Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967301 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Masterdeking:
Pls I need help. My Tecno M5 suddenly start hanging when it reach boot logo. It refuse to pass the boot logo. So I took it to a Technician today they flash it. After flashing it the problem take another dimension. If I on it. It will write Android upgrading and hang there. Any solution house
Hello Masterdeking, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Masterdeking:
Pls I need help. My Tecno M5 suddenly start hanging when it reach boot logo. It refuse to pass the boot logo. So I took it to a Technician today they flash it. After flashing it the problem take another dimension. If I on it. It will write Android upgrading and hang there. Any solution house
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oseiwe(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
why do all ur service center send our fones down to lagos? i was turned down yesterday at delta mall dat tecno carlcare has closed for d year, but d guy still sells fone. d oda service centre said it will be sent to lagos

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jksxxxx: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2015
oseiwe:

why do all ur service center send our fones down to lagos? i was turned down yesterday at delta mall dat tecno carlcare has closed for d year, but d guy still sells fone. d oda service centre said it will be sent to lagos
if u re in warri whatsapp me 09033365257
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2015
oseiwe:

Hi Oseiwe, Delta mall is one of our collecting points, collecting point doesn't repair phone, but collect phones and deliver to our service center to repair. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oseiwe(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Oseiwe, Delta mall is one of our collecting points, collecting point doesn't repair phone, but collect phones and deliver to our service center to repair. Thank you!
wat i meant is dat, why label dem as service centres online? dey even refused to collect d fone but dey still wanna sell. why will d whole country send fones down to lagos? its a fone dat is less dan a yr old
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sirtesla(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2015
good morning all,

i just bought a new gionee M3 mini with andriod version 5.1, the phone is sleek and cool but i have not been able to root it. so please guys any help with this or information on how to go about....??
thanks guys
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sirtesla:
good morning all,

i just bought a new gionee M3 mini with andriod version 5.1, the phone is sleek and cool but i have not been able to root it. so please guys any help with this or information on how to go about....??
thanks guys

I don't own a mediatek device running lollipop at the moment so I don't have any first hand information. However, you can check this link and let me know if it works for you
http://www.mtkroms.com/2015/03/philz-touch-recovery-for-all-mtk-devices.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Holar21(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Clean ,neat and fairly used infinix hot note for sale interested buyers should Pls call or whatsapp me on 08161593229 smiley smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Wanna do mtn bb sub 4 android. Can anyone put me tru pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by just2endowed: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Do u need a warranty covered and original class 10 SanDisk 64gig. Contact me on my whatsapp 07066561480 or check my signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/genuine-class10-advance-microsdcard-16g32gig64g/15
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Donjowebs(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
Help please! my Infinix Hot ba3 is swollen, where can I get a new one?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Donjowebs:
Help please! my Infinix Hot ba3 is swollen, where can I get a new one?
you can get it at where they sell most china phones
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2015
kelo1504:
Help after I tried to flash cwm using flashify my verssed motion tablet doesn't want to boot to recovery it just reboots and guys I need help
you can't just flash any cwm on your device if it is not made for it. It has to be patched with the boot,recovery image of the device before flashing. This is why most people brick their device. Was the device rooted before you made an attempt to flash the recovery
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jaiyejina(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2015
bedfordng:
you can get it at where they sell most china phones
vewi funny reply
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Greycious(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hello, has anyone handled the Asus FonePad 7 (K00Z) here? I just got it and I need help upgrading and rooting the device. it comes with an Intel Atom processor.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TriggaTrey: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Uthman51:
GOOD PM ENGR..
My simple server stop working since yesterday.. anytime I sub It will work for some minutes den stop....all d settings are still intact.
e gba mi o

same with mine
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by godwinboy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Borwe:

Download CPU -z and run the app. Post the ss here . Then in same app scroll to the right where you will see battery health. Post that screenshot here also
plz dis is it dnt rili understand it

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Admin pls add me to the WhatsApp group... 08035175275
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by illusionsbyafo(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Please hoe do i manually det up glo internet for lg flex
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Etinosajay(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Samsung Gurus in da house

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from USA, I can't get it to register to the network.

It reads the sim, even shows Sim service menu, but can't register to mobile network signal.

Anyone know a thing about this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Etinosajay:

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from USA, I can't get it to register to the network.

It reads the sim, even shows Sim service menu, but can't register to mobile network signal.

Did you try other SIMs ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Etinosajay(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
nani667:

Did you try other SIMs ?

Yes MTN, Glo...it's the same thing

It doesn't register to network but shows the Sim service menu.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by illusionsbyafo(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Please who can help me tweak lg flex for glo bis sub.... 07061262366
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kelo1504(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
bedfordng:
you can't just flash any cwm on your device if it is not made for it. It has to be patched with the boot,recovery image of the device before flashing. This is why most people brick their device. Was the device rooted before you made an attempt to flash the recovery
yes it is rooted by kingroot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fumiex(f): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
my itel it1405 is having memory card issue. I inserted 4gb n 2gb memory card and wen I switch off d phone some apps in d memory card will clear n d pix will b blank. have formatted d memory card, yet no solution. any help??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dopenigga(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
tecno h3 in perfect condition for sale at 7k.I reside in lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Afolabi1900: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nid help in rooting tecno c8.. twrp not showing after flashing recovery
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

since it's the season of giving.

1. 4llerbuntu, I made a free Google cardboard for you. If you are in Lagos and interested in it, contact me via BBM and I'll give you a location to pick it up.

2. Puskin, Seun; if you go through twitter you will notice a lot of websites donating Google cardboard for free. Thus, I'm donating 4 Google cardboard to nairaland. You can make a contest and the winner will win the cardboard ; the choice is yours. Kindly contact me via BBM to collect it.

3. Would have given lifehacker but he has one already.

4. Maxgravition, contact me for yours.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jksxxxx: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Etinosajay:

baseband imei issue 09033365257
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Leopantro:
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

1. 4llerbuntu, I made a free Google cardboard for you. If you are in Lagos and interested in it, contact me via BBM and I'll give you a location to pick it up.

2. Puskin, Seun; if you go through twitter you will notice a lot of websites donating Google cardboard for free. Thus, I'm donating 4 Google cardboard to nairaland. You can make a contest and the winner will win the cardboard ; the choice is yours. Kindly contact me via BBM to collect it.

Can I get one please. I've always wanted to get one.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Leopantro:
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Very interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.