Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom (10083 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
crusufixo:

u feel me now?
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by LadyAmaka(f): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a reetard!

Is it your place for you or his brother to tell him how to spend his money?
If your miserablf house hold are not retards, you wont know what it takes to be a retard. Glorified maggot
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
All Tribes NEEDS money.....don't blame any tribe.......

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
naylove: tribal bashing or whatever this might spring.it does not change the fact that the igbos love money more than any other tribe in our nation. i wonder why it is so?

to think a comedian once made a joke about this kidnapping saga, now everything begins to unfold before our very eyes.

Thank you my brother. But the Igbo F.ools on here wont let us say a word. thank God u are not Igbo cos u might have sold your brother too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lady Amaka: If your miserablf house hold are not retards, you wont know what it takes to be a retard. Glorified maggot

#JussoYouknow,

I actually agree with him about you being a reetard!!

No disrespect intended!!
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by uyogabie(f): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
Are all kidnappers Ibo?I thought kidnapping originated from d Niger Delta? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by LadyAmaka(f): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

#JussoYouknow,

I actually agree with him about you being a reetard!!

No disrespect intended!!
You should also agree that your household are miscreants. Egbe eluigwe gbalikwa gi isi. Ofeke
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lady Amaka: You should also agree that your household are miscreants. Egbe eluigwe gbalikwa gi isi. Ofeke

Nne Ogini?!

Chai!! Biko iwe gi adina oku too much..

Gba aram o!!

Nwa Ada.. Amarom na ibu Ada igbo..

Mana okwu gi anwa bu okwu ndi n'zuzu.

Infact...
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by samone2: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
D guy is a disgrace 2 his family
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by xrazzy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
Northerners are busy bombing the hell out of themselves while igbos are busy doing intra-family kidnapping! cry

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by kheart(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
I have always say this an ibo man fit do anything because of money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by badesco(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Demdem: Mukina, have u seen wettin u cause? u'v been on NL for a long time to know what thread has the potential of attracting tribal warlords.

@demdem. do you have problems with what mukina has said. The guy has reported what happen and fortunately the person involved happen to be an igbo guy involved in this shameless, barbaric and dastardly act. There is nothing here to attract any tribal warlords or sentimental. it is the truth. By the way are an igbo Guy?
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by badesco(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Nne Ogini?!

Chai!! Biko iwe gi adina oku too much..

Gba aram o!!

Nwa Ada.. Amarom na ibu Ada igbo..

Mana okwu gi anwa bu okwu ndi n'zuzu.

Infact...

Pls translate it into english, so we will understand you.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Spirit1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lady Amaka: He doesn't have money to help him but has 1.8million to pay cash? Some relatives nawaoo but the younger brother went to the extreme.

This is the problem with Nigerians; unapologetic sense of entitlement: You think that the poor guy should spend his hard earned money on his brother. You don't even know how much he has or where the money is coming from. For all you care, he could owe the bank or have borrowed that money (guess you don’t care). This poor guy probably has children, wife and other relatives who have needs too. It is very pathetic to think this way. I live in the US and on the basis of this mentality, I returned to Nigeria recently to discover that my older brother has sold 12 plots of my choice land for peanuts, because he claimed that I was not sending him money and looking after his family. I deprived myself of luxury about 15 years ago and bought those plots of land. He forged the documents to perpetrate this crime and after I locked him up, all sorts of people came begging. Now the land is in jeopardy. To the poster; you should be ashamed of yourself. Change your mentality and you will be happy you did so. I mean this poor guy could easily have died while in captivity. All his brother will say: “I am sorry”, as if “sorry” will put food on his late brother’s children’s table, or pay their school fees or their accommodation. It is the same mentality that justifies the warrantless looting of national (collective) treasure by politicians in Nigeria everyday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by badesco(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
courage89:

Common people. Do you know how he was able to raise the 1.8 million?
Why do we have this entitlement mentality? Because he's my brother or my sister, he/she have to set me up, have to give me money for my upkeep, have to take care of my family responsibilities. I think this method of reasoning, attitude clearly deserves total overhall. The only person responsible for your life is you. Don't blame your brothers, cousins, and others for your woes

What you have analyze here is the whole truth. supposing his brother was not born wont he live his life? The guy is scornbag. I pray the judge sentenced him to a long term in prison.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by ndsmartt(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
In as much as it is widely belived dt igbos like money... Yorubas are d most stinge pple while d hausas are very violent pple, Niger deltas are moda of all kidnappers.... But come o! Who no like money self? D guy in question is jst a misguided scumbag, who like money jst like anyone else...bt choose d wrong way to get it.. So if u still got hate on igbos, go hug transfoma
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by dadicvila(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit1:

This is the problem with Nigerians; unapologetic sense of entitlement: You think that the poor guy should spend his hard earned money on his brother. You don't even know how much he has or where the money is coming from. For all you care, he could owe the bank or have borrowed that money (guess you don’t care). This poor guy probably has children, wife and other relatives who have needs too. It is very pathetic to think this way. I live in the US and on the basis of this mentality, I returned to Nigeria recently to discover that my older brother has sold 12 plots of my choice land for peanuts, because he claimed that I was not sending him money and looking after his family. I deprived myself of luxury about 15 years ago and bought those plots of land. He forged the documents to perpetrate this crime and after I locked him up, all sorts of people came begging. Now the land is in jeopardy. To the poster; you should be ashamed of yourself. Change your mentality and you will be happy you did so. I mean this poor guy could easily have died while in captivity. All his brother will say: “I am sorry”, as if “sorry” will put food on his late brother’s children’s table, or pay their school fees or their accommodation. It is the same mentality that justifies the warrantless looting of national (collective) treasure by politicians in Nigeria everyday.
thank you
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by badesco(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit1:

You are truly a spirit, your analysis of this episode is correct and same is what is happening in Nigeria. You cant trust anybody including your so call blood brothers or sisters, they are probably worst than an outsider.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Sagamite(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lady Amaka: If your miserablf house hold are not retards, you wont know what it takes to be a retard. Glorified maggot

You are a person!

Is your place to tell him how to spend his money?

Did you help him sweat for his money?

You will provide him with money if he loses his savings?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
What a s.tupid and r.etarded mod. So you moved this trashy topic to the homepage only for you to be hiding posts? You knew quite well what you were doing when you posted this crap and now you want us to believe that you are against the imbecilic comments by hiding them?

Why don't you leave their comments open and enjoy what you have started. Dumb hypocrites called mods on this God-forsaken site.

Your day is coming. You bigoted scüm called mukina.

You can gracefully ban me now. Ewu.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit1:

Don't mind the foool!
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by raycolz84: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Kini Big deal..

This is a regular occurence nowadays in the Niger Delta..

A boy even kidnapped himself to get money from the father for his release.. Unfortunately, the Papa no like am like that so paid the police to investigate and he was caught and rescued from himself..

Lolz.. Veri funny
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2012

A boy even kidnapped himself to get money from the father for his release.. Unfortunately, the Papa no like am like that so paid the police to investigate and he was caught and rescued from himself..
∂α† was a kidnap case gone bad!
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
[size=16pt]Igbo Kwenu![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by SisiKill1: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
No offense to my Igbo brothers and sisters but I have to ask. . .why are you getting offended that this topic was put on the front page?

There have been numerous threads about Hausas and Yorubas. . . threads where even when there is no element of tribalism to it eventually turns into one because you guys are quick to flip the script but when a a thread about Igbo(s) is posted. . .you start screaming persecution.

There was no reason for this THIS THREAD to degenerate to the level it did yet it did. . .any one wanna take a wild guess at who threw the first punch?

The most persecuted Tribe on NL is the Hausas, you call us the nastiest names. . .as I type right now, I bet y'all are already imagining me with an AK45 firmly attached to my left side, a dagger on the right and a belt of grade A grenades hooked to my dirty (from sitting on the floor because we are uncivilized)abaya (don't deny it. . cheesy ) Yet you don't see us claiming false persecution even though in our case it won't be false.

Abeg! Y'all should chill on the hysteria naa. . .remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? I'm just sayin'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by wetinconcernyou(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
Igbo Kwenu grin
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Jochebed7(f): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
Is nothing sacred in dis quest 4 wealth? Na wa ooo
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by aljharem(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: No offense to my Igbo brothers and sisters but I have to ask. . .why are you getting offended that this topic was put on the front page?

There have been numerous threads about Hausas and Yorubas. . . threads where even when there is no element of tribalism to it eventually turns into one because you guys are quick to flip the script but when a a thread about Igbo(s) is posted. . .you start screaming persecution.

There was no reason for this THIS THREAD to degenerate to the level it did yet it did. . .any one wanna take a wild guess at who threw the first punch?

The most persecuted Tribe on NL is the Hausas, you call us the nastiest names. . .as I type right now, I bet y'all are already imagining me with an AK45 firmly attached to my left side, a dagger on the right and a belt of grade A grenades hooked to my dirty (from sitting on the floor because we are uncivilized)abaya (don't deny it. . cheesy ) Yet you don't see us claiming false persecution even though in our case it won't be false.

Abeg! Y'all should chill on the hysteria naa. . .remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? I'm just sayin'

You see what I mean, I remember when you blame me for tribal bashing before. The Igbos on this site are the craziest ppl you can ever meet. Real life, Igbos are nice people but on Nairaland, they are something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by adoniza(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2012

Lol
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by adoniza(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
THAT'S WHAT MAKES NAIRALAND VERY INTERESTING
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
Better gt d fact, Live is per head. Work hard 4 ur own pocket. Do u hv 2 rely on ur wealthy parents? Talkless of ur brother or frnd, stupid lil bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video / 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador / Four Killed In Taraba Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.