Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967339 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
4llerbuntu:

Strange. i've been looking through xda archives and i can't seem to find anyone talking about this.

i don't believe the function is hardware related.......... sigh.

time is scarce these days

I know about swapping the external memory with the internal memory and I once expanded the NAND memory space, sacrificing the internal memory but that was an mk808. Have never done the opposite, always assumed the device would support it. And there's this 128gb for 8k I have been eyeing on eBay...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sirmikky1:
Need help to format a tecno....password en pattern forgotten and d stuff is showing 'no command' when I tried d hard reset...pls anyone.....

Do you have access to a computer with ADB shell set up in it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hormor14:

Yeah probably

Do you have a custom recovery on the phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sirmikky1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Do you have access to a computer with ADB shell set up in it?
I hv a system but no ADB shell...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hormor14(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Do you have a custom recovery on the phone?
No
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hormor14:

No

Hmm. Do you have access to a PC with SP flash tool. ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hormor14(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Hmm. Do you have access to a PC with SP flash tool. ?
Yes I have a pc but I don't have splash tool how can I get it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by petux(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2015
plz m using android 4.4 techno..I wana change d imei to bb imei nd do glo sub...av tried, buh all is nt going
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Leopantro:

I know about swapping the external memory with the internal memory and I once expanded the NAND memory space, sacrificing the internal memory but that was an mk808. Have never done the opposite, always assumed the device would support it. And there's this 128gb for 8k I have been eyeing on eBay...

I've learnt that cards of any size will work on any decent device, you just have to format it to fat32 with a disk utility as android itself and Windows disk utility will refuse to format cards above 32gb.

A relief to know.

Give me a link to that 128gb card pls.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
4llerbuntu:

I've learnt that cards of any size will work on any decent device, you just have to format it to fat32 with a disk utility as android itself and Windows disk utility will refuse to format cards above 32gb.

A relief to know.

Give me a link to that 128gb card pls.

Search for Kared 128gb micro SD card with adapter $30. Free shipping. Having issues with my courier, would have bought it since.

My issue with fat32 is the 4gb limiting of files.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Leopantro:

Search for Kared 128gb micro SD card with adapter $30. Free shipping. Having issues with my courier, would have bought it since.
My issue with fat32 is the 4gb limiting of files.

if u can get a kernel that has EXT4 support its better to format it to EXT4, u just won't be able to read the card on windows systems, which is not a bad thing if u ask me...... wink

searched amazon and google, couldnt find that name...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
4llerbuntu:

if u can get a kernel that has EXT4 support its better to format it to EXT4, u just won't be able to read the card on windows systems, which is not a bad thing if u ask me...... wink

searched amazon and google, couldnt find that name...

Okay, I will.

Sorry, it's Amazon.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kookny(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hi guys... Please, when my data finished, i logged into my gmail account with a friend's Gmail app. Now that i've resubscribed, i tried to log out in that my friend's phone, i didn't work out.

How would i resolve this problem. It's really worrying me. I need my full privacy back, i don't want to be sharing my email with someone else
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by syphs(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lamispaco:
done bro.

I should be added too 07069171513 thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lagusta:

WPS office works for me (formerly kingsoft office)

But there are others like docs to go, office suite pro, etc

And I believe those stuff still do the same job anyway...

I stand to be corrected tho
wow thanks dear.. I hope it doesn't need internet connection? cos the one I had never needed internet connection. I just downloaded Microsoft office for android but its requires connection. wtf
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lagusta(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2015
booqee:
wow thanks dear.. I hope it doesn't need internet connection? cos the one I had never needed internet connection. I just downloaded Microsoft office for android but its requires connection. wtf

WPS office is your best bet. It doesn't need internet connection....

Just search and download....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kizzkruz(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2015
excuse me, Anybody using Itel It1450 here, just bought the phone and can't even access main menu, can anybody tell me where its main menu is? thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2015
kizzkruz:
excuse me, Anybody using Itel It1450 here, just bought the phone and can't even access main menu, can anybody tell me where its main menu is? thanks

The launcher on that phone had no main menu. All the apps are on home screen. Change the launcher.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Seylad2009(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pls help : Am unable to access any Google Service ( play store, Google Map, Google account, etc). It keep saying Connection Error or can't connect to Google
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tohshine(m): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Guys what the name of the application use to edit this picture should kindly tell #urgent

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abromeo: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Pls my galaxy note 7100 is not switching on again pls help me have charge the bar3 but it still the same

thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by horlahlucee(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please help, whenever i want to make a call or there's an incoming call, my phone always shows unfortunately dialer has stopped. Same thing goes for the music player, whenever I open it, it always shows unfortunately music has stopped. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Doyen009(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
pls i need an affordable tablet with 4.4
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hormor14:

Yes I have a pc but I don't have splash tool how can I get it

follow this link and download it.
http://androidxda.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

follow the instructions there too on how to install and run it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Seylad2009:
Pls help : Am unable to access any Google Service ( play store, Google Map, Google account, etc). It keep saying Connection Error or can't connect to Google

what Network and data plan are you making use of?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
MaxGraviton:

sorry, What WhatsApp group??
oops sorry pal,clicked on the wrong link,i intends to talk to one of the NL WHATSAPP group admin. . . sorry,its a mistake.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hormor14(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
MaxGraviton:

follow this link and download it.
http://androidxda.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

follow the instructions there too on how to install and run it.
Pls do you know where I can get genuine tecno f8 custom Rom thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyiga3(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
MaxGraviton:
Buy

Exactly. But we can't risk having any more ROMs with expensive bugs.
If you can lay hands on any good site to download your ROM the better for you.
I'll also search for it myself.
The phone na Big Man phone nao. E no go hard to see the ROM. grin grin
I knw say na big man phone but my broda e hard die to see the original rom cos I don download close to 7gb of diff roms nd all na wash oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.