Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968742 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bawss1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Morganist99 should be banned for 3 weeks for coming here and making statements he cannot back up. 3 weeks is fair enough, hopefully in that time he would have learned the intricacies of public discourse and humility. grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bawss1: Morganist99 should be banned for 3 weeks for coming here and making statements he cannot back up. 3 weeks is fair enough, hopefully in that time he would have learned the intricacies of public discourse and humility. grin
k
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tundayluv: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
bedfordng: press hold volume up button and then power together.it will enter recovery mode.use volume key to scroll and select factory wipe data reset using menu key or home button,then select yes to factory reset it.hope it helps
I have done that but not working
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dospix(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2014
please help me! My Tecno p9 is refusing to start, i just see the Tecno logo that comes up when the phone is powered on...i have tried restarting it, all to no avail.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Dospix: please help me! My Tecno p9 is refusing to start, i just see the Tecno logo that comes up when the phone is powered on...i have tried restarting it, all to no avail.
Hello did you used another battery and charger to power it up? If you do and still it did not power up just take it to any good engineer or take it to tenco service center.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dospix(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello did you used another battery and charger to power it up? If you do and still it did not power up just take it to any good engineer or take it to tenco service center.
No i didn't...this problem started after i tried to install a gaming plugin on my phone. I was able to wipe my data and cache but it didn't solve my problem, i am still unable to use my phone beyond the Tecno start up logo. Pls, what do i do.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by v3: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2014
My laptop is struggling to detect my HTC Evo phone. It's NOT the usb cable as other phones plugged in are recognised and work with eery port on the laptop pretty well. I've downloaded different drivers, no luck. Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Dospix: No i didn't...this problem started after i tried to install a gaming plugin on my phone. I was able to wipe my data and cache but it didn't solve my problem, i am still unable to use my phone beyond the Tecno start up logo. Pls, what do i do.
Hello...since you didn't use another charger I advice you to take the phone to carlcare they will be able to know the faulty and repair the phone for you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
pls guys i need help on changing my lg d410 imei.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dospix(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please, where can i download Tecno P9 custom Rom or stock Rom?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by julicoka(f): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
pls have anyone heard of dis phone Polaroid is an andriod
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
v3: My laptop is struggling to detect my HTC Evo phone. It's NOT the usb cable as other phones plugged in are recognised and work with eery port on the laptop pretty well. I've downloaded different drivers, no luck. Any help will be appreciated.

Switch off ur htc den plug the usb to ur laptop and connect it to the fone den switch it on again...dis myt detect it asking u weda u wnt to sync or use disk drive or charge only select d one u wnt...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dospix(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls, I desperately need Tecno P9 firmware to flash my mini pad.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
pls help me here. my antivirus 360° in my tecno h5 detected 'HTML viewer' in my system ROM as a trojan and says it is dangerous for my phone. is it true, if it is true how do I delete the HTML viewer? I have tried delete it but cant. my phone is not rooted, pls help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
please whenever my battery reach 15%
the WiFi will be switch on/off automatic pls help me out am using tecno m3
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vyntra(m): 2:28am On Aug 30, 2014
am using samsung s duos 2,have rooted it so that i can install big games,but the internal memory is small,have installed many sd apps they were of no use links2sd only links apk and dalvik cache,foldermount doesnt work,directory bind is also of no use ,the obb and the data files are the main problem,how can i solve this problem?i wil rily appreciate an answer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Vyntra: am using samsung s duos 2,have rooted it so that i can install big games,but the internal memory is small,have installed many sd apps they were of no use links2sd only links apk and dalvik cache,foldermount doesnt work,directory bind is also of no use ,the obb and the data files are the main problem,how can i solve this problem?i wil rily appreciate an answer

class 10 memory card and this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.codlab.int2ext&hl=en

please note that you are entirely on your own.

no customer care moves here. I don't own your device and I have not tried this fix before. I also don't visit here often nor am I likely to know the solution to any issues you may run into.

i expect that you have the stock ROM, Odin, and know how to use both in the event something goes wrong.

I also expect that you have a full backup of apps, data, appsdata on a medium outside the phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Morning guys.. My phantom A+ fell into water yesterday and since then it has not been powering.. Av tried everything i could. Removed the sims, mc, battery. Put it in the sun and all that.. Yet it refused to on. please Any other solution/remedy?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Engrcharlesid(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2014
Pls help my tecno p5 have generated a fault ....each time i switch it off ....,..it will be very difficult for me to on it again ,..,,.i will have to remove d bat 3 and put it again ..before it manage to power and it will even be hanging on d tecno logo .......after so many removing and puting d bat3 back before it manage to start working ............ Pls help guys .........i neva enjoy dis phone ooooooo.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tundayluv: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2014
peteregwu: pls help me here. my antivirus 360° in my tecno h5 detected 'HTML viewer' in my system ROM as a trojan and says it is dangerous for my phone. is it true, if it is true how do I delete the HTML viewer? I have tried delete it but cant. my phone is not rooted, pls help.
pls can u help me wit ur h5 backup?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
tundayluv: pls can u help me wit ur h5 backup?

how do I do that or go about it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by PricelessGT: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
MTN FREE CREDIT ROCKS CLICK DIS LINK @ http:///1C7aqAU FOR D EBOOK….

How To Get 530MB On Your Glo Sim For Just N200 (For Real)

STEP 1:load the 200# glo airtime on the glo sim u want to activate the cheat on,if u are on glo bounce,u willbe given 30mb free without touching the airtime

STEP 2:quickly dial *127*124*1#,it will tell INVALID APPLICATION…..

STEP 3:U just ignore it and dial *127*0# to check ur mb,u willy see ur 500mb but u will not be able to use it immediately……..

STEP 4:So u will av to remove ur sim for 20 minutes and put it back………..

u can now start using ur 500mb +30mb(if u are on bounce) =530mb………

insert ur sim in any 3g network phone and use till u get tired

Keep flexing....MTN FREE CREDIT ROCKS CLICK DIS LINK @ http:///1C7aqAU FOR D EBOOK….

STEP 1:load the 200# glo airtime on the glo sim u want to activate the cheat on,if u are on glo bounce,u willbe given 30mb free without touching the airtime

STEP 3:U just ignore it and dial *127*0# to check ur mb,u willy see ur 500mb but u will not be able to use it immediately……..

Keep flexing....
MTN FREE CREDIT ROCKS CLICK DIS LINK @ http:///1C7aqAU FOR D EBOOK….

Keep flexing....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
J0nyb0y: Morning guys.. My phantom A+ fell into water yesterday and since then it has not been powering.. Av tried everything i could. Removed the sims, mc, battery. Put it in the sun and all that.. Yet it refused to on. please Any other solution/remedy?
Thanks in anticipation
Hello.....try and take it any good engineer or if you still have warranty take it to their service center
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
please whenever my battery reach 15%
the WiFi will be switch on/off automatic pls help me
out am using tecno m3
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by v3: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
sodiq20: please whenever my battery reach 15%
the WiFi will be switch on/off automatic pls help me
out am using tecno m3
That's probably your phone's default power saving settings. You might need to tweak it a bit.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
v3:
That's probably your phone's default power saving settings. You might need to tweak it a bit.
pls how bro help me out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ikbtn: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls hw can I change d imei of Motorola DROID RAZR. Pls I nid assistance.thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sunhosting(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2014
please any body knows how to install whatapp on d new nokia xl. it doesn't seem to work after downloading it from play store. it show me to update my time.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello.....try and take it any good engineer or if you still have warranty take it to their service center
thanks... Scared of taking it to an engineer as it would void the waranty and i dont think they have service centre around ilorin.. Kwara state
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2014
sunhosting: please any body knows how to install whatapp on d new nokia xl. it doesn't seem to work after downloading it from play store. it show me to update my time.

then change the date on your phone, it's probably wrong and if it isn't then go to settings and force stop the whatsapp application, then you can start it again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
please what do u knw bout htc desire 816......good or bad?shld i buy it or not....what do u think
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Gidosky: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
PLS i need help. wensoever i want to dowload anytin frm my app store, they gv a msg sayin i should enable background data pls i need help. am usin techno f5 nd am new to to d system

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.