Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom (10081 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a reetard!

Is it the place for you or his brother to tell him how to spend his money?
God Bless u for dat Response! If d selfish Goat does not av a Harworking broda, wnt He survive? ***mmsshheeww***

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
undecided
ndsmartt: In as much as it is widely belived dt igbos like money... Yorubas are d most stinge pple while d hausas are very violent pple, Niger deltas are moda of all kidnappers.... But come o! Who no like money self? D guy in question is jst a misguided scumbag, who like money jst like anyone else...bt choose d wrong way to get it.. So if u still got hate on igbos, go hug transfoma
I wonder y u re deviating 4rm d issue with ur tribalistic ranting,who ask u if d father of all Armed robbers nd ritualists re igbos D guy in question here, irrespective of his tribe is evil, greedy and lazy! Wat if he dosnt av a broda? Lowlife Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by hunniebomb(f): 3:36am On Jun 28, 2012
Sagamite:

No one owes you help, apart from your parent/guardian and that is pre-adulthood.

Help is not your entitlement, it is a favour that can be refused to be offered.

kindly read the whole sentence and understand before you start criticizing. I didn't say/type that anyone owes you anything. My point is if you are in a position to help (in terms of teaching how to fish not just hand-outs) then don't hesitate to help. Don't be like those that always wanna be the richest in the family.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Sagamite(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2012
hunniebomb:

kindly read the whole sentence and understand before you start criticizing. I didn't say/type that anyone owes you anything. My point is if you are in a position to help (in terms of teaching how to fish not just hand-outs) then don't hesitate to help. Don't be like those that always wanna be the richest in the family.

This is not the place and time for your moral lectures. You are coming across like if you are saying the brother kidnapped might have some blame.

There is NO blame to him here. His junior brother is evil. NO ONE OWES YOU HELP! If you like, judge "they always wanna be the richest in the family". If it so upsets you, go out and work hard to challenge them in that. They owe you nothing!
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by humblebee: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2012
what ibos nigerians will do for money. smh
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by phreakabit(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Because kidnapping is synonymous with the South East? Or why else did you predict it had to do with Igbos.

O.M.G You're such a tribalist. I'm disappointed in you.

Read my post again, take a look at the mirror and feel ashamed after realising how intellectually inept you are. The keyword in my post was FRONTPAGE. I see you either chose to neglect that or weren't smart enough to decipher the subliminal message.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
phreakabit:

Read my post again, take a look at the mirror and feel ashamed after realising how intellectually inept you are. The keyword in my post was FRONTPAGE. I see you either chose to neglect that or weren't smart enough to decipher the subliminal message.

Stop your trbalism.

phreakabit:

[b][size=18pt]I saw this thread on the front page last night and knew that it had to do with Igbos[/size],[/b]knowing what Nairaland is. I didn't give a damn about it, and only decided to check it today. . . To be honest, I wasn't surprised at all when I saw who the OP was. . . . I was just about to say she is just doing "her" job as usual, but then I saw the source of the story. . . . . Couldn't stop laughing. BTW FYI I use 4g, so my internet is anything but slow.

[b]MOST OF THE POSTERS ARE DEFINITELY BIGOTS![/b]Do the maths. . . On NL: Igbos + Frontpage = Open season.

You assumed it was a common occurrence amongst the Igbo clans.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by phreakabit(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You assumed it was a common occurrence amongst the Igbo clans.

[size=18pt]I saw this thread on the front page last night and knew that it had to do with Igbos,knowing what Nairaland is[/size]. I didn't give a damn about it, and only decided to check it today. . . To be honest, I wasn't surprised at all when I saw who the OP was. . . . I was just about to say she is just doing "her" job as usual, but then I saw the source of the story. . . . . Couldn't stop laughing. BTW FYI I use 4g, so my internet is anything but slow.

MOST OF THE POSTERS ARE DEFINITELY BIGOTS![/b]Do the maths. . . On NL: Igbos + Frontpage = Open season.
Well, let me help you out. . . It appears reading and comprehending aren't your strongest points. Notice there's a comma, and not a full-stop behind the word Igbos? That shows the sentence didn't end there. [b]#READ&COMPREHEND.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
phreakabit:

Well, let me help you out. . . It appears reading and comprehending aren't your strongest points. Notice there's comma, and not a full-stop behind the word Igbos? That shows the sentence wasn't ended there. #READ&COMPREHEND.

What a disgusting tribalist.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by phreakabit(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What a disgusting tribalist.

Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
lmao.
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by anitaa(f): 9:43pm On May 29, 2013
angry tongue tongue Bia u dis Okafor or whatever u are being called; u kidnapped your own brother because of ego (money), u are a nincompoop, numbskull, nitwit 2 have done dis evil and yet u are blaming d devil 4 your mistakes; you should be ashamed of yourself. Anuofia, stupid ass. When u spend 7 years in jail and u eat beans; your eyes will be cleared like water. Ibenibe!! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom by anitaa(f): 7:58am On May 30, 2013
cheesy undecided tongue fellow kidnappers repent from your wicked ways before it is 2 late. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity!! Be carefull d end times are coming soon!the heart of men is desperately wicked.......repent for d kingdom of God is at hand.......I swear I no fit talk finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Remands Man For Defiling Neighbour’s 13-Year-Old Granddaughter / Witch Caught Doing Strange Things At Night, See Video / 400 Nigerians In Chinese Jails For Drug-Related Offences, Others- Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.