Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (959233 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunlexic(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hello,pls i did dat airtel #200 2gb data for that 2G connection but i can only access operamini and ucbrowser.
I cant access whatsapp,facebook and some apps.

Who can epp?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by PHILipu1(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by topzywazzy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please where can I see IPhone 6, 6s in Lagos to buy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by TheGuy5: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Best Selling Tech Skills Book Xmas Price Slash !!!

Between the next 48hrs and 31st December, you may purchase your copies of the book "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide For Beginners and Professionals" at a season's bonanza price of $24.99 (Not $37.99). January 1st, it would revert to original price. (eBook edition out of sale) Take advantage NOW!! #diy #selfreliance #buyagift #train Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay, Createspace(already $24.99) etc Enjoy this Christmas...

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by willie7(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kunlexic:
Hello,pls i did dat airtel #200 2gb data for that 2G connection but i can only access operamini and ucbrowser.
I cant access whatsapp,facebook and some apps.

Who can epp?

That data is obviously not meant to work for facebook and whatsapp when you're using 2g...It's 'natural' these days. Those apps require fast Internet access.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by erekking(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Plz help, i was using lucky patcher on some games but some how the phone froze and i had to reinsert the battery suprisinsingly its stuck at boot loop, didnt know luck patcher could brick a phone though its unrooted. Plz how can i resolve it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
toolluu:
I got a Samsung S4 I545 (Verizon) phone...I gave someone to unlock it and he said he had to root it first..he rooted successfully but when the phone is powered on,it does boot past the verizon logo again...what could be the problem.

the phone is on bootloop you'll have to flash the phone..... with either the stock ROM or a custom ROM from clockwork or nightly...
and you might have to use a system to push....the os in .....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
erekking:
Plz help, i was using lucky patcher on some games but some how the phone froze and i had to reinsert the battery suprisinsingly its stuck at boot loop, didnt know luck patcher could brick a phone though its unrooted. Plz how can i resolve it
that might not be lucky patchers fault .... might be a malware ish..... try resetting the phone from the boot loader ...
if that doesn't work you'll have to flash the phone.....
pls what kind of phone is it.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mavinkent:
I have htc version 2.3 pls how can I upgrade it to version 4.0 upward
depends on the kind of HTC phone .... what's the model?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
Google Playstore keeps opening randomly to some specific games, as if its tryna make me download them. Any idea on how to stop this?

your p is caused by ads by some malicious app you installed ......you might have yo download a VPN like ...noroot firewall from playstore and activate it ..... it would allow you to give permission to apps using the internet.... that's if you don't wanna flash the phone...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
diggy4real:
Hey guys....my HTC M8 was stolen ...
Pls how can I track it using IMEI no and serial no....pls help asap.

tracking by imel is done by some companies ....... I'm not sure you can just do that ......
companies like mtn (I guess should be able to do that ......)
they'll have to ping the phone........

but does it actually work..... who knows....

why not try your normal android phone locator (track my phone...... android phone manager....only works if the gmail is still active on the phone.....)..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
diggy4real:

Why are people in this thread non responsive? This seems the worst thread on NL

we're sorry bro ..... some of us we not always online......just bear with us...

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by erekking(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
vakinola1:

that might not be lucky patchers fault .... might be a malware ish..... try resetting the phone from the boot loader ...
if that doesn't work you'll have to flash the phone.....
pls what kind of phone is it.....
i cant seem to reset it from there, but my pc recognises it, its p4 gionee 4.2jb. I just use the fone for wifi really.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AlphaMaximus(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello sirs I am stucked up after unlocking my zte z730 @ #2500 ydae from a guy, since I inserted sim and it opened I feel relaxed and the thing now is am unable to recieve calls with the phone, calls do enter but if I swipe to pick the call, the call time won't read and the call is still ringing and also I have issue with the network I can't use WCDMA I can only use EDGE, the phone is a t-mobile product and was sent from Canada. I am anticipating for quick response.... thanks so much bros
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
diggy4real:
Hey guys....my HTC M8 was stolen ...
Pls how can I track it using IMEI no and serial no....pls help asap.

ok I just got this .....

HOW TO TRACE A MISSING OR STOLEN PHONE

If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.

Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.

Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:

1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.

2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.b
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

PLEASE SHARE THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE. Hope it will help you someday.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunlexic(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
willie7:

That data is obviously not meant to work for facebook and whatsapp when you're using 2g...It's 'natural' these days. Those apps require fast Internet access.
thanks for the reply
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunlexic(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
vakinola1:

ok I just got this .....

IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.b

how real is dis?

How will I dial the code #06# without asking me to select the network to send it*

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by willie7(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Kunlexic:
thanks for the reply

You're welcome! Glad to help smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by diggy4real: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
vakinola1:

ok I just got this .....

This is how it works:

Thanks sir....just sent it
...I pray it works.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
erekking:
i cant seem to reset it from there, but my pc recognises it, its p4 gionee 4.2jb. I just use the fone for wifi really.

ok when the phone is powered off
press volume down button and the power button (this should take you to the boot loader ) you can try the volume up too..... then go to .......something like format data /wipe cache.... then select it and select yes ......
if this doesn't work simply means the phone does not have a boot loader

head to needrom.com and download the ROM for your phone and also download sp flash tool or multiport flash tool ...... you can Google how to use them.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kunlexic:
how real is dis?

How will I dial the code #06# without asking me to select the network to send it*

its *#06# ..... just give it a try ... you'll be good then
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
diggy4real:

Thanks sir....just sent it
...I pray it works.

I pray so too ........
but I asked around ..... and I heard some complains...... but hopefully this would go through ....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by airminem(f): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
How can i get a replacement sim tray or ASUS padfone infinity A86 andriod phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2016
godwinstringed1:

Thank you very much for your concern and help.
You are welcome!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
airminem:
How can i get a replacement sim tray or ASUS padfone infinity A86 andriod phone?
The parts is scarce!. but you should be able to get it done in Lagos.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eleniyan15: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
vakinola1, SimpleBea an other gurus in here

please my TecnoL8plus refuse to connect to the internet I.e whatapp,opera,Google translate and co and all settings is. correct I just don't know what is wrong.#BothSim Airtel and Eti no one is working except Facebook messenger
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Eleniyan15:

please my TecnoL8plus refuse to connect to the internet I.e whatapp,opera,Google translate and co and all settings is. correct I just don't know what is wrong.#BothSim Airtel and Eti no one is working except Facebook messenger

Pls check if you have a vpn connection if so Pls deactivate and try browsing......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Eleniyan15: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
vakinola1:

Pls check if you have a vpn connection if so Pls deactivate and try browsing......

I don't hav
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
OK can you reset the phone........... (since you said all settings are correctly done)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by diggy4real: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
vakinola1:

I pray so too ........
but I asked around ..... and I heard some complains...... but hopefully this would go through ....

Is more than 24hours now....yet to get a reply
..fingers crossed.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Eleniyan15:

Have you checked your connection settings?.
Which subscription are you using on the phone?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.