Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967233 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Daraplato:

Can I get one please. I've always wanted to get one.

You could win one from nairaland from the four I donated or you could buy one for N2500. The new version I made is much smaller with side loading of phones with screen size 5.7. Below is the prototype

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Darnheykhey: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Pls ao much z d latest infinix product and wie can I get 2 read it specifications
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franugo(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2015
pls can anyone tell me of Any cheatz I can use to browse n download with my android?? Any network at all,,, pls quote if u have answers
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
oseiwe:

wat i meant is dat, why label dem as service centres online? dey even refused to collect d fone but dey still wanna sell. why will d whole country send fones down to lagos? its a fone dat is less dan a yr old
We are sorry about the problem. Please private us message and let us know your phone number, as well as the detail address of the collecting point you sent the phone to. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. By the way, there will be distinguish between service center and collecting point soon, please pay attention to your carlcare app upgrade. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Catalyst007(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ezeking(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tutorial videos of most Cisco Certification exams available eg....CCNA( R&S, Security, Wireless, Voice, Data Center), CCNP(R&S, Security, Voice, MPLS), CCIE( R&S and Security), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70-411 plus more...

If interested, email me at ezeking@gmail.com....Cheers!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jaiyejina(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
I've got a neat gionee p4 for sale running Android 5.0.2 custom rom, tweaked to use glo bis and mtn bbmidid sub, comes with plastic pouch and charger. Games like fifa 16 and mortal Kombat x can also be added which run smoothly on the phone. Call or whatsapp 08073060032 it's just 13k

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saibinc(m): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Darnheykhey:
Pls ao much z d latest infinix product and wie can I get 2 read it specifications
Name the specific Infinix you mean
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
any gionee m5 for sale?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2015
Fumiex:
my itel it1405 is having memory card issue. I inserted 4gb n 2gb memory card and wen I switch off d phone some apps in d memory card will clear n d pix will b blank. have formatted d memory card, yet no solution. any help??
Hi Fumiex, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Fumiex:
my itel it1405 is having memory card issue. I inserted 4gb n 2gb memory card and wen I switch off d phone some apps in d memory card will clear n d pix will b blank. have formatted d memory card, yet no solution. any help??
Or you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AkProsper(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls house what the name of the affected phone part below. (ZTE V9C) The main screen is not affected its only the one beneath.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AkProsper(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kelo1504(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
bedfordng:
you can't just flash any cwm on your device if it is not made for it. It has to be patched with the boot,recovery image of the device before flashing. This is why most people brick their device. Was the device rooted before you made an attempt to flash the recovery
yes it is rooted by king root
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oseiwe(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

We are sorry about the problem. Please private us message and let us know your phone number, as well as the detail address of the collecting point you sent the phone to. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. By the way, there will be distinguish between service center and collecting point soon, please pay attention to your carlcare app upgrade. Thank you!
Msg sent. Is it gonna be worked on or wat?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jaiyejina(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
I have a very clean bold 5 with 2 batteries for swap with infinix hot, innjoo or gionee phone, call or what's app 08073060032 if u want a swap.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Darnheykhey: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
saibinc:
Name the specific Infinix you mean
infinix hot note
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noirsangre(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Darnheykhey:
Go to http://www.AndroidTag.com to read about all latest Infinix products
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2015
oseiwe:

Msg sent. Is it gonna be worked on or wat?
Hi Oseiwe, we had sent you e-mail, please check it. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Danelo(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello gd mnin all, pls hw much will it cost to replace the touch of gionee p2? tnx in advnc.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LilTruth: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2015
Pls i need urgent help, i've been trying to use etisalat bis on my infinix hot 2 which is not working. The device has been rooted and i've subscribed for bb complete month..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2015
LilTruth:
Pls i need urgent help, i've been trying to use etisalat bis on my infinix hot 2 which is not working. The device has been rooted and i've subscribed for bb complete month..

Is Infix speedtrum or Mediatek or Qualcomm?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Zico0(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Something is eating my data on my techno android phone but I don't know what. Maybe some app. Someone help me out, I beg.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Zico0:
Something is eating my data on my techno android phone but I don't know what. Maybe some app. Someone help me out, I beg.

Why not install opera max? It compresses data to an extent. Also with it you can see the amount of data each app uses, and also restrict any app of your choice from using the network
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Donkaz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please my infinix hot note 1/16G has refused to switch to 3G on either sim. What can I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Zico0(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
blackweaver:

Why not install opera max? It compresses data to an extent. Also with it you can see the amount of data each app uses, and also restrict any app of your choice from using the network

Silly me, I recently deleted opera max on my phone, out of frustration. I'll reinstall it. Anymore suggestions, please!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oseiwe(m): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi Oseiwe, we had sent you e-mail, please check it. Thank you!
email replied
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by prettmum(f): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Goodmorning all, please save a soul
My tablet phone had a screen problem and I change the screen, and it worked perfectly, just yesterday the Fone screen changes to blank and when I pressed the screen a little it shows normal but goes blank again when I remove my hand from the screen... What could be the problem ? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nsiazu: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Please my android phone is not running whole device with psiphon and only Whatsapp, Ucwebmini but not downloading is working. please help. Am using an MTK android phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franugo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hello...pls my Android is wasting an inordinate amount of time in d booting process ( like 20 mins ) ...i have formatted d internal memory yet no respite. Pls, does anybody have a soln for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.