Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970550 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Shininstar30(f): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2014
which is best to root my android, vRoot or framaroot? I need assistance pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by xlam: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pls my fellow android users...which sub is currently hot on android?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by xlam: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Shininstar30: which is best to root my android, vRoot or framaroot? I need assistance pls
Depending on the phone u are rooting....but I will suggest framaroot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nzubeokafor: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
H
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Seamareggae(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pls guys... My browsers restarts itsef whenever i open a new app or leave it in background... I use a samsung s3... Nd someone flashed a rom for me nd its rooted... Pls how do i resolve dis issue.... Thanks and God bless
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by GaryTse: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2014
Shininstar30: which is best to root my android, vRoot or framaroot? I need assistance pls

Are you bothered with too many mobile explosion screen send by your customers? Are you worried about too much complain for a flaw of the repaired screen? Are you ready to get much more money in business? Now, God opens the door for you! Have you heard of Industrial Revolution? KO is the leader in the “revolution” of mobile explosion screen repair. Cuz KO is a high-tech machine specialized in explosion screen repair. It can repair explosion screen in several minutes with an ease. What’s matters is that it’s so cheap to get a KO machine. One more thing, it can help you earn doubles everyday.
Contact us:
Email:Krystal@ajt-mail.com  
Tel:+86 0137 6022 4420
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TIBLOSMITH(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2014
Please guys,my play store isn't working anymore after using that freedom crab,even after clearing date and uninstalling updates,but still nothing....need help thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Olalexy1:
My phone is rooted.. Pls shed more light on how to use the xposed framework and gravity box

here is a link to a thread on how to get xposed framework: https://www.nairaland.com/1564074/lenovo-p780-smartphone/7#20787290

or you can just search on google xposed installer

i would recommed the latter cos you're more likely to get the most recent version that way
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dazekid(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
GaryTse:

Are you bothered with too many mobile explosion screen send by your customers? Are you worried about too much complain for a flaw of the repaired screen? Are you ready to get much more money in business? Now, God opens the door for you! Have you heard of Industrial Revolution? KO is the leader in the “revolution” of mobile explosion screen repair. Cuz KO is a high-tech machine specialized in explosion screen repair. It can repair explosion screen in several minutes with an ease. What’s matters is that it’s so cheap to get a KO machine. One more thing, it can help you earn doubles everyday.
Contact us:
Email:Krystal@ajt-mail.com
Tel:+86 0137 6022 4420

What the fvck is an explosion screen

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by awofe20(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls i nd help how to root lg l90
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kardinalz: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls guys ma samsungs3 only show dat samsung GT19300 logo and notin else.pls wot do I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by madcyber: 4:58am On Aug 23, 2014

Here is the best Browser which is available for all phones to boost Internet speed....Whether You mobile is made in 2004 or in 2014 Ucweb will boost its internet speed without seeing its Price or Age...so Grab it for free..Download Ucweb From their official site here
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ochiske(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2014
please help needed

I bought a samsung galaxy young GTS6312 about 5months ago and dumped the phone at home since I was using my galaxy S3. I recently sold the S3 and yesterday, to be precise, I started using the Galaxy Young for the very first time. I subscribed yesterday and started downloading few apps like Facebook,whatsapp, BBM, Kik, wechat, etc.

I used the phone last night with full 3G network with no problem at all. I even watched some videos online with. I closed every app but my network was still active when I wanted to sleep off around 2am.

Woke up this morning, picked up the phone (it was plugged in since there's light all through) I realised the phone was hot. Very hot. I tried everything possible to switch it on but the phone couldn't on. I took off the battery, inserted another samsung battery, still couldn't on. Plugged it to my laptop, still no sign of a single life in it.
Please could be the cause of this? (the phone is not rooted)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2014
kardinalz: Pls guys ma samsungs3 only show dat samsung GT19300 logo and notin else.pls wot do I do?
Hello I'm form 3c hub..kindly take it to samsung service center.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kardinalz: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2014
3CHUB:
ok,whr is deir service center arnd anambra state.cause am in awka nw.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2014
kardinalz: ok,whr is deir service center arnd anambra state.cause am in awka nw.
Hello I don't think they have any in anambra state....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kardinalz: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I don't think they have any in anambra state....
where cn I find one arnd d EAST?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2014
3CHUB:

Oga 3CHUB no be everything Dem dey Carry go service center o....

kardinalz: Pls guys ma samsungs3 only show dat samsung GT19300 logo and notin else.pls wot do I do?

You have been bricked sir... It's a minor issue.... Just boot into recovery and perform a factory reset...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by harden(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
plz can i use framaroot to root my tecno s9 tab
tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by harden(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
xlam:
Depending on the phone u are rooting....but I will suggest framaroot
plz can framaroot root my tecno s9 tablet
tanx in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kardinalz: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
nani667:

Oga 3CHUB no be everything Dem dey Carry go service center o....

You have been bricked sir... It's a minor issue.... Just boot into recovery and perform a factory reset...
boss,I salute ur presence.hv done dat(power+menu+volume up) buf still refuses to pass dat logo display page
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
kardinalz: boss,I salute ur presence.hv done dat(power+menu+volume up) buf still refuses to pass dat logo display page

Switch the phone off (or pull out the battery..., and re insert it), while the phone is switched off, hold the "Volume up, home and Power buttons" simultaneously.... That should boot you into recovery... Then navigate to Factory Reset....

If you still can't boot into recovery then you'll need to just reflash the OS via Odin ✔
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kardinalz: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
nani667:

Switch the phone off (or pull out the battery..., and re insert it), while the phone is switched off, hold the "Volume up, home and Power buttons" simultaneously.... That should boot you into recovery... Then navigate to Factory Reset....

If you still can't boot into recovery then you'll need to just reflash the OS via Odin ✔
fenks bro,hv tried d prevoius without success mayb u help mi with aw to flash d OS via odin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kentochi(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi house
how much is the screen of this phone (Tecno F7)
Phantom A
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
kardinalz: fenks bro,hv tried d prevoius without success mayb u help mi with aw to flash d OS via odin

You'll need to download Odin PC software.... And also download the stock rom of your particular phone model....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kardinalz: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
nani667:

You'll need to download Odin PC software.... And also download the stock rom of your particular phone model....
ok,dnt really knw aw to go abt dat buf lemme check it out.however it enters download mode.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
TIBLOSMITH: Please guys,my play store isn't working anymore after using that freedom crab,even after clearing date and uninstalling updates,but still nothing....need help thanks

open d freedom , click your option key and select stop. good luck

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
kardinalz: ok,dnt really knw aw to go abt dat buf lemme check it out.however it enters download mode.

Yeah... You flash the OS while it's on download mode...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by harden(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
finally rooted my tecno s9 tab wit rootmaster
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kardinalz: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
nani667:

Yeah... You flash the OS while it's on download mode...
pls bro aw do I do dat?I get dis n dnt knw wot else to do.@ nani667 pls cn u give mi ur contact so we communicate cnt send pics here
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
kardinalz: pls bro aw do I do dat?I get dis n dnt knw wot else to do.@ nani667 pls cn u give mi ur contact so we communicate cnt send pics here

Drop your email address...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maureez: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
i just did the xblast tools stuff on m3 and its working wella

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.