Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966898 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
bro am a novice ooo..u see i dont even have the rom..my phone is completely unresponsive i mean completely off..it went off by itself..i av the sp flash tool and av tried tirelessly to get a stock rom or scatter files i couldnt pls if u can help me with it i will really appreciate.. so i can just flash it overnite..u can inbox my the scatter files ..cs.juwonlo@gmail.com

So you're saying your phone isn't coming on at all? By the way the first link in my previous post is a link to a stock rom, and it also comes with a scatter file.

That said if the phone powers up but hangs before it gets to the lock screen, you can try a factory reset first, check this link :

http://www.hardreset.info/devices/huawei/huawei-p8-lite-ale-l04/

I know it's not exactly the same model as your phone but the process should work all the same
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by RilAzure: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Help! After updating my apps via Google Play Store, all the icons (except that of contact and message ) on my home screen disappeared. I think the apps are still somewhere on my phone because I've been receiving frequent notifications from my mail. I've searched high and low for the apps with no result. Even my file manager is missing. Please I'll be grateful to receive a solution here.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2016
tspun:
my infinix x530 has refuse to boot pass the infinix logo, I have flash it but it's still the same
Hi Tspun, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eddodoh(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
My Samsung Grand NeoPlus touch problem persist despite installing Greenify and also flashed the phone. It all started after a replacement of the touch which cracked when I fell in a culvert.

Touch does not respond to swipe or clicks. It may work for sometime after I restart d phone but few minutes later it will stop until I restart d phone.

Please come to my aid!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by favourl877: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Do u know I have been playing with itel 1556 phone for about 3days now it hasn't discharged so far as i can tell the it1556 has not fail in performance.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adanny01(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please i need serious help.

My friend gave me a UK used Samsung Galaxy J5 Duos. The phone looks cool but lags seriously such that installing an app like Facebook takes up to 30 mins. It has android 5.1.1 lollipop. I have downloaded marshmallow and every other thing ready to flash.

It won't connect to Odin and says the USB device malfunctioned and cannot be recognised. I have used several USB cables in vein. File transfer works through USB.

The main inconsistency I see is that the phone shows J700F in download mode even when the phone is J500H. Also, the ram is inconsistent as the screen shot will show you. Please what will you suggest.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2016
adanny01:

My friend gave me a UK used Samsung Galaxy J5 Duos. The phone looks cool but lags seriously such that installing an app like Facebook takes up to 30 mins. It has android 5.1.1 lollipop. I have downloaded marshmallow and every other thing ready to flash.

It won't connect to Odin and says the USB device malfunctioned and cannot be recognised. I have used several USB cables in vein. File transfer works through USB.

The main inconsistency I see is that the phone shows J700F in download mode even when the phone is J500H. Also, the ram is inconsistent as the screen shot will show you. Please what will you suggest.

Looks to me like you have too many system apps running. You should stop some of them - especially those you don't use much. As for the Odin issue, the problem might actually be the drivers/samsung software you have on your laptop. You can try connecting another Samsung device and see if odin will recognize it. If not then the problem is definitely on your pc
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by otunbabadok(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2016
My Tecno L6 finally bowed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adanny01(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2016
blackweaver:

Looks to me like you have too many system apps running. You should stop some of them - especially those you don't use much. As for the Odin issue, the problem might actually be the drivers/samsung software you have on your laptop. You can try connecting another Samsung device and see if odin will recognize it. If not then the problem is definitely on your pc

I don't think the system apps are too many. Remember system takes like 32% 445mb, apps like 22% 317mb and the free ram is like 45% 622mb from the screen shot I shared. The colour bar representation of the ram usage is not correct and I wonder why. Because of the free ram the phone is not supposed to lag. My thoughts is that probably the processor has a problem because installing apps is very slow. The more apps I install the slower the phone. I installed face book mesenger but had to remove it as the phone became too slow to use.

As for the Odin issue, I downloaded 3 versions of Samsung drivers but none has worked so far. I am using Windows 8 and had to try it on windows 7 but it still didn't work. My next thought is to download kies which comes with Samsung drivers. The complication is that kies interrupts Odin so I have to stop all kies processes before using Odin.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eddodoh(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2016
So nobody is ready to assist or respond to my problem. Hmmm!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adanny01(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Eddodoh:
My Samsung Grand NeoPlus touch problem persist despite installing Greenify and also flashed the phone. It all started after a replacement of the touch which cracked when I fell in a culvert.

Touch does not respond to swipe or clicks. It may work for sometime after I restart d phone but few minutes later it will stop until I restart d phone.

Please come to my aid!!!

Touch problems are either hardware or software. In your case, it was first of all hardware then software. If it works for a while, i think it could be hardware heating up. You many need to try another calibrator. Phone repairers test calibrators before installing. That way you dont have to pay before it is tested or installed.

I replaced the screen of LG Nexus 4, up to 5 screens where tried and calibrator keeps touching itself making calls deleting messages and even sending whatsapp messages to all contacts. A suitable one was later found which didn't operate itself. Unfortunately for me, my son broke it 2 weeks later and till now, am yet to find another calibrator that will stop operating itself.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eddodoh(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
adanny01:

Touch problems are either hardware or software. In your case, it was first of all hardware then software. If it works for a while, i think it could be hardware heating up. You many need to try another calibrator. Phone repairers test calibrators before installing. That way you dont have to pay before it is tested or installed.

I replaced the screen of LG Nexus 4, up to 5 screens where tried and calibrator keeps touching itself making calls deleting messages and even sending whatsapp messages to all contacts. A suitable one was later found which didn't operate itself. Unfortunately for me, my son broke it 2 weeks later and till now, am yet to find another calibrator that will stop operating itself.
Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tiptopy03(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
My Techno Camon C8 went blank what can I do?

MTN DATA XTRA
This offer goes to our old and new customers
Thanks for been a loyal customer, check out our new price list(MTN)
1gig 600naira
1.5gigs 900naira
2gigs 1150naira
3gigs 1650naira
4gigs 2200naira
5gigs. 2750naira
All payments should either be cash or bank transactions(no card/airtime)

Contact us today on 08067867807, 08138421163 and 09024880523
BBM pin: 56775EA2
Payment can be made to 0049576008 OKE TEMITOPE GTBANK
Or 3881033373 Oke Temitope Olanipekun EcobankMTN DATA XTRA
This offer goes to our old and new customers
Thanks for been a loyal customer, check out our new price list(MTN)
1gig 600naira
1.5gigs 900naira
2gigs 1150naira
3gigs 1650naira
4gigs 2200naira
5gigs. 2750naira
All payments should either be cash or bank transactions(no card/airtime)

Contact us today on 08067867807, 08138421163 and 09024880523
BBM pin: 56775EA2
Payment can be made to 0049576008 OKE TEMITOPE GTBANK
Or 3881033373 Oke Temitope Olanipekun Ecobank
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samutd4u(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Please help me and time I turn my phone to 3g only the problem network will disappear until I switch it to 39/2g please wat can I do am using infinix hot note lollipop version
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by felixkimi: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gud evening to y'all.. Please how much does it cost to get my Infinix Zero x506 screen and touch screen replaced?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
adanny01:

I smell Chink0...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kaze4blues(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2016
my galaxy S4 is not bringinv network even after I av tried different lines on it. its always displayin no service.

I av wiped it. but the problem still persists
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adanny01(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2016
nani667:

I smell Chink0...

I smelled chinko too but dropped the thought when the features of the phone fit the real Samsung.

It also runs a stock Samsung rom plus other Samsung specific short codes.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
please I need help with my Infinix phone, I just flash my phone and did back up reset, but now I can't find d camera on my phone. I need assistance guyz
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bidey: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
The watsapp on my phone suddenly disappeared all effort to reinstall av not yielded any positive result. I downloaded on playstore but failed to install meanwhile oda apps are installing successfully. Someone should pls help me out, am using tecno M5
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by franugo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=blackweaver post=48967239]

So you're saying your phone isn't coming on at all? By the way the first link in my previous post is a link to a stock rom, and it also comes with a scatter file.

That said if the phone powers up but hangs before it gets to the lock screen, you can try a factory reset first, check this link :

http://www.hardreset.info/devices/huawei/huawei-p8-lite-ale-l04/

I know it's not exactly the same model as your phone but the process should work all the same [/quote

pls my gowin t401 doesn't boot to d home screen. Instead it stops at 'gowin'...can u give me a link to download a new rom 4 d phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
kaze4blues:
my galaxy S4 is not bringinv network even after I av tried different lines on it. its always displayin no service.

I av wiped it. but the problem still persists

When did this problem start? Is it running stock rom or a custom rom? Did you buy it brand new or it was fairly used from Europe/us?
What is the model number?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
ayibaba:
please I need help with my Infinix phone, I just flash my phone and did back up reset, but now I can't find d camera on my phone. I need assistance guyz

Why not try installing a 3rd party camera from the play store?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gnaseez: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
did new camon c9,wat z really kul abt it...I WS tinkin of getting one buh would first want to knw wat m getting maself into........pls help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sayoberry(f): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
bobo65:

Try changing the android os version

I. E, if it's on lollipop, upgrade it to marshmallow, if it's on marshmallow, downgrade it to lollipop

thanks a lot but
pls how do I do this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adanny01(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2016
nani667:

I smell Chink0...

Just back to officially confirm to you my recent finding especially with regards to your comment.

The phone is a sheep in wolf clothing. Samsung Galaxy J500H/DS spec says it's a Qualcomm CPU, but I saw an mtk file on the internal storage. So I installed an app called CPU identifier. This app confirmed it's a Mediatek CPU.

It also confirmed that the RAM is 512mb instead of 1.5gb of the true J5. Internal storage is also just 1gb.

However, all hardware are Samsung which means the main board of the phone has been changed. I'm disappointed.

I asked my friend how much he got it for, he said 15k, he was just swindled.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2016
sayoberry:

thanks a lot but
pls how do I do this?

By flashing

What os is currently on it?

What's ur location?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 3:24am On Sep 05, 2016
adanny01:

Just back to officially confirm to you my recent finding especially with regards to your comment.

The phone is a sheep in wolf clothing. Samsung Galaxy J500H/DS spec says it's a Qualcomm CPU, but I saw an mtk file on the internal storage. So I installed an app called CPU identifier. This app confirmed it's a Mediatek CPU.

It also confirmed that the RAM is 512mb instead of 1.5gb of the true J5. Internal storage is also just 1gb.

However, all hardware are Samsung which means the main board of the phone has been changed. I'm disappointed.

I asked my friend how much he got it for, he said 15k, he was just swindled.

well that's what I thought... from your first screenshot I could see it was clearly chinese...

the hardware isn't Samsung tho, the board wasn't changed or anything, it's just a Cloned device ... Well paying 15K for a Samsung J5 , your friend was asking to be swindled

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kaze4blues(m): 5:42am On Sep 05, 2016
blackweaver:

When did this problem start? Is it running stock rom or a custom rom? Did you buy it brand new or it was fairly used from Europe/us?
What is the model number?

the stock rom is still intact.
the fone was workin perfectly well untill all of a sudden. also the fone stopped playin out music unless i connect earpic. but it works each time am on a call. i do ear the voice of the caller

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.