Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967408 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyiga3(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have this HTC M8 CLONE and it just got hanged @ the htc logo nd I later tried getting the stock roms from needrom nd co but wen I flashed the rom the phone stopped powering nor charging but it still get connected wen ever I connect it to ma laptop. So all what I need is just to get the stock rom or an engineer dat can help. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyiga3(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lamispaco:
done bro.
add moi up pls @08056651848
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DARELESTIN(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lamispaco:
"NL tweaking dept"
kindly add me to the group 08039573422. Tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
mymissingrib:
its rooted already i will download titanium backup then.thanx
pls how did u root ur phone without laptop, pls reply. I want to root mine.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mymissingrib(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
dancok:
pls how did u root ur phone without laptop, pls reply. I want to root mine.
am using tecno m7 i used framaroot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hormor14:

When I inserted it to my system to access my file it was detected same as when I inserted it to another phone

Hmm. So you're saying you have a bricked phone and a damaged SD card right?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeyiga3:
I have this HTC M8 CLONE and it just got hanged @ the htc logo nd I later tried getting the stock roms from needrom nd co but wen I flashed the rom the phone stopped powering nor charging but it still get connected wen ever I connect it to ma laptop. So all what I need is just to get the stock rom or an engineer dat can help. Thanks

The issue is not flashing the ROM. Since your phone can still be detected by the PC. The issue is to get a good ROM. Coz if I'm not mistaken, from your above story, the fault got worse when you flashed the stock ROM.
I'll prefer you look for a phone exactly as yours, and then make a Nandroid backup on the phone. With your SD card inserted.
Then you get back to me.
NOTE:- the person should have a custom recovery on his/her phone. (Possibly clockworkmod) to make that backup. (You should also have this recovery on your phone. But we'll get to that, just get your backup first)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by toluxa1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
gidjah:
pls help, my LG G3 needs carlibrator replacement, how much does it cost?

I just bought for two Nairalanders last week. It cost N8500 to Lagos.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 4:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Rashdimuh:
My tecno p9 just went off i was tryin to on it all to notin som1 pls help.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 4:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Hormor14:
Can someone help me I charged my well working phone overnite
In d morning the phone refused to come on and the memorycard damaged but the battery is working perfectly.... what could be the problem...my phone was rooted like 6month ago......thanks in advances embarassed
I use tecno f7
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center,pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gidjah(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
toluxa1:

so grateful bro, is it d scteen or d carlibrator?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gidjah(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
toluxa1:

so so grateful sir but i am in fct, can u get it over for me pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyiga3(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2015
MaxGraviton:

The issue is not flashing the ROM. Since your phone can still be detected by the PC. The issue is to get a good ROM. Coz if I'm not mistaken, from your above story, the fault got worse when you flashed the stock ROM.
I'll prefer you look for a phone exactly as yours, and then make a Nandroid backup on the phone. With your SD card inserted.
Then you get back to me.
NOTE:- the person should have a custom recovery on his/her phone. (Possibly clockworkmod) to make that backup. (You should also have this recovery on your phone. But we'll get to that, just get your backup first)
its hard getting the stock rom nd to see someone using the phone nd the phone does nt even power on again but when I connect it to my system it gets detected nd d only way to flash rom on it is via SPflash tool
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by toluxa1(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2015
gidjah:
so so grateful sir but i am in fct, can u get it over for me pls?

I'm in Minna. It'll be sent to you once it gets to Lagos. Kobomart Logistics will handle that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by toluxa1(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2015
gidjah:
so grateful bro, is it d scteen or d carlibrator?

The calibrator
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hormor14(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center,pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Yeah sango otta lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hormor14(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Hmm. So you're saying you have a bricked phone and a damaged SD card right?
Yeah probably
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fumiex(f): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
pls fwends how can i root my itel it1403. D fone sucks big time n its vewi slow due 2 low ram. I dont even receive whatsap notificatn bt i receive 4 oda app. Hv tried diff method bt i didnt work. Help o cus i jt bought d fone newly
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buy
adeyiga3:
its hard getting the stock rom nd to see someone using the phone nd the phone does nt even power on again but when I connect it to my system it gets detected nd d only way to flash rom on it is via SPflash tool

Exactly. But we can't risk having any more ROMs with expensive bugs.
If you can lay hands on any good site to download your ROM the better for you.
I'll also search for it myself.
The phone na Big Man phone nao. E no go hard to see the ROM. grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DARELESTIN(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Lamispaco add me 08039573422
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sirmikky1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Need help to format a tecno....password en pattern forgotten and d stuff is showing 'no command' when I tried d hard reset...pls anyone.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bolinchin: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please does anyone know anything about this phone; Fly
Thunder 3 IQ4415 .has anyone used it before.Is it a good phone?any problem I should watch out for?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Hormor14:

Yeah sango otta lagos
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos:
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria " +234 01460619/80022752273"
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
NO 55,Kofo Abayomi Avenue Apapa,Lagos +2348091339530
Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Sirmikky1:
Need help to format a tecno....password en pattern forgotten and d stuff is showing 'no command' when I tried d hard reset...pls anyone.....
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2015
where my dudes?

know these devices that support card *up to **gb*?

anyone found a way to increase that capacity?

like make a device support 64Gb or 128Gb card when its originally listed as supporting up to 32Gb cards?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agoro2u: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Fumiex:
pls fwends how can i root my itel it1403. D fone sucks big time n its vewi slow due 2 low ram. I dont even receive whatsap notificatn bt i receive 4 oda app. Hv tried diff method bt i didnt work. Help o cus i jt bought d fone newly
Use kingroot . though it is Chiness app bt u can understand it procedure
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fumiex(f): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
I have also tried dat but the fone went of and on
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
4llerbuntu:
where my dudes?

know these devices that support card *up to **gb*?

anyone found a way to increase that capacity?

like make a device support 64Gb or 128Gb card when its originally listed as supporting up to 32Gb cards?

No clue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Leopantro:

No clue

Strange. i've been looking through xda archives and i can't seem to find anyone talking about this.

i don't believe the function is hardware related.......... sigh.

time is scarce these days
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please guys in the house, whats the best office suite app for android?? someone ignorantluy uninstalled the one that came with my phone and its not in the play store. I need it urgently!! Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lagusta(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
booqee:
Please guys in the house, whats the best office suite app for android?? someone ignorantluy uninstalled the one that came with my phone and its not in the play store. I need it urgently!! Thanks

WPS office works for me (formerly kingsoft office)

But there are others like docs to go, office suite pro, etc

And I believe those stuff still do the same job anyway...

I stand to be corrected tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.