Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968272 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by vakinola1(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2016
TheGuy5:
Great Opportunity For You!-Grab IT Now!!

Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs Book Now Selling @ $24.99(No more $37.99 until January 2017)on Amazon and other marketplaces!!!. Take advantage NOW. Learn and make money supporting the most important device to all humans! Become a communication device engineer!

how explain....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Marlvin(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
hardware problem. call or whatsapp me

your location?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by airminem(f): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
SimpleBea:

The parts is scarce!. but you should be able to get it done in Lagos.
Tx or responding. I am in Lagos and still cant find one.
it seems i am loosing hope
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nathz45: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
hello...good afternoon everyone...pls I bought a UK used HTC phone from a friend and the phone doesn't accept nigerian sim cards, pls how can I resolve it

cc dragnet, puskin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
nathz45:
hello...good afternoon everyone...pls I bought a UK used HTC phone from a friend and the phone doesn't accept nigerian sim cards, pls how can I resolve it

cc dragnet, puskin

Likely a network locked phone that needs an unlocking code... Can easily be unlocked.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Baroba:

Likely a network locked phone that needs an unlocking code... Can easily be unlocked.

You also need to verify that the frequency bands supported are actually used by the GSM companies (although it's actually rare to find phones that are not supported in Nigeria )
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nathz45: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Baroba:

I think so too...pls do you have any idea how much it's gonna cost to unlock it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kinggenesis(m): 5:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Great minds..... Please recommend a good android phone within the range of 30k - 35k.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 5:36am On Dec 13, 2016
nathz45:

I think so too...pls do you have any idea how much it's gonna cost to unlock it?

Less than N1500. It's possible unlockable with codes
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nathz45: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Less than N1500. It's possible unlockable with codes
ok...thank you very much
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by addictiv(m): 1:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Guys I need an affordable tablet 7 -8 inches, 2gb ram + , 5000mah+.....any suggestions would be welcomed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samuel19222(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
honsule:
The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.
I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today.
ENJOY wink

hello sir, please i have a infinix zero x506, whenever am using the phone to browse, it get too hot at the back, and the battery drains too fast, please what is the solution?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeinfinit(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good evening everyone. Flashed a CM14 android 7.0 rom on my Samsung s3 t999, all features working fine, the only issue is that the headphone jack stopped working. Flashed CM13 android 6.0, also having the same issue. Any help to solve this will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2016
abdulwadood:
hello here. don't really know what is wrong with my phone.. Tecno W4. whenever am hearing radio using earphone, the headset will reboot the phone. what can I do?
Hello abdulwadood, you can try another earphone, if the problem persists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by misspetit(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
IREPAIRS MONTHLY BONAZA
Irepairs is offering a free service for all our customers and potential customers in Lagos Nigeria
HOW TO QUALIFY
1- Send your broken phone picture(screen) to irepairsoffice@gmail.com
2-we Will post ur phone pix on Facebook & Instagram and tag you
3-invite your friends and family members to like ur phone pix, the phone that gets the highest like will get the free service(FB+INSTAGRAM LIKES)
4- other participants are entitled to 10% discount on their phone.
PLEASE NOTE FOR THE WINNER: FREE SERVICE PACKAGE IS ON SELECTED PHONE( iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, all tabs,ipad etc) OTHER PHONES(IPhone 6plus,iPhone 6/6s, Samsung edge series, hawawi etc) will get 50% package
#freepackage #lagos #phones #samsung #decemeber #irepairs #irepairs.com.ng #instantrepairs
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jerrysense: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Some one should please recommend a nice android phone for me with a quality camera
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=abdulwadood post=51848178][/quote] an here
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
airminem:
Tx or responding. I am in Lagos and still cant find one. it seems i am loosing hope
call or whatsapp me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
samuel19222:

hello sir, please i have a infinix zero x506, whenever am using the phone to browse, it get too hot at the back, and the battery drains too fast, please what is the solution?
hardware problem.
take it to an engineer to fix
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Marlvin:

your location?
LAGOS and OYO
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
kinggenesis:
Great minds..... Please recommend a good android phone within the range of 30k - 35k.
TECNO W3

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Grundig: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello people...

I keep getting ' google play has stopped' error message on the android Microsoft phone I recently took off someone. I have been unable to update any of the apps as a result of this problem.
I uninstalled and reinstalled ...no joy
I have disabled all services and settings via settings...no joy
I have done numerous factory resets and hard reboot...still no joy

Guys, what's the problem with the phone and how can it be resolved?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by reginaxes(f): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello, Good morning, i can't download from play store on my android, please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Marlvin(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2016
SimpleBea:
LAGOS and OYO

Am not in Lagos.... but how much would you charge to fix it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Marlvin:

Am not in Lagos.... but how much would you charge to fix it
you can call or whatsapp me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
reginaxes:
Hello, Good morning, i can't download from play store on my android, please help
Try UPDATING The play store.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ssholly(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pls help!!!! My xperia L became DEAD after using Aparted, no booting, no charging, no notification light.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kherlly(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Please i dont wants to buy phone that i will regret oooo just wan close eye buy this once and for all coz naija economy now no need to spend anyhow... How good is infinix hot s?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by airminem(f): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=SimpleBea post=51968754] call or whatsapp me[/quote
I would have loved too, but unfortunately I just lost the phone to armed men. So sad. Thanks anyway.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by profbabajay: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
I have more than one Huawei Honor 5X dual Sim Phones (Brand new in sealed boxes) for N60K each.

Colours available are Gold, silver and Grey.

If you are interested, whatsApp me on +234 803 069 4046 (08030694046). The price is NOT negotiable.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by uwuana: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
good news for everyone,here is a sure way of getting gift cards and use it for in-app purchase for games and paid app. http://featu.re/FQG2M6 or go to playstore and search for Future points and use FQG2M6 as your invite code.

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.