusive words on me, always cry and shout like a Dog. she always disgrace me any where we go.
all my friends , even my yard people hate her rude behavior.

i am tired but time will tell soon.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by victorazy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
Lol mine just did too, she is now ex hehehehehe life goes on "No luv found, No luv lost".
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Dranatomy: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
Hahaa...Dats women for u
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Agbo2(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
SO you can come to Nairaland and cry wolf?
You asked a girl to come see you all the way from Akwa-Ibom,
she got stranded in Portharcourt late in the night and asks you to send credit so she can use find her way to that village of yours you refused to pick her calls.
Why are you not saying that part of the story brother?
Hmmmm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland / What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.