Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,772 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971052 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by techmandy: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2015
if your mtn music plus stopped renewal, fix it here: http://techmandy..com.ng/2015/12/did-your-mtn-music-plus-failed-to-renew.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fumiex(f): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
what other camera can I use to replace my itel it1405 camera cos it isn't clear at all
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Google camera
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Armynu(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please I need help. I flashed stock rom for my gionee marathon m5, and since then I have been getting invalid imei number. I tried using mtk droid tool and SN Write tool but to no avail. Can anyone attach a full back up of his rom for me to download or suggest to me how I go about with it? Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Baroba:

Is this the model number of this device,samsung s4 I19400"? It sounds like a replica to me.. I might be wrong, do an imei search on https://swappa.com/esn see what device comes up, then we can take it from there..
sorry about that it's actually I19500
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samutd4u(m): 5:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Please guys my hotnote is slow in charging even with follow come charger av been charging it since yesternyt and now am still having 28 % on it please help me guys
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Armynu:
Please I need help. I flashed stock rom for my gionee marathon m5, and since then I have been getting invalid imei number. I tried using mtk droid tool and SN Write tool but to no avail. Can anyone attach a full back up of his rom for me to download or suggest to me how I go about with it? Thanks.
Full backup of another ROM can't help. The most formidable solution is to restore the previous ROM if you have backup or use Mobile Uncle to restore IMEI and Xposed for mac address.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by princefrezy: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lordwize(m): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2015
My play store is not opening what should I do please?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2015
i've got a hard bricked mtk device. the battery is soldered to the board and i can't locate the testpoint

any ideas pointers on how i can get it into flash mode?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2015
4llerbuntu:
i've got a hard bricked mtk device. the battery is soldered to the board and i can't locate the testpoint

any ideas pointers on how i can get it into flash mode?

Volume down + power on
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Anyone sabi the whereabouts of Karmanaut, seems like he left Nairaland, very knowledgeable guy..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Greatihex(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please help me, my fellow nairalanders.
I bought my phone last two weeks (Tecno Y4). The phone was working fine until last week thursday when i decided to put in it an SD card. I bought this certain 'SamDisk' memory card. When i transferred some movies into it, the movies were not playing. Then, i asked my brother to send for the vlc media player and some picture of mine in his phone. After sending the app, i installed it on my phone. When i tried to use it, i got an error message that the app has sudden stopped working. I went to my gallery to check the pictures that he send for me, to my surprise, the pics were showing black in the folder. Bt, when i tapped it, the pics showed. Bt, if i return, it wl become black.
After all these, i decided to download d vlc from my play store so that i can watch the movies i collected from my brother's PC. After the download, the vlc worked for some time, then it stopped working like the one my brother sent for me. Thereafter, i uninstalled it. When i discovered that i cant find the apk file of the vlc so that i can re-install it. I called my friend and asked him that if rooting my phone will make the apk file to appear. He said yes, bt that he wasn't very sure. The next day, while i was chatting, i google kingroot and started downloading it. After it downloaded, it installed on it self while i was still chatting and charging my phone. Later, i left for few minutes and came back. When i looked for the icon of the kingroot to use it for the rooting, i couldn't find it. I ignored it. Later, i tried to play some of my videos that used to play, bt, they didn't want to play. Immediately, i deleted those pics my brother sent for me. Bt, the videos didn't play. With the thought that it is a virus problem, i did a factory reset on my phone and then formatted my memory card. Bt, after formatting the memory card, it started to notify me that the memory card is damaged. I brought out my memory card and put it back, bt it stil showed d same tin. I then removed the memory card. All these while, my sim card was being detected. Later, i went to the viewing centre to watch match. After watching the match, i brought my phone to check stuffs, bt there was no service. I waited for minutes, bt service was nt forth coming. I then switched off my phone and switched it on again, bt it did nt detect my sim. When it persisted. I did a factory reset again thinking it wl solve the problem, bt the problem was nt solved.
Right now, my phone is doing everything fine, bt it does nt detect my sim cards (both sim 1 and 2). Remember, i have removed the memory card.
Please guys, help me. I dont know what to do. I dont if i should return it to the place i bought it, or to go and repair it elsewhere. I dont knw if it is the kingroot,memory card, virus that caused it or whether it is a hardware problem. Guys, i nid ur advice.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olasco973: 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Engineers in the house i salute u all, pls i jst change my infinix x507 touch-pad bt since then the touch hv started to malfunction, it may seize or start pressin itself. Pls, wot do i hv to do to restore it to normal? tnkz in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 3:00am On Dec 28, 2015
Olasco973:
Engineers in the house i salute u all, pls i jst change my infinix x507 touch-pad bt since then the touch hv started to malfunction, it may seize or start pressin itself. Pls, wot do i hv to do to restore it to normal? tnkz in advance

Where did you change the screen? Was it changed properly? Carlcare offers a screen replacement service.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Greatihex:
Please help me, my fellow nairalanders.
I bought my phone last two weeks (Tecno Y4). The phone was working fine until last week thursday when i decided to put in it an SD card. I bought this certain 'SamDisk' memory card. When i transferred some movies into it, the movies were not playing. Then, i asked my brother to send for the vlc media player and some picture of mine in his phone. After sending the app, i installed it on my phone. When i tried to use it, i got an error message that the app has sudden stopped working. I went to my gallery to check the pictures that he send for me, to my surprise, the pics were showing black in the folder. Bt, when i tapped it, the pics showed. Bt, if i return, it wl become black.
After all these, i decided to download d vlc from my play store so that i can watch the movies i collected from my brother's PC. After the download, the vlc worked for some time, then it stopped working like the one my brother sent for me. Thereafter, i uninstalled it. When i discovered that i cant find the apk file of the vlc so that i can re-install it. I called my friend and asked him that if rooting my phone will make the apk file to appear. He said yes, bt that he wasn't very sure. The next day, while i was chatting, i google kingroot and started downloading it. After it downloaded, it installed on it self while i was still chatting and charging my phone. Later, i left for few minutes and came back. When i looked for the icon of the kingroot to use it for the rooting, i couldn't find it. I ignored it. Later, i tried to play some of my videos that used to play, bt, they didn't want to play. Immediately, i deleted those pics my brother sent for me. Bt, the videos didn't play. With the thought that it is a virus problem, i did a factory reset on my phone and then formatted my memory card. Bt, after formatting the memory card, it started to notify me that the memory card is damaged. I brought out my memory card and put it back, bt it stil showed d same tin. I then removed the memory card. All these while, my sim card was being detected. Later, i went to the viewing centre to watch match. After watching the match, i brought my phone to check stuffs, bt there was no service. I waited for minutes, bt service was nt forth coming. I then switched off my phone and switched it on again, bt it did nt detect my sim. When it persisted. I did a factory reset again thinking it wl solve the problem, bt the problem was nt solved.
Right now, my phone is doing everything fine, bt it does nt detect my sim cards (both sim 1 and 2). Remember, i have removed the memory card.
Please guys, help me. I dont know what to do. I dont if i should return it to the place i bought it, or to go and repair it elsewhere. I dont knw if it is the kingroot,memory card, virus that caused it or whether it is a hardware problem. Guys, i nid ur advice.
Hi Greatihex,you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2015
Borwe:

Volume down + power on

Thanks. Doesn't work on some devices though. Like the one I'm trying to fix.

Eventually had to use a multimeter to short the power circuit long enough to enter preloader mode.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Greatihex(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Greatihex,you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
where is carlcare located in owerri in imo state nigeria?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Evidence1000(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls how do I install google playstore on my phone ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joseph214(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Evidence1000:
Pls how do I install google playstore on my phone ?
Download it from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1996995
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
angelaDeko:
USE THID CODE FOR FREE CALLING, BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING.
In case you did not get the free browsing, calling
and downloading code I posted yesterday. get it
free here and share with others for free also
www.oyan2..com

Wow, is this for real? if so plz share the code of your android apps so we can use it to add it to other of ower own apps manually. EG: s40 devices like Nokia 5130. I am somehow knowledgable of a little with Java.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Greatihex:
where is carlcare located in owerri in imo state nigeria?
Hello Greatihex, below please find contact information of our Carlcare Service Center in Owerri, Imo State, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by hazard1759(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
pls who has successfully rooted camon 8? most of the steps I've seen online have not been successful. it'll abort itself b4 d process is completed. pls y'all shld help out a brother.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Factism(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Good day gurus in the house kindly help me out
I have a mars tablet that just got brick, i have never rooted or tampered with any technical aspect of it until this afternoon while dowloading some files its started to misbehave, i swicthed it off and then back on but got stuck at the logo point.
Tried the power button nd vol key stuff to clear the catch nd factory reset,
all it kept giving is E://cant load recovery or something like that.
pls help!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rednuth(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Factism:
Good day gurus in the house kindly help me out
I have a mars tablet that just got brick, i have never rooted or tampered with any technical aspect of it until this afternoon while dowloading some files its started to misbehave, i swicthed it off and then back on but got stuck at the logo point.
Tried the power button nd vol key stuff to clear the catch nd factory reset,
all it kept giving is E://cant load recovery or something like that.
pls help!

HARD RESET IT THEN
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Iamvictor(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
please help.me my infinix x351 has lock.and is asking enta my email and password i entered it but is still.not working pls help i tried to.restore the factory setting.but it is not working too
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jaiyejina(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
pliz help o ,how much can I change my Malata n501 touch pad ,pliz I need reply urgently
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by otabuko(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good evening Engineers, I've been using my htc desire 820 dual sim for like 8 months now, but recently it's having poor battery life even when data is off, now i want to unlock the bootloader and upgrade it to marshmallow, please what the procedures, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fabolakers(m): 12:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Engineers in the house, please help, ever since I started using my android phone, it has been sending premium text messages without my permission. Both sims are sending the message. MTN charges ₦15 which is sim 1 while GLO charges ₦10 which is sim 2. I've called customer care of both network and they're not helping. Glo said the number is not showing on their side. Just a name which is USA 1. I've lost a lot of cash to this rubbish. My phone is Gionee M5. Please help.

Note: I don't see any trace of text message in my sent message folder but I some times get a pop up message which says "last sms cost ₦15 or ₦10 and sometimes I don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.