Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom (10082 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by ajokealako(f): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
ote author=Lady Amaka]He doesn't have money to help him but has 1.8million to pay cash? Some relatives nawaoo but the younger brother went to the extreme.[/quote]. U re just an idiot. Couldn't he ve waited for when d brother will be ready to help him out. I don't blame u, apparently u've never worked for money in yah damn life.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Doesn't surprise me anymore.

Just wait for X-mas time.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Sike(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Afam4eva(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
omo_to_dun: [size=16pt]Igbo Kwenu![/size]
Are you not supposed to be a MOD?
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by antitpiah: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ibo people . . . they can kidnap their mother for money. Very shameless people
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by antitpiah: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
afam4eva:

So what?

He is above all things Yoruba, then mod.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by mamagee3(f): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Some men are wicked, his brother was stingy but he shouldn't have kidnapped his own brother.

That's outright wicked!!!
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by folahann(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
God will bless you @spirit1 for that comment. Some people think their relative who is richer than them must be responsible for their up-keep. when he/she doesn't play along, they call him/her stingy.
Where were u when this family member was working so hard to make the money they have? You sit down there and expect your family to be taken care of by this relative.
And if some1 becomes too generous, one can end up struggling.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
afam4eva:

Are you surprised a mod is a bigot?

Welcome to nairaland then
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
naylove: tribal bashing or whatever this might spring.it does not change the fact that the igbos love money more than any other tribe in our nation. i wonder why it is so?

to think a comedian once made a joke about this kidnapping saga, now everything begins to unfold before our very eyes.

igbos love money because most of them worked hard to earn it. Igbos love money, igbos love money, Bankole na Igbo? farouk na igbo? Hembe na igbo? Abacha and babangida na igbo? Ibori na igbo? Make i hear word jare!! All these lazy bigots that hate a tribe simply because they are hard working.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
kayusfit:

Thank you my brother. But the Igbo F.ools on here wont let us say a word. thank God u are not Igbo cos u might have sold your brother too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i pity a bigot like you. You will forever remain shallow minded. Keep on calling people that are wiser than you fo.ols. Even if they add more wisdom to you you will remain foo.lish
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by cupid4ig(m): 1:05am On Jun 27, 2012
grin
Spirit of Okija: Kini Big deal..

This is a regular occurence nowadays in the Niger Delta..

A boy even kidnapped himself to get money from the father for his release.. Unfortunately, the Papa no like am like that so paid the police to investigate and he was caught and rescued from himself..
grin
Spirit of Okija: Kini Big deal..

This is a regular occurence nowadays in the Niger Delta..

A boy even kidnapped himself to get money from the father for his release.. Unfortunately, the Papa no like am like that so paid the police to investigate and he was caught and rescued from himself..
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by hunniebomb(f): 3:17am On Jun 27, 2012
There are 2 sides to giving money to relatives. Some poor relatives feel entitled that you should feed and cloth them and their family but on the other hand, some rich relatives don't want to help out (not hand-outs but a way to teach them how to 'fish), they rather want to be known as the richest in the family.

If one is in a position to help (money, biz advice, strategies or connections etc), don't hesitate to help. Don't condem those that are less fortunate that you. Remember, noone knows what the future holds.

Am not stating this as a fact, but I believe the younger brother knew the elder brother was in a position to help. But he went the wrong way of getting the money.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 27, 2012
Keneking: I think the MOD enjoys having the igbos bashed in a sustained manner. Its been 30mins and he has not hidden any post. Anu ofia!
Exactly my point! A recent thread about OPC warning Boko Haram not to bomb the west was highly characterised by tribal bigotry from the yoruba folks here and none of their posts was hidden. I then make a comment and the mods (either OAM4J or Jarus or BOTH) banned me! Seun should simply rebrand this forum from Nairaland to Yorubaland! QED
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by velo10: 5:35am On Jun 27, 2012
Kidnapping should be made a federal crime and attract nothing less than 2 decades in jail. Criminals in Nigeria would remain undeterred till then
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Sagamite(m): 5:42am On Jun 27, 2012
hunniebomb: There are 2 sides to giving money to relatives. Some poor relatives feel entitled that you should feed and cloth them and their family but on the other hand, some rich relatives don't want to help out (not hand-outs but a way to teach them how to 'fish), they rather want to be known as the richest in the family.

If one is in a position to help (money, biz advice, strategies or connections etc), don't hesitate to help. Don't condem those that are less fortunate that you. Remember, noone knows what the future holds.

Am not stating this as a fact, but I believe the younger brother knew the elder brother was in a position to help. But he went the wrong way of getting the money.

No one owes you help, apart from your parent/guardian and that is pre-adulthood.

Help is not your entitlement, it is a favour that can be refused to be offered.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by redcliff: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2012
Lady Amaka: He doesn't have money to help him but has 1.8million to pay cash? Some relatives nawaoo but the younger brother went to the extreme.

U r very stewpid. U look like u've got a fish brain. Do you know if that's d last money he had. If he really had the 4m, wouldn't he have dropped it instead of dropping his honda car? If ur bro asks u for 4m to start a biz, no matter how rich u r , u'l tell him u would raise it so as not to give the impression that u have so much. Afterall, his bro dint say he won't give him. Cos in the event that anything happens he won't run back like a dog wanting some more beef after having some. U my friend needs to get ur head checked.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by lumideezle(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2012
[quote author=naylove]tribal bashing or whatever this might spring.it does not change the fact that the igbos love money more than any other tribe in our nation. i wonder why it is so?

I wonder what is wrong with liking money , me I like money o asin well well sef u dnt get what u dnt like therefore I love money sue me !!!
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by phreakabit(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2012
The OP is a r3tarded dimwit. Everyone see's the undertone here. . . . Your intentions are obvious, slowp0ke! So now we believe stories from [size=18pt]PM NEWS?[/size]The same PM news everyone discredits ever so often on this site? You are not worth being a Mod, you old demented hag! Go ahead BAN me.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2012
phreakabit: The OP is a r3tarded dimwit. Everyone see's the undertone here. . . . Your intentions are obvious, slowp0ke! So now we believe stories from [size=18pt]PM NEWS?[/size]The same PM news everyone discredits ever so often on this site? You are not worth being a Mod, you old demented hag! Go ahead BAN me.

Classic diversion from news content to news reporters.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by phreakabit(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Classic diversion from news content to news reporters.

I see you are still stalking me . . . I told you, I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!! angry

Sticking to my sweet sweet pretty Igbo girls. grin wink
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2012
phreakabit:

I see you are still stalking me . . . I told you, I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!! angry

Sticking to my sweet sweet pretty Igbo girls. grin wink

Another classic diversion. Not that i posted on this thread before you.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by phreakabit(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Another classic diversion. [size=18pt]Not that i posted on this thread before you.[/size]

Actually, I noticed that all Igbo hating Y yoruba bigots , just like the OP posted on this thread long before I did. . Am I wrong? Certainly not!
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2012
phreakabit:

Actually, I noticed that all Igbo hating Yyoruba bigots , just like the OP posted on this thread long before I did. . Am I wrong? Certainly not!

Just because your internet service is on the slow side makes the posters "bigot"?
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by phreakabit(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You assumed it was a common occurrence amongst the Igbo clans.

[size=18pt]I saw this thread on the front page last night and knew that it had to do with Igbos,knowing what Nairaland is[/size]. I didn't give a damn about it, and only decided to check it today. . . To be honest, I wasn't surprised at all when I saw who the OP was. . . . I was just about to say she is just doing "her" job as usual, but then I saw the source of the story. . . . . Couldn't stop laughing. BTW FYI I use 4g, so my internet is anything but slow.

[b]MOST OF THE POSTERS ARE DEFINITELY BIGOTS![/b]Do the maths. . . On NL: Igbos + Frontpage = Open season.
Well, let me help you out. . . It appears reading and comprehending aren't your strongest points. Notice there's comma, and not a full-stop behind the word Igbos? That shows the sentence wasn't ended there. #READ&COMPREHEND.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by phreakabit(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2012
afam4eva:

Afam, after all these years you still haven't learnt? I hardly get surprised on NL any more.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]I saw this thread [/size]on the front page last night [size=18pt] and knew that it had to do with Igbos[/size],knowing what Nairaland is. I didn't give a damn about it, and only decided to check it today. . . To be honest, I wasn't surprised at all when I saw who the OP was. . . . I was just about to say she is just doing "her" job as usual, but then I saw the source of the story. . . . . Couldn't stop laughing. BTW FYI I use 4g, so my internet is anything but slow.

[b]MOST OF THE POSTERS ARE DEFINITELY BIGOTS![/b]Do the maths. . . On NL: Igbos + Frontpage = Open season.

Because kidnapping is synonymous with the South East? Or why else did you predict it had to do with Igbos.

O.M.G You're such a tribalist. I'm disappointed in you.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2012
MOST OF THE POSTERS ARE DEFINITELY BIGOTS!Do the maths. . . On NL: Igbos + Frontpage = Open season.

So if the thread has to do with Yorubas (which is unlikely), you'd keep away?
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2012
phreakabit:

Afam, after all these years you still haven't learnt? I hardly get surprised on NL any more.

Odumchi is displaying his tribalistic intent in the cultural section, and he's a MOD. So. . . .
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by MrLuGold(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well if i have to kidnap my sister to get the DSTV Smartcard then so be it!![color=#990000][/color]

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by sayso: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
We do not know the full story.The Big brother may also be struggling with his finances but the younger one do not want to hear about that because he listens and admires the outsiders.
My advice is, let the law heavily punish the dude and let him return that money quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video / 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador / Four Killed In Taraba Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.