Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,009 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The New Nigeria Dream - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Nigeria Dream (3821 Views)

Yar’adua’s Son, Friends Launch Nigeria Dream Team Project / Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? / Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nigeria Dream by bolaoni(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
Purist,

A change maker doesn't throw insults around in public cool

This is a vision I believe you have strong faith in, no need making people see
reasons why they should join you if they don't want to. So stick with the vision and let's
see where it leads to. wink

We all have different approaches to causing change so let others stick to theirs
and you stick to yours. Your points have been made and if anyone wants to join
let them and those who don't should also be allowed to be wink
Re: The New Nigeria Dream by Purist(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2007
@bolaoni,

I tried to be as civil as possible intially despite all the provocative words he directed at me, but this crazy dude kept pushing me, and kept mistaking my gentlemanliness for stupidity.  I know his type very well, and that was why I decided to give him a dose of his own medicine.  I'm not trying to exonerate myself anyway, I accept that I wasn't well behaved, I guess I got carried away last night.  I'll try as much as possible to ignore further gibberish from him on this thread henceforth.

Anyway, I'm glad we still have sensible people like you around;  there is still hope for Nigeria afterall.  Thanks for the advice, it's well appreciated.

Regards.
Re: The New Nigeria Dream by Purist(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2007
Update: Gymnasium Deals (sent to my box)

One of the things we discovered our members will need is access to places where they can exercise and relax. Where they can swim, play tennis, and generally exercise. This search took us to some hotels and gymnasiums to get a discount for our members.

We were able to get a good offer for our members in Excellence hotel, Lagos Airport hotel and FitZone.  They were able to offer our club members, 30%, 20% and 10% respectively. Not only will this help us to keep in shape, it could also be an opportunity for some of us to meet informally, and who knows having club houses with Gym facilities around Nigeria shouldn’t be a bad idea for the future.

I’ll like to apologize to our members outside of Lagos, we have you in mind and it will become very easy to add a number of deals from all over the country as soon as we can get some mass.

Normal Offers
Excellence Hotel:  Single: N30,000 per annum,  Couple: N50,000 Family of 4: N55,000
Address: 1. Ogba, Ikeja
Address: 2. Allen Avenue, Ikeja

Lagos Airport Hotel: Single: N40,000 per annum
Address:1.  Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja

FitZone: Single: N30,000
Address:1. Anthony Village, Lagos

Club member Offers
Excellence Hotel: Single: 21,000 per annum, Couple: N35,000 (Provided certain number of interested couples request) Family of 4: N38,500 (provided certain number of interested couples request)

Lagos Airport Hotel: Single: N32,000 per annum

Fitzone: Single: N27,000 per annum

Members should please go to their members’ areas and indicate which of opportunities they want to take advantage of ASAP. Remember, health is wealth.

Regards
NNC Deals Admin

To be a beneficiary, join the club.  Send a mail to newnigeriaclub@gmail.com if you're interested.
Re: The New Nigeria Dream by Purist(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2007
For those who still don't get it, here are the recent exact words of Adeolu Akinyemi.

New Nigeria Club is our attempt at developing a system that will give Nigerians a better image at home and abroad. Contrary to popular beliefs, there are many value driven Nigerians, and the New Nigeria Club is a way of Nigeria and Nigerians showcasing to the world the best of Nigeria.

The main edge that New Nigeria Club has is that it actually creates visible value for it's members, starting from Nigeria. Based on the value created for our local members already, people can already make a savings equivalent to 300% of the club membership fee of $250. We however also have an optional board based rewards contest that helps make our members benefit from spreading the news about the club and sponsoring people. People can get to earn as much as $5800 regularly by marketing the club and sponsoring others.

The New Nigeria Club is not limited to just one industry, we find opportunities everywhere to create savings opportunities for our members in all available industries.

The New Nigeria Club is fully a Nigerian Initiative, all the concept development, content, programing and software development were done by home grown Nigerian talent, and all work together in the combination of Generis Solutions Nig. and Saggezza Consulting SA.

I am Adeolu Akinyemi, the moderator of www.deoluakinyemi.com, I lead the NNC with some very committed colleagues in Generis Solutions and some passionate Nigerian Leaders. I'm passionate about change in my Nation and continent, I'm a writer, speaker, trainer, coach and entrepreneur. Integrity, that's the value I want to be associated with; No shadows, everything done as if I'm on a stage full of lights.
Re: The New Nigeria Dream by Purist(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2007
Someone called me today, and said…”Deolu, pele, you must be over over busy, I can see you have not updated your site in quite a while”, the reality is, I have been extremely busy, but busy doing good things and we have had a lot of good news in the past few days.

Before I feed you with the details of the good news, let me use this opportunity to invite all my friends and visitors on www.deoluakinyemi.com to the official launch of New Naija Club, aka New Nigeria Club, on the 1st of January, 2008; 3:00pm-5:00pm at the Ballmoral Hall, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja Lagos. This is an opportunity for you, not only to start out your new year on a powerful note, but to be part of a great new beginning for Nigeria. The New Nigeria Club has been in it’s prelaunch phase for 4 weeks now, and the response has been phenomenal. It has left people wondering what else is there to launch as they feel it’s launched already. But you just make yourself available on the 1st of January, and it will become quite clear to you, that we haven’t started at all.

Key features of the January 1 event include short bursts about the New Nigeria by Prof Pat Utomi, Niyi Adesanya, Fela Durotoye, Gbenga Sesan, Rev (Mrs) George, and my humble self (Adeolu Akinyemi). It’s also featuring Sound Sultan, and some budding musical artists. Based on agreements to partnership we have secured with law enforcement agents, we’ll be having short talks from representatives of EFCC and the Nigeria Police Force. Come January 1, we’ll also be unveiling the mega bank, that has entered into big time partnership with the New Nigeria Club. As I write, we are also concluding negotiations on getting representations from the Federal Government, Ministry of Youth and Sport and National Orientation Agency and the Lagos State Government.

One outstanding thing I have observed in the last 4weeks of NNC prelaunch is favour. Every organization we have gone to meet, every agency we have enlisted the support of, and every organization we have sought to partner with have responded in the affirmative. I called the MD of a bank I have no relationship with and he gave me an immediate appointment, everything we need is just surfacing one way or the other, it’s been awesome. Guess there is nothing you can do to an idea whose time has come. One other thing that has dazed me is how some organizations hear the idea and suddenly begin to suggest ways to support us to blow the idea bigger than we are seeing it. It is really true that in the beginning of any sustainable epidemic, the first buyers and carriers of the vision are either visionaries, innovators or salesmen.

Next year is a few days ahead, and my calendar for the year is almost filled. Is it the Abuja event that promises to host the president? Is it the planned meeting by the police force for us to see and address about 25,000 police officers? Or is it the fully sponsored events in the 36 states of Nigeria? Or is it the fact that one organization is showing their willingness to sponsor thousands of Nigeria Students to join the club with an option of giving employment based on the clubs recommendation? Or is it a reality show that is featuring top Nigerian artistes and training them to be New Nigeria ambassadors? Next Year is Loaded, and it can be for you too. Start the Year on a high note… Join New Nigeria Club today…. and come for January 1 event and invite your friends… RSVP grin

http://deoluakinyemi.com/2007/12/21/happy-new-nigeria-jan-1-2008/
Re: The New Nigeria Dream by Purist(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
What can I say? It's a REALITY already! cheesy

I feel SO PROUD to be a member of this club. cool

Compliments of the season, everyone, and you are ALL invited to this event (don't worry, you won't be paying any entrance fees grin cheesy grin)

Don't forget as well, "R.S.V.P". grin

Regards. smiley
Re: The New Nigeria Dream by Purist(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2007
Now I fully understand what Deolu meant when he wrote the following article some months back: I wept.

My friend, Deolu, is a great man! cool

Up NNC!
Re: The New Nigeria Dream by Purist(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hello all,

The much anticipated event came off yesterday, and I tell you, it was really great.  I was there, and others that were equally there can attest to that.  Infact, Deolu has posted articulately how the event went.  Read on:

In what can be classified as one of the most successful events in the history of Nigerian events, the New Naija club (popularly known as New Nigeria Club) was launched in a sea of green white green in one of the roomiest halls in Lagos, filled to capacity. The event kicked off at 3:00pm New Nigeria time, and history was written as each speaker got up to speak about their belief in a New Nigeria and their excitement about the New Nigeria Club concept.

The event was chaired by the much respected Prof. Pat Utomi, and the list of speakers included, Fela Durotoye, Gbenga Sesan, Frank Mba (Police PRO), Niyi Adesanya, Myself (Adeolu Akinyemi) and some others. The program was also well packed with entertainment from Sound Sultan, Trusaintz, Ari, Simi and Sam Clef.

The event also did not lack dignitaries, who came to represent different arms of the government, the chairman of the Lagos state house of representatives, judiciary council, The Founder and Administrator of the Little Saints orphanage, representatives from the ministry of tourism Lagos, representative from Education, EFCC, NPF e.t.c. The Media were also very visible, from AIT, NTA, Silverbird and a number of print media.

Read the rest of the entry here: http://deoluakinyemi.com/2008/01/02/rewriting-the-history-of-nigeria/

For those of you in Nigeria, watch out for the TV Broadcast of the main launch of the New Naija Club today (Jan. 2, 2008) on:

* NTA 10 - 7:30pm
* Galaxy - 8:00pm

Happy New Nigeria, Happy New Year.
Re: The New Nigeria Dream by Purist(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2008
Nigeria For Sale!

Are you wondering how? Well, here's the gist:

The New Nigeria Club just secured a deal with a property development company for a land mass allocated and mapped in line with the shape of Nigeria. We are making this available to members only at the lowest prices available in the market, and we are selling parts of the New Nigeria City 1, state by state. The plan is to make this area a tourist attraction, and to involve State Governments and Companies in the development of a prototype Nigeria where everything works. If you are as excited as I am about what’s happening, read on.

3 weeks ago, in one of our NNC meetings, one of our members, Mr. Chidi Okocha, voiced an idea that we should be considering a New Nigeria City sometime in the future. Well the future shrunk from the point of making that suggestion until last week, when someone brought a land allocation to our office with rivers dividing in the manner of river Niger and river Benue. Immediately I saw it, my mind began to race on the possibilities.

We can have a Government Reserved Area (GRA) in every state. Each state can use this area to develop around the concept of something special about their states. Ekiti can have the school (fountain of knowledge), Benue can be a mechanized food production zone (foodbasket of the Nation) e.t.c. We can make these areas available to either interested state Governments or people with political interest that can finance the development of their model state. This New Nigeria City will be a 24hrs powered city.

Read the full entry here: http://deoluakinyemi.com/2008/01/06/nigeria-for-sale/

To be a beneficiary of this deal, join the club. It’s going to become difficult to join in the future, no doubt, and don’t say we didn’t tell you so. Think about it, you don’t loose anything when you join, you gain and gain and gain. Don’t wait until a plot in New Nigeria City costs N50,000,000 join the club now. Send a mail to newnigeriaclub@gmail.com for enquiries.

Regards.
Re: The New Nigeria Dream by lailai2(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2008
proud member

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary / Imo To Attract N150bn Investments From Investors / No Tenure Extension For Sec’s DG Oteh! GEJ Finally Accepting Her Cluelessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.