Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970557 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sirkay9ja(m): 5:45am On Sep 11, 2016
Latest Huwei GR5 Mini with Fingerprint officially released check it here http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/09/the-new-huwei-gr5-mini-specs-and-price.html?m=0
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bigromeo(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2016
After my iphone6 went bad dnt knw which brand new phone 2 get dats nt more dan #120k.leavn a gud fone like iphone6 2 a smaller fone no easy.finkn of getn s6 edge bt its more dan wat i av.pls any help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pizzle123(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2016
pls Guys,my infinix x551....was using airtel on it and later service got sluggish I decided to remove sim card and insert it back...ever since den.....it no sim card oooooo.....pls wat can I do ..... I need ur help ppl
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2016
Bigromeo:
After my iphone6 went bad dnt knw which brand new phone 2 get dats nt more dan #120k.leavn a gud fone like iphone6 2 a smaller fone no easy.finkn of getn s6 edge bt its more dan wat i av.pls any help
Camon c9 nko
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
olathy:

Please help, my Tecno Y2 is not working. Anytime I power it on, it says (No Apps to perform this Action. Thanks,

Try to do a factory reset
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
pizzle123:
pls Guys,my infinix x551....was using airtel on it and later
service got sluggish I decided to remove sim card and insert it
back...ever since den.....it no sim card oooooo.....pls wat can I
do .....
I need ur help ppl

Have you tried putting another sim? What about the second sim slot?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2016
ayibaba:
please I need help with my Infinix phone, I just flash my phone and did back up reset, but now I can't find d camera on my phone. I need assistance guyz
Hello Ayibaba, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bigromeo(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Djbond:
Camon c9 nko
dnt use those kind of phones.tanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2016
olathy:

Please help, my Tecno Y2 is not working. Anytime I power it on, it says (No Apps to perform this Action. Thanks,
Hello Olathy, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2016
goddyjay:
hey, just got my camon c9 but it's not ringing out, I've checked all the proper settings but it's still not ringing out, anyone here to help?

Bought it from an authorised dealer? Better you take it back to the store
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Diseye29(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Av not yet visit d site ...due to lack of data .but here is d possessor info

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Diseye29(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Av not yet visit d site ...due to lack of data .but here is d processor info

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xbox222: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please I need help on how to revive my LG G2 Verizon (vs980) back to life. I tried to install TWRP recovery by downloading Autorec.apk, after installing the app, I was prompted to boot into recovery by the Autorec app which I did. While in the recovery, I did a backup of my OS and there after I selected reboot system; after displaying the LG logo, the phone went into black screen with the notification light blinking different colours. After searching online for solutions, I came across LG flashtool method I tried using it to install the KDZ firmware but the upgrade process always stopped at certain percentage such as 2%,15%, or 49%. Right now I can't even get into recovery mode, I can only get into Download mode(Firmware update mode). Please can the phone be flashed by a technician so it can get back to life? Urgent help please. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Xbox222 post=49351263]Please I need help on how to revive my LG G2 Verizon (vs980) back to life. I tried to install TWRP recovery by downloading Autorec.apk, after installing the app, I was prompted to boot into recovery by the Autorec app which I did. While in the recovery, I did a backup of my OS and there after I selected reboot system; after displaying the LG logo, the phone went into black screen with the notification light blinking different colours. After searching online for solutions, I came across LG flashtool method I tried using it to install the KDZ firmware but the upgrade process always stopped at certain percentage such as 2%,15%, or 49%. Right now I can't even get into recovery mode, I can only get into Download mode(Firmware update mode). Please can the phone be flashed by a technician so it can get back to life? Urgent help please. Thanks

Your location, i may be of help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xbox222: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=ewerex post=49351365][/quote] Oyo state
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Xbox222:

Oyo state

Be specific pls. where in oyo ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xbox222: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
ewerex:

Be specific pls. where in oyo ?
Ogbomoso
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhiztee15(f): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please someone should help me o when I was running out of sub on Saturday I put Facebook app on data restriction so it won't be deducting my money nw that I have sub am unable to use Facebook it is saying check your network connection and my network is strong pls guys how can I remove or stop the restriction please help a friend
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Diseye29:
Av not yet visit d site ...due to lack of data .but here is d processor info

Ok, whenever you're able to go to the site, they have instructions on what to do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Diseye29(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2016
U av help me a lot Bro , may the good lord bless u ,thanks .pls send or inbox ur Facebook name n ur number , i want to be ur friend ,
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shed01(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please i need tecno p6 costom rom...any body willing to help should do that please.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jerrysense: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2016
Bigromeo:
lots of money to spend..u fit buy one camin c9. get one for me and keep the change grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jerrysense: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2016
is the custom ROM out
shed01:
Please i need tecno p6 costom rom...any body willing to help should do that please.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Bigromeo(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
jerrysense:

lots of money to spend..u fit buy one camin c9. get one for me and keep the change grin
sowi i cnt use such phones.tanks

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2016
Mint clean Huawei mate 7 for sale
FHD DISPLAY
GOLD
3GB 32GB
FINGER PRINT
4100mAh..

75k Negotiable

Lagos.

Contacts are on my signature
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pizzle123(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2016
hello house,my infinix z551 is not installing Instagram...if I down it....d response is can't install....am using 2g airtel,I have enough place cox I just reset d fine...don't be SD card.just inner memory.....pls wat can be d cause guys......need UR help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shed01(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
jerrysense:
is the custom ROM out
Yea...I found it BT its having some bugs
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
mhiztee15:
Please someone should help me o when I was running out of sub on Saturday I put Facebook app on data restriction so it won't be deducting my money nw that I have sub am unable to use Facebook it is saying check your network connection and my network is strong pls guys how can I remove or stop the restriction please help a friend
lol how did you put it on restrictuin....its the same way the unrestrict it...go to data saving scroll to facebook and select unrestrict
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
pizzle123:
hello house,my infinix z551 is not installing Instagram...if I down it....d response is can't install....am using 2g airtel,I have enough place cox I just reset d fine...don't be SD card.just inner memory.....pls wat can be d cause guys......need UR help
what is the remaining space
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by orfilla4(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
pizzle123:

Did you already "Allow installation from external sources" in the settings menu? That might be the cause, if not, then your phone doesn't like Instagram.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pizzle123(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
morganist99:
what is the remaining space
like 8gb....tho for now am not using SD card

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.