Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969029 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
yahayya1a:
oops sorry pal,clicked on the wrong link,i intends to talk to one of the NL WHATSAPP group admin. . . sorry,its a mistake.

No problem sir. . . I understand.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2015
Hormor14:

Pls do you know where I can get genuine tecno f8 custom Rom thanks

Custom ROM or stock ROM ??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2015
adeyiga3:
I knw say na big man phone but my broda e hard die to see the original rom cos I don download close to 7gb of diff roms nd all na wash oooo

You fit check needrom.com na.
Or you goto forum and request for the download there.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hormor14(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Custom ROM or stock ROM ??
Stock rom I mean
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by madudaniel131: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Please how do I root my tecno y3 4.4.2 Ave tried king root and framaroot and a whole lot but no positive response pls help

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyiga3(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
MaxGraviton:

You fit check needrom.com na.
Or you goto forum and request for the download there.
bro I swear I don download all d rom for dere but na wash dem be
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hormor14:

Stock rom I mean

There are two options. . .
1. Look for someone using the same tecno f8, make sure it is rooted, download ROM manager on it, and make a back up of the ROM on your SD card. . . if you don want ROM manager, you can backup using a custom recovery.

2. Goto ketavoh (read backwards) forum and request for it there. . .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeyiga3:
bro I swear I don download all d rom for dere but na wash dem be

You don request for am, at ketavoh (read backwards) forum ??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by UIA04(f): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hey guys I have two problems with my techno h6
The first is that I have been unable to share files with xender or flashare I am only able to share when I first download xender but after it would always write "no connection check feedback"
The second problem is watching videos which I collected on my phone onto my 32gig memory card from 2diffrent laptops but when I want to play it, "it would say can't play video"
Please help guys it's really frustrating . Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
UIA04:
Hey guys I have two problems with my techno h6
The first is that I have been unable to share files with xender or flashare I am only able to share when I first download xender but after it would always write "no connection check feedback"
The second problem is watching videos which I collected on my phone onto my 32gig memory card from 2diffrent laptops but when I want to play it, "it would say can't play video"
Please help guys it's really frustrating . Thanks.

The memory card is probably fake... That's why the videos aren't playing
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mogeny: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Valto(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
@MaxGraviton and all. pls where can i get to download the rom of oposson ivo 6655s or any other rom that will be compatible with it. the phone was bricked by 360 anti virus app. since then it only stops at oposson logo when its powered on. i av done all hard reset/wipe and restore, no way.pls how can i resolve the issue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by UIA04(f): 1:20am On Jun 10, 2015
nani667:

The memory card is probably fake... That's why the videos aren't playing
But other videos played especially the ones I downloaded or collected using
Bluetooth
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Danosaur007(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2015
madudaniel131:
Please how do I root my tecno y3 4.4.2 Ave tried king root and framaroot and a whole lot but no positive response pls help
try towel root if it doesn't work try srs root. exe
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Valto:
@MaxGraviton and all. pls where can i get to download the rom of oposson ivo 6655s or any other rom that will be compatible with it. the phone was bricked by 360 anti virus app. since then it only stops at oposson logo when its powered on. i av done all hard reset/wipe and restore, no way.pls how can i resolve the issue

Did you use a custom recovery to hard reset it?
If yes, which of 'em didju use?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vchukwuma20: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
You can't be an android user and you not hitting it on the showbox app. This thing pays for real ($10-$50) a week is not much but it is still easy money.
BTW my referral code is K0NgtcK. Mind the upper and lower case and that is a 'zero' not an 'oo'. Please help me help you. smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
UIA04:

But other videos played especially the ones I downloaded or collected using
Bluetooth

Try and add more videos to the memory card and see if they play... If they do then it's probably an issue with the other video
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by leunamme93(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Any help on how to fix this. If I try to change the camera to the front camera it shows me Camera Failed Error. My phone is Samsung s5.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hormor14(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
leunamme93:
Any help on how to fix this. If I try to change the camera to the front camera it shows me Camera Failed Error. My phone is Samsung s5.
This may bbe because the camera hardware has disconnected from your phone mother board....take it to an engineer to help you dismantle the phone and check if the front camera is still connected
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by leunamme93(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hormor14:

This may bbe because the camera hardware has disconnected from your phone mother board....take it to an engineer to help you dismantle the phone and check if the front camera is still connected
Ok.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Valto(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Did you use a custom recovery to hard reset it?
If yes, which of 'em didju use?
nope.. i just did , “wipe data/factory reset” by pressing volume key up and down plus power key. what do u suggest i do.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Valto:
nope.. i just did , “wipe data/factory reset” by pressing volume key up and down plus power key. what do u suggest i do.

Hmm. . . for sure success. I wouldn't want to be the one to advise you to download your ROM from an u reliable source.
So I'd suggest you look for someone else using the exact type of your phone, and then flash a custom recovery on it, then make a full backup of the ROM on your SD card.
Then put your SD card back into your own phone, and restore. (Use SP Flash tool to flash the custom recovery).
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by UIA04(f): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
nani667:

Try and add more videos to the memory card and see if they play... If they do then it's probably an issue with the other video
Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bigdot1759(m): 1:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Pls can i get any original android fone for 11k, any help?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
help I have this android device that etisalat won't recognised its imei, it only shows the fourteen digits leaving out the last one from etisalat message saying its invalid. what can I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by katily2(f): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=Bobbieydeey post=34377448]

Pls do add me 08064716412 to d waysup group thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
please how do I unlock a 4g smart phone android? it just stays at edge
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Abeg, who knows where I can repair a Gionee M2 in ife? Its only the charging port that's faulty
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nosaghae(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
pls can anyone help me on how I can get HTC VIVID extended battery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.