Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969405 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
The final Google Cardboard product.
I must say, I love the roller Coaster VR app and the creepy Sister VR. Checking other videos
I sweat a lot at my forehead so placed a piece of green towel around the lens.
If you want to appreciate what it can do, install the Real roller Coaster. Works on normal phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BTT(m): 3:04am On Sep 18, 2015
I have been unable to set-up my Gmail account on my Blackberry Z10.

I have always had this same Gmail on it until recently when I lost my Android device and I decided to change the Gmail password. So, I deleted the account on my Z10 only for it to refuse being set up again.

Usually it returns with errors like: '...the imap.gmail.com path prefix is incorrect..' (note that I have never tampered with it), or '... the me@gmail.com/calendars/contacts/dav (something something like that) is unavailable at the moment. Try again later. I have repeatedly tried now for 10 days with little success.

I created a new Gmail and it set up fine. My office email was also set up on the Z10 fine. I created my old Gmail (the troublesome one now) on my wife's android device and it set up fine.

This thing is driving me nuts as I do not have ALL my contacts anymore.

I checked on Google devices logged to my account and it identified the Z10 as an unknown and unsecured application trying to access my account.

My case looks altogether new as there seems to be no information about this the net over.

Please help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tolux247(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2015
I can't install from my play store plz what do i do ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2015
tolux247:
I can't install from my play store plz what do i do ?
What does it say?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Udehpaschal1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
I use HTC one s.my internet connection is usually very slow... So whenever I try to switch to GSM/WCDMA auto network mode for 3g fast internet, my service becomes unstable and goes off periodically...pls any solution to this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mercykayy(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Hi Techs, i successful rooted my samsung galaxy note 10.1 gt- n8000 and also changed the imei to that of my bricked bold 5 using "xposed installer and imei changer" . dialing *#06# shows it has changed. when i inserted my glo sim inside, the welcome msg i got was "welcome, your samsung note gt- n8000 can receive the internet configuration ......" i ignored that and changed my access point to "blackberry.net" but its not connecting. pls help a brother. thanks in advances.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Anthony145(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Please i updated my zero 2 with my normal system update and it refused to switch on, please help me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Leopantro:
The final Google Cardboard product.
I must say, I love the roller Coaster VR app and the creepy Sister VR. Checking other videos
I sweat a lot at my forehead so placed a piece of green towel around the lens.
If you want to appreciate what it can do, install the Real roller Coaster. Works on normal phone.
pls man, how did u get the lens. I mean which lens did u use
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
toy75:
pls man, how did u get the lens. I mean which lens did u use

For my first one I used the greatest curvature of Eva bottle of water. I cut out a pair, glued them together and filled the middle with water. Works quite well though a little cloudy.
However found a better alternative.
will soon start making a lot of the Google viewer for sale.
Each viewer will
1. Will be complete in each package, no need to assemble
2. Come with it's own earphones
3. A QR code to a site reviewing all the videos and games I have tried.
4. Customised for those that wear glasses
5. Available in different colors and design.

However, if you want to make yours DO NOT USE THE TEMPLATE ON THE GOOGLE SITE

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by qudusiny007: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
How can I root my android phone ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mortal combat X says app not installed on my Note 2..modern combat 4 installs but crashes after dat circle shows for a few seconds..lease how can I fix these
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Patdedon(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Can anyone help with rooting and flashing ROM for HTC one M8? Sync manager won't detect it and there are malwares on the device that won't let me be (monkey test & time service). Currently on 4.4.2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordmizzy: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
pls help!!!! when ever I open play store it shows "check your connection and try again" .. it started happening after I flashed the phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mokoshalb(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
lordmizzy:
pls help!!!! when ever I open play store it shows "check your connection and try again" .. it started happening after I flashed the phone.
go to this site i found solution to mine there www.mokoshalb.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordmizzy: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
mokoshalb:

go to this site i found solution to mine there mokoshalb.com
thanks alot bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordmizzy: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
mokoshalb:

go to this site i found solution to mine there mokoshalb.com
thanks alot bro it worked
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jetjacky(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2015
fincoapps , AND, honsule , please i dunno what to do again.... i after ooting my phone unrooted it. now it got more frusterating.. even the app trey does not show any opened app, so i formated the phone, now it does not recorgnise android app.. it says there is no app to handle this type of file. i still can see android kitkat app but thats all no other apk app. what do i do, i have com.apkinstaller.apk that i download online but i cant install it on my android.. what do i do?

the home page i believe might be because i deleted the default desktop APP, and installed apexlauncher which got wiped up all together

PLEASE TECH IN THE HOUSE I NEED YOUR HELP!

I CAN SEE ANDROID SYSTEM UI, DIALER, CERTIFICATE INSTALLER, BLUETOOTH BUT CANT SEE APKINSTALLER OR UNINSTALLER, OR GOOGLE PLAY STORE
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chudyprince: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Make ur android to look like blackberry 10 with launcher

1 Share

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 1:05am On Sep 24, 2015
chudyprince:
Make ur android to look like blackberry 10 with launcher

Also make your Android look like a windows 10 device.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Anyone tried BlackPlayer EX music app?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chudyprince: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Also make your Android look like a windows 10 device.
ok na, with launcher 8 abi?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmm, its been quite awhile.

#HowYouAllDoin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2015
puskin:
Hmmm, its been quite awhile.
#HowYouAllDoin
I'll say, thought you had forgotten about us. What's up?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
chudyprince:
ok na, with launcher 8 abi?

No.
Win 10 launcher
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chudyprince: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Lexusgs430:

No.
Win 10 launcher
but it consumes batery na...abi?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
chudyprince:
but it consumes batery na...abi?

The tiles are not live, like those on the computer. The app simply replicates windows 10 for windows phone, on android. Its a launcher, still needs a few more tweaks to make it perfect. But its a good starting point !!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chudyprince: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lexusgs430:

The tiles are not live, like those on the computer. The app simply replicates windows 10 for windows phone, on android. Its a launcher, still needs a few more tweaks to make it perfect. But its a good starting point !!!!!
if u download launcher 10 at the play store it has an animating live tile, so beautiful...i dont use it cos am not a wp fan sha smiley smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 4:25am On Sep 25, 2015
Leopantro:

I'll say, thought you had forgotten about us.
What's up?

......roaming around somewhere on this forum.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Gurus, am about to get xiaomi Mi4c with dual sim, now this will be first dual sim phone. At the moment am using a One plus one and a BlackBerry Q10, what I want to know is can I use two different WhatsApp account, and secondly, can I hotspot (tether) my sim with data to the one that hasn't got any data.. My BlackBerry is primarilyfor receiving calls and limited browsing on wifi.. Am just tired of walking around with two phones..

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.