Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC (6256 Views)

Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms / Breaking News: Abia State Govt. Bans Peace Corps Of Nigeria / Jigawa State Govt Bans Daily Trust Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by dadde(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
bigheads: Am sort of confused where we are going in this country, These pastors are advertising these churches as if they were business entities. Jesus did not worry people like this during his ministry and he succeeded. The churches are springing up everywhere. Where are they getting all the money for these adverts, from tithes, which is meant for God (Eathing the fathers portion). There is punishment for this in the bible.

your statements just confirmed the fact that you are a fool. jesus used all the available media during his days to preach his gospel d gospel.
you also complained of springing up of churches but never complained about the springing up of bear palours, brothels etc.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
SimonAndal: This shoulda been done a long time ago. You don't see them pastor weavers on CNN or BBC, do you? Good move.

Stop being dense those are dedicated news channels.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by adesteve: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
Let them evangelize from house to house like the Jehovah's witnesses. Afterall, Jesus did same- ''A slave is not greater than his master'' so says the Holy Bible. No hard feelings!
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
I can bet you that some churches are already praying for the governors death while some will label him the anti-christ
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Nedu31(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
Good news coming 4rm d most underdeveloped state in Nigeria.Time to seperate RELIGION 4rm STATE,other state should queue up
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by achi4u(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
Spirit of Okija: I can bet you that some churches are already praying for the governors death while some will label him the anti-christ
If u really want to know their true colours of those pastors just throw in N1m and see how they will 'fight to finish',some may even deny their fellow pastors.

all this are attributted to poverty.

Rehard Bonkie gave them N5m worth of bible they shared it amongst themselves.

hungry lions...
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
I am actually disappointed, but I hope this is a bold step toward liberalization of Nigeria from this religious fanatics. The next step should be fulling taxing those churches. The bombing done by Boko is not different from this pastors deluding some innocent soul.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
Despite all the religious activities,nigeria is still a troubled,and unrest country with all the happenings,boko haram,corrupts leaders,armed robberies etc,where all the preaching dey go then?
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by 2good(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
dadde:

your statements just confirmed the fact that you are a fool. jesus used all the available media during his days to preach his gospel d gospel.
you also complained of springing up of churches but never complained about the springing up of bear palours, brothels etc.

Do you think your kind will be in heaven with the kind of intolerance you just displayed?
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Slimgrace(f): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
i am from ebonyi state.ther's nothin martins elechi has done dat he has to air on any tv channel.except he wants to start airing his family sha wch wl b crazy.
wat did religious progs do to him?
as many of u as r saying its a gud thing,nobdy eva forced u to watch dem channels.lev it for dos of us who r interestd to watch o!!!
God help our generation.SMH
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by eunisam: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
EBBC operate from 4pm to 10pm and 6am to 9am. All we see now is elechi nothing more.no good programme to watch.I tire for them even on Christmas day the remain that same time of being on
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by chino11(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
This governor needs a mental examination. What could be more important than Word Of GOD? The same Word that made Heaven and Earth.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by achi4u(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
chino11: This governor needs a mental examination. What could be more important than Word Of GOD? The same Word that made Heaven and Earth.
Oga dis is not a issue of word of GOD this preachers are giving us a hell of noise.

let them face the real work of GOD
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by ZUBY77(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
Wow! This is the best thing that ever happened in this Country.
Please other states and the FG should follow now
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Dumdum217(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
achi4u: Oga dis is not a issue of word of GOD this preachers are giving us a hell of noise.

let them face the real work of GOD
and wat is dat real work of God if i may ask? is preachin d gospel of our lord no longer work of God? 4rm d response am seein here i wonda wic way Nigeria no wonda notin is movin ryt in dis con3
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Dumdum217(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
ZUBY77: Wow! This is the best thing that ever happened in this Country.
Please other states and the FG should follow now
Ogboni
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Dumdum217(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yomieluv: Despite all the religious activities,nigeria is still a troubled,and unrest country with all the happenings,boko haram,corrupts leaders,armed robberies etc,where all the preaching dey go then?
So wats ur point?
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Amakasondiva(f): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] sign of d endtime,its all over d place.THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Johndoe100(m): 2:43am On Jun 28, 2012
morufoye:
He never claimed to be a "born again". Is it a crime not to be one? Is it s crime not to be an hypocrite? Not a single true born again lives in Nigeria.

I am happy that other people see this. There is no real Christian in Nigeria.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2012
Dumdum217: So wats ur point?
i tot u were sensible,till i saw ur post...let me xplain to ur dull brain,it means the preaching isnt havin any impact on the pple.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2012
Amakasondiva: [color=#990000][/color] sign of d endtime,its all over d place.THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
christ aint coming now,till everybody hears the word of God..dont 4get that majority of chinese are bhuddist o.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by cosmatika(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2012
swizzle: Nice move...annoying when one wants to relax in nigeria and u flip thru the local channels and thr is a pastor on all of them undecided
u re very mad. U re dead while u re living
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
cosmatika: u re very mad. U re dead while u re living
na u mad..upon all d preaching,is ur life any beta?Zap.i.n.g. M.o.r.o.n.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by Sammie1: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
afam4eva:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/ebonyi-govt-bans-religious-programmes-on-ebbc/
He banned religious programs from being aired but then did he ban the airing of different secular tunes and videos not a nice one at all
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by pazienza(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
Nice move,not everyone want to hear your word of God,reserve it for your members in your various churches,hehe!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by pazienza(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
Nice move,not everyone want to hear your word of God,reserve it for your members in your various churches.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by kama1210: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2012
morufoye:
He never claimed to be a "born again". Is it a crime not to be one? Is it s crime not to be an hypocrite? Not a single true born again lives in Nigeria.

If you are not a born again get ready for hell fire. Am a born again and am proud to be one. Ebonyi is approaching her limit. The state is in demonic wahala.
Re: Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC by kama1210: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2012
Imanuelle:

Olodo!

You are nothing but a tossed and such we should all sympathize with. Call a spade a spade. Ebonyi is undergoing hyper chaotic engrossed economy. Nothing to talk about. God will handle all of you evil doers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Compels Employees To Take Oath Of Secrecy / Europe To Ban Oil Stolen From Nigeria /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.