Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970574 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
SimpleBea:

To start with, you need to change the phone touch.
but whenever I press the home key, it indicates that it been pressed, cos it brings out light and after changing the pad what next
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Djbond:
but whenever I press the home key, it indicates that it been pressed, cos it brings out light and after changing the pad what next
Thats all.
or do u noticed any problems?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
SimpleBea:

Thats all.
or do u noticed any problems?
but before the broken touch pad, the switch option isn't working either, the shit started before the touch pad issue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Djbond:
but before the broken touch pad, the switch option isn't working either, the shit started before the touch pad issue
Change the TP. Its the TP
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by agulli: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
honsule:
The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.
I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today.
ENJOY wink

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by esegenius(f): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Believe me, this is the cheapest 4G phone in Nigeria. Its got everything you need in android phone. With the amazing front flash that enables u take selfies at night! Visit
https://priceaddicts.com/tecno-w3-lte/

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by t33why: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello, I have a Lg G2 with some issues and I want to know if it can be fixed. 1. My wifi suddenly stopped working, now it's stuck on turning on permanently 2. It takes quite a while before it recognizes my USB otg

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Ifiegboria:
My phone "location" is going off and on, and is draining my battery life so fast. I have tried to turn it off but to no avail.
What should I do to turn it off as I have tried all means possible?
Phone Name: Trekstor surftab breeze. Thanks

Seems like u r using Glo sim card
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:41am On Jan 23, 2017
t33why:
Hello, I have a Lg G2 with some issues and I want to know if it can be fixed.
1. My wifi suddenly stopped working, now it's stuck on turning on permanently
2. It takes quite a while before it recognizes my USB otg

Check if ur Bluetooth is working?
If it isn't, then it's a kinda complex issue
But if it's working, goto playstore and download an app called WiFi manager
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by t33why: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2017
bobo65:

Check if ur Bluetooth is working?
If it isn't, then it's a kinda complex issue
But if it's working, goto playstore and download an app called WiFi manager
My Bluetooth now is not trustworthy, sometimes it works okay and other times it doesn't work at all.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2017
t33why:

My Bluetooth now is not trustworthy, sometimes it works okay and other times it doesn't work at all.

Cost 8k
Call or whatsapp 07032443577 if u r in lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Boomboost(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
if one wants to buy a new phone with old android OS, would the price be reduced?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Simeony007(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Engineers please is it possible to get infinix power flex, please help ooo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Boomboost:
if one wants to buy a new phone with old android OS, would
the price be reduced?

Lol
No
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Princeoz(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
For everyone that wants to get into the Network Security part of coding I recommend this site, It's really good.
It has everything you should know about from "Beginners networking" to "Advanced Penetration Testing". Reverse Engineering of Malware, Web App Pen-testing, Python coding for scripts and exploits, and everything else for both Defensive Security but has a lot of focus on the Offensive part.

So for everyone that wants to go for the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification and the Certs above that, check it out! smiley

It's the only good network security learning platform that I have found that covers EVERYTHING and IS FREE. And new courses are added all the time.

Happy (ETHICAL) Hacking! wink

PS: If anyone knows about other sites with this theme, please let me know about them smiley thanks!

EDIT: wow, I didn't think that so many people didn't know about the site XD but to be fair it took me quite a while to discover it too.

If you have the time and kindness to PM me your email address(geek_100@outlook.com), or write it in the comments if you don't care a lot about that email address, I will send you an invite to the site from my cybrary account!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shadowcop15: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2017
pls i couldn't find hotspot on my galaxy s5, how do i fix it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by t33why: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2017
bobo65:

Cost 8k Call or whatsapp 07032443577 if u r in lagos
Not presently in lagos but should be soon. I'll give you a call, thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by khenobi: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
please i need a fairly used infinix hot 4 pro, budget is 20k-30k
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2017
hello everyone! pls I need advice. my phone recently developed fault and i went to carlcare to get it fixed. I was told I need to replace the panel and the board for N15,000, which I think is too much (I bought the phone when dollar was still 190/$ at a price a little over 15k and it was brand new). the issue here is that I am at a Crossroads. should I buy a new device at N30,000 or should I fix my current device at half that price. what would you recommend.

NB: what are the consequences for replacing the panel and board of an android device?!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2017
coollabman:
hello everyone! pls I need advice. my phone recently developed fault and i went to carlcare to get it fixed. I was told I need to replace the panel and the board for N15,000, which I think is too much (I bought the phone when dollar was still 190/$ at a price a little over 15k and it was brand new). the issue here is that I am at a Crossroads. should I buy a new device at N30,000 or should I fix my current device at half that price. what would you recommend.

NB: what are the consequences for replacing the panel and board of an android device?!
Oga just buy a new phone.
Or if you can get someone selling his phone as scrap then you can get the panel for very cheap.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
rookidmart:

Oga just buy a new phone.
Or if you can get someone selling his phone as scrap then you can get the panel for very cheap.

OK! thanks.

is this specs good enough for phone worth N30,000?!

7-inch HD
Processor: Quad Core; 1.2GHz Processor Speed
Memory: 8GB HDD, 1GB RAM
Operating System: Android 5.1
Camera: 8MP (Rear); 2.0MP (Front)
Other features: Wi-Fi, Dual SIM
Colour: Black
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
coollabman:

OK! thanks.

is this specs good enough for phone worth N30,000?!

7-inch HD
Processor: Quad Core; 1.2GHz Processor Speed
Memory: 8GB HDD, 1GB RAM
Operating System: Android 5.1
Camera: 8MP (Rear); 2.0MP (Front)
Other features: Wi-Fi, Dual SIM
Colour: Black
Okay, I guess.
There are cheaper Chinese phones with better specs but I can't vouch for their quality eg Blackview E7
Original Blackview E7 Smartphone 4G LTE 5.5" Screen MTK6737 Quad Core Android 6.0 1GB RAM 16GB ROM 8MP Fingerprint Cell Phone
http://s.aliexpress.com/FN3EvEfY
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Danny58222(m): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Tecno h5 for sale working well only has touchpad and changing point problem Am Selling It For 3500Naira Call Me On 09020267550 If Your Intrested.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Danny58222(m): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Tecno H5 panel for sale 2000Naira Call Me On 09020267550 If Intrested
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
rookidmart:

Okay, I guess.
There are cheaper Chinese phones with better specs but I can't vouch for their quality eg Blackview E7
Original Blackview E7 Smartphone 4G LTE 5.5" Screen MTK6737 Quad Core Android 6.0 1GB RAM 16GB ROM 8MP Fingerprint Cell Phone
http://s.aliexpress.com/FN3EvEfY

how do I order from aliexpress?!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2017
coollabman:

how do I order from aliexpress?!
You'll need either a GTB or Access Bank Account .
Activate it for internet banking.
Download the AliExpress app, create an account (you can use the website directly from a PC but you're given coupons when you register with the app)
Buy whatever you want, use your ATM card details to verify
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2017
rookidmart:

You'll need either a GTB or Access Bank Account .
Activate it for internet banking.
Download the AliExpress app, create an account (you can use the website directly from a PC but you're given coupons when you register with the app)
Buy whatever you want, use your ATM card details to verify

how do I get the products shipped to me?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akp202(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2017
bobo65:

Cost 8k
Call or whatsapp 07032443577 if u r in lagos
pls help...my gionee m5mini is showing system UI has stopped working hence i cant do any thing with the phone right now. what could be the issue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rookidmart: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2017
coollabman:

how do I get the products shipped to me?
When you create an account,you'll have to input your shipping address. They'll send it to the nearest post office.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by arizon101(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobo65(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
akp202:
pls help...my gionee m5mini is showing system UI has stopped working hence i cant do any thing with the phone right now. what could be the issue

Perform a factory reset
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by akp202(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
bobo65:

Perform a factory reset
the phone is not responding to touch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.