Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (966899 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dopenigga(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
help guys.my infinix hot2 keeps deleting my game files on it's own.any solution pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mavinkent(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2016
I have htc version 2.3 pls how can I upgrade it to version 4.0 upward
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abayomi93(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello ,please I use a gionee phone and I get advert pop ups or app update pup ups when ever I am browsing.what do u think could cause this?.it comes up even on my whatsapp.but these pop ups are usually in chinese/Japanese saying I should install an app etc.l
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:41am On Nov 28, 2016
abayomi93:
Hello ,please I use a gionee phone and I get advert pop ups or app update pup ups when ever I am browsing.what do u think could cause this?.it comes up even on my whatsapp.but these pop ups are usually in chinese/Japanese saying I should install an app etc.l

Flash the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Dopenigga:
help guys.my infinix hot2 keeps deleting my game files on it's own.any solution pls

Ur memory card might be faulty

Change ur default storage location to internal memory then install d game again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Good day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abbeymaniak(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Pls guys I'm using techno j8 I jes downloaded some apps and its not connecting to the internet but some are connecting, have tried android assistance d apps are still not working pls wat can I do.

Ndissle:
Good day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by toolluu: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
I got a Samsung S4 I545 (Verizon) phone...I gave someone to unlock it and he said he had to root it first..he rooted successfully but when the phone is powered on,it does boot past the verizon logo again...what could be the problem.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dopenigga(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
bobo65:

Ur memory card might be faulty

Change ur default storage location to internal memory then install d game again
just as I thought,i guess it's from my memory card. thanks anyways
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AlphaMaximus(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Marlvin(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Trying to turn of key sound on my p5 ...please guys help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2016
abayomi93:

Malware, uninstall all the Chinese bloatware if it will let you, otherwise root and use a root uninstaller app.. download sophos antivirus and security checker, scan your phone..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opeyemix: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
good day house, plz my lg g pro f240 has charging problem, i think need to change the complete charging port with flex, so if there is anyone who has the complete charging port that bis working well plz comment
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Baroba:

Malware, uninstall all the Chinese bloatware if it will let you, otherwise root and use a root uninstaller app.. download sophos antivirus and security checker, scan your phone..

All those stuffs will provide temporal remedy

Flash out the whole ish
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
Google Playstore keeps opening randomly to some specific games, as if its tryna make me download them. Any idea on how to stop this?

Flash d phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Marlvin:
Trying to turn of key sound on my p5
...please guys help

Settings>language and input >keyboard settings
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2016
toolluu:
I got a Samsung S4 I545 (Verizon) phone...I gave someone to unlock it and he said he had to root it first..he rooted successfully but when the phone is powered on,it does boot past the verizon logo again...what could be the problem.

How do u know he rooted the phone at all
He prolly used a wrong software
Flash d phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by diggy4real: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hey guys....my HTC M8 was stolen ...
Pls how can I track it using IMEI no and serial no....pls help asap.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by godwinstringed1(m): 5:50am On Dec 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]hi my tecno l5 battery is swelling and I want to change it. It is 5000mah and I don't want to leave it swelling. How much is it and where do I get it in Osun state please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2016
abbeymaniak:
Pls guys I'm using techno j8 I jes downloaded some apps and its not connecting to the internet but some are connecting, have tried android assistance d apps are still not working pls wat can I do.

Hello bbeymaniak, you can try to download from playstore and try other app versions. Also please try to download under wifi or good signal condition. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the phone problem. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by diggy4real: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=diggy4real post=51522328]Hey guys....my HTC M8 was stolen ...
Pls how can I track it using IMEI no and serial no....pls help asap.[/quot

Someone shud help na
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by diggy4real: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
diggy4real:
Hey guys....my HTC M8 was stolen ...
Pls how can I track it using IMEI no and serial no....pls help asap.

Someone shud help ooo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by godwinstringed1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello bbeymaniak, you can try to download from playstore and try other app versions. Also please try to download under wifi or good signal condition. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the phone problem. Thank you!

Sister please you didn't reply me
Ani my tecno l5 battery is swelling
How much is a new battery?
Should I change to a new one?
Where will I get a new one ma and I live in Osun
I also want to change it's back cover because it is destroyed

Please answer me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Aim07(f): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please i need response, help a sis
My huawei phone shows charging when it is connected to charger or cable but it is not actually charging. I tried using another charger but still d same issue as it may take 3hrs for it to increase from 2% to 10%. I tried using desktop charger to charge d battery, it charges it to 70% after 8hrs.

I took d phone to Cellular logistics in Ojota. They opened d phone cover and showed me one place that it has turned to red instead of white. It also showed dat d phone is somehow wet though it did fall inside water. it is an android phone. D screen is broken too and they said they repair d battery drains without repairing d screen. I was told d repair will cost me 21,400# d phone I bought for 12,000# last year. so I collected my phone back.

Please what is actually wrong with my phone? Could it be dat charge port is faulty? If yes, can it be repaired without replacing with a new screen?

Sorry for long story, I just want to know what is d prob is as am to take to phone technician. thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by diggy4real: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
diggy4real:

Someone shud help ooo

Why are people in this thread non responsive? This seems the worst thread on NL
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2016
godwinstringed1:

Sister please you didn't reply me
Ani my tecno l5 battery is swelling
How much is a new battery?
Should I change to a new one?
Where will I get a new one ma and I live in Osun
I also want to change it's back cover because it is destroyed

Please answer me

Hello godwinstringed1, for the pirce and the back cover you need to call the hotline of our Carlcare Service Center directly. Below website you can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria, you can choose the one nearest to you. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/2078618/address-hot-line-carlcare-service

Also, if you may need send your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, you can take your phone to below collecting points in Osun. Thank you!
Plot 2 Ayedu Layout Gbongan/Ibadan Road, Ogo-Oluwa Area, Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria +2347030263659/+2348056679203
NO.35 Ibadan Road, Mayfair, Ile-Ife, Osun, Nigeria +2348038649616/+234809664505
3A Obafemi Awolowo Road, beside Wema Bank Igbona, Olorunda, Osun, Nigeria +2348038055199
133A, Station Road, Igbale Area, Adjacent Banu So Hotel, Ede, Osun, Nigeria +2348034772228
B2 Ereja Square, Old Bata Shop, round about, Ilesha Osun, Nigeria +2348034557360
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteregwu(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Guys , where can I buy good working London used android phone? In Lagos to be precise.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samuel19222(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Anybody who want to sell his/her tecno w3, w4, camon c8, or c5 should please pm me asap.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by godwinstringed1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello godwinstringed1, for the pirce and the back cover you need to call the hotline of our Carlcare Service Center directly. Below website you can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria, you can choose the one nearest to you. Thank you!

Also, if you may need send your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, you can take your phone to below collecting points in Osun. Thank you!
Plot 2 Ayedu Layout Gbongan/Ibadan Road, Ogo-Oluwa Area, Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria +2347030263659/+2348056679203
3A Obafemi Awolowo Road, beside Wema Bank Igbona, Olorunda, Osun, Nigeria +2348038055199
133A, Station Road, Igbale Area, Adjacent Banu So Hotel, Ede, Osun, Nigeria +2348034772228

God bless you sis
B2 Ereja Square, Old Bata Shop, round about, Ilesha Osun, Nigeria +2348034557360
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by godwinstringed1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

God bless you sis

Thank you very much for your concern and help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.