Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968659 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oshlander: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chillinmasoul(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Android lovers.. Hope y'all rocking psiphon? See Signature
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oshlander: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
lyesqiz:
I'll really appreciate if some can assist on how to move android data/obb to extSD.

My S4 is running the lollipop rom n I have limited internal memory
How come you have limited internal memory?
The S4 is a flagship and all Samsung flagships come with at least 16GB internal memory. Why don't you move some things on the Internal memory to the SD card?

To your question, there is a way to move android data + obj to the SD card, but you'll need root, the Xposed framework and an Xposed module called Obb2SD.
You can get the Obb2SD module from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-obb-sd-v0-1-t2884004
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Demlad99(m): 1:53am On Jul 27, 2015
I flashed L UI ROM on my gionee m2, but I've not been able to install WhatsApp since.

Other apps install without problem,, I don't understand why the problem is peculiar to WhatsApp.

The phone is rooted. The error message I get is "WhatsApp not installed"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2015
Oshlander:
Please help me! My Tecno m3 just won't come on again. I met it dead whereas the battery was still like 90% 2 to 3mins before I saw that it was dead. Please help me!
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2015
EazyJ:
My tecno screen light suddenly went off leaving only d 3 buttons(back,menu nd d lst button).Pls,wot can I do?
Hi! Can you reboot your phone now? If not, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bk48(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2015
Please folks, what's d tweak for mtn 2go cheat?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Seylad2009(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
URGENT, PLEASE.

Have been unable to access Google products ( Google play, Map, email, etc) on my TECNOH6 Android phone for the past 6 month. It's just saying couldn't established a connection server. Have reset the phone, followed the procedure I see on YouTube but all not working.
Please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by xynerise: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
After flashing recovery.img via mobile uncle, I was getting the "No command" signal on the custom recovery. Please, what could have gone wrong?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Seylad2009:
URGENT, PLEASE.

Have been unable to access Google products ( Google play, Map, email, etc) on my TECNOH6 Android phone for the past 6 month. It's just saying couldn't established a connection server. Have reset the phone, followed the procedure I see on YouTube but all not working.
Please help

What network do you use?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Oshlander: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Seylad2009(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2015
MaxGraviton:

What network do you use?
I used MTN, GLO and Airtel, all to no avail
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by MaxGraviton: 1:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Seylad2009:
I used MTN, GLO and Airtel, all to no avail

Okay I just wanted to make sure you were using mobile network.

Goto settings>mobile networks, navigate to the access point section, then click on the current settings to edit it, change your APN type to "default,supl". Or " default" any of the two. Then gimme feedback.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Oshlander:

Thank you! I live in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Sorry we don't have service center in Ogun State now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Najwal: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Please I need help my Asus zenfone2 4gig ram is on bootloop, this happens when I try to update OTA after rooting the device but it has refuse to pass the bootloop stage, I try reflash firmware through adb and fastboot but it seems am missing something coz it still refuse to boot up completely. Please any good phone engineer to recommend in Abuja that can help fix it Will be helpful. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ammy5565(f): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Hi friends,
My infinix hot note pro all of a sudden now charges very slowly.It used to be very fast,say in an hour and twenty mins,i get a full charge on my phone but just since 3days ago,it takes over 2hours to get it fully charged.I cnt tell if its from the phone or the charger,pls what could be the issue??
Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Abayor7: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2015
hi here, my tecno m3 after i rebooted it displayed ''encryption unsuccessful'' and it asked me to ''reset phone'' through a click under the same ''encryption unsuccessful'' page.
So after i clicked the ''reset phone'' it rebooted once again and finally displayed ''no comand'' (nothing again after that)
so i took it to my engineer which he told me that he need to ''re-write" the phone files with the same phone model (tecno m3)..
So here are my questions.
1. Is there no other solution to brinq my tecno m3 back alive without ''re-writting" it??
2. Will my tecno m3 work perfectly again after its "re-written" ??
Thanks and God bless
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Davidolives(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
how do i fix insert my samsung e5 not recognizing sim problem
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jamanuka: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please guys is Glo Data Counter fair? Who has used this new Glo 4.5GB for N2500? Is it worth it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
jamanuka:
Please guys is Glo Data Counter fair? Who has used this new Glo 4.5GB for N2500? Is it worth it?
It's worth it if glo is strong in your area.. I currently use it....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kings11ng(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abayor7:
hi here, my tecno m3 after i rebooted it displayed ''encryption unsuccessful'' and it asked me to ''reset phone'' through a click under the same ''encryption unsuccessful'' page.
So after i clicked the ''reset phone'' it rebooted once again and finally displayed ''no comand'' (nothing again after that)
so i took it to my engineer which he told me that he need to ''re-write" the phone files with the same phone model (tecno m3)..
So here are my questions.
1. Is there no other solution to brinq my tecno m3 back alive without ''re-writting" it??
2. Will my tecno m3 work perfectly again after its "re-written" ??
Thanks and God bless
if it is showing an android icon lying down just press the power button once n and use the volume down button to select reboot, press the volume up button to restart your phone. if it doesn't work then u need to flash tecno m3 boot n recovery file to your phone using sp flash tools. can do that for you if u are in awka
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Abayor7: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
kings11ng:

if it is showing an android icon lying down just press the power button once n and use the volume down button to select reboot, press the volume up button to restart your phone. if it doesn't work then u need to flash tecno m3 boot n recovery file to your phone using sp flash tools. can do that for you if u are in awka

thanks a centillion bruh! I very much appreciate ur reply. Yes it shows the android icon lying down (look dead) lol and am about to look for a tecno of its same model and file to flash it.... But i live in Osun State.. Thanks again!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jamanuka: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
It's worth it if glo is strong in your area.. I currently use it....
Thanks for the feedback... Glo is strong in my area..so I don hop into the train be that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by soleexx(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guys hElp my Zeepad tablet won't flash when taking a selfie with front camera...what could be rong with the flash? Pls[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sunnettee: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Help!!!!!my it1501 did not ON again.....what can cause it sir/ ma.....the phone didn't fell on water or ground...it was this evening when I tried to ON the phone and it does not ON..........did the phone need flashing or it can't work again........I'm scared sir I'm scared maybe the phone will not switch ON again..........I'm pretty sad right now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
soleexx:
Guys hElp my Zeepad tablet won't flash when taking a selfie with front camera...what could be rong with the flash? Pls[color=#990000][/color]
Front cameras do not have flash.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by soleexx(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Karmanaut:

Front cameras do not have flash.

Oh really what about the lens beside the front camera

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.