Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968747 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eddodoh(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
How do i off my Tecno H5 start-up tone/sound?
The sound of my phone whenever i on it can be very annoying. I have try to off it via audio profile/lock sound & still unable to put it off.

How do i off the sound?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ribbit: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
please help guys how do i unbrick my innjoo note,, its a soft brick but im a novice ,,, please help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aamstih: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thanks but I don't intend to root it, I just want an android glo data bundle.

bjhaid:
you wil av to root d phone and change d imei to a bb imei
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
aamstih:

call the customer care then
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Step84(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pls house, I need a finding here, I wanted to subscribe for glo BIS for android. I was instructed to do d sub on a blackberry, using it for some time b4 putting d sim in my android but mistakenly I did it on d android nd later discovered I can't browse with it. Though d 3gb data was given. Pls is there anything to do to rectify this? Thanks!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Step84:
Pls house, I need a finding here, I wanted to subscribe for glo BIS for android. I was instructed to do d sub on a blackberry, using it for some time b4 putting d sim in my android but mistakenly I did it on d android nd later discovered I can't browse with it. Though d 3gb data was given. Pls is there anything to do to rectify this? Thanks!
call the customer care and your money will be refunded
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mcslize: 5:26am On Aug 10, 2015
bjhaid:
factory reset it.
Thank u hav done dat and is working fine now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Eddodoh:
How do i off my Tecno H5 start-up tone/sound?
The sound of my phone whenever i on it can be very annoying. I have try to off it via audio profile/lock sound & still unable to put it off.

How do i off the sound?
Hello Eddodoh, you can try to turn off the sound by setting the phone to vibrate or silent mode. It is set in following way: "Settings---Audio profiles---Silent or Meeting" Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Freelancer007(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Well, I personally prefer to use Airtel data plans on Android phones
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by caddylac(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Please HELP!!!!!! My T Mobile - G2x(android) drains battery even when switched off. I downloaded DU battery saver but it still not working to save my ba3, i keep wondering how can ba3 drain completely when my phone is off? Pls some1 help me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Lancedpark:
Hi, i have a lil problem with my tecno h6, any oda fone can't connect to my hotspot...it will juss keep saying obtaining IP address and for dat reason i also can't use my flashare, so pls any solution?
Hello Lancedpark, as for the problem you mentioned, please check if the password you of hotspot is right. If yes, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check the problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eddodoh(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Eddodoh, you can try to turn off the sound by setting the phone to vibrate or silent mode. It is set in following way: "Settings---Audio profiles---Silent or Meeting" Thank you!
Thanks!!!

Dat means i cant lock d sound permanently when i switch off/switch on my fone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bk48(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Is is possible to flash another custom ROM on flashed custom ROM? Am using a rooted gionee m3 with a flashed custom ROM.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordemperoris100(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hi guys,help me out.My Tecno H5, is misbehaving..

1. It was switchoff it self and switchon again, it will continue doing that till next year,unless i removed the battery..

2. Sometimes when it off,it will take upto 1-2weeks to power on again..

3. Sometimes it shows some funny lines and colours on the screen.

Any solution is the phone gone forever..pls i need your advices nd help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bigjosh10(m): 12:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Please my innjoo one charging point is misbehaving, is it possible to repair it since the battery is nondetatchable
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2015
aamstih:

pls how can I change my IMEI.. I couldn't sleep overnight cos all the apps I tried didn't work out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

pls how can I change my IMEI.. I couldn't sleep overnight cos all the apps I tried didn't work out
First what type of processor does your phone have? Qualcomm? Mediatek? others?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by larryhamzy: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2015
smartphones get smarter and more reliable everyday. SEE THIS! http://silent-guru.. com/2015/08/let-your-smartphone-be-your-therapist.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sweetval: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Morning guys.. Any good airtel subscription or tweak to use on Android Really need it because Airtel is stronger than all networks on my area.. Thanks guys
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Borwe:

First what type of processor does your phone have? Qualcomm? Mediatek? others?

qualcomm.... Samsung tab3
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tbadejo25: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2015
I just want to appreciate this beautiful individual here. You're good at your job. Kudos.
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Lancedpark, as for the problem you mentioned, please check if the password you of hotspot is right. If yes, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check the problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bigjosh10(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please my innjoo one charging point Is misbehaving, how don't repair it since the battery is nondetatchable
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KINGHAFI(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
my Samsung galaxy Alpha is hanging please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kings11ng(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

to do that u have to root your phone n also download root explorer... open root explorer, open system folder, open media folder then delete boot audio.mp3. thank me later
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeyiga3(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

567A1024. Sorry that's my new pin.
adding you already @Prince Phemmy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rossyc(f): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please how do i subscribe on Android using etisalat?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eddodoh(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
kings11ng:

to do that u have to root your phone n also download root explorer... open root explorer, open system folder, open media folder then delete boot audio.mp3. thank me later
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.