Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (19156 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Why Don't Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Wislet(f): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
rapu4real: Pls contact me on rapu4real@yahoo.com...i believe i could be of help...sincerely i av sum1 who'll be interested in u.
lol.
Mercy offering?
Wickeeeeed grin
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
::Andrew:::
Yes there are many good nigerian men.
same way nigerian men think about other ladies.
If you are ethiopian with big nyash contact me asap grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by championeh(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dear Husband searcher,

The Nigerian guy you dial is not rightly available, please come again next century!

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
OP

Would you settle for a Ghanaian husband, Somalian husband, or South African husband?

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by frankzone: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
D hand writing on d wall is obvious nah! Una neva see her username? Just take a look...
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Andrew3(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by kokoye(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Koyoke!!!!!! I missed you!!! Where have you been?!!!!! You cheating on me?!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

been around...observing..not used to this new interface..you know i'm an old man smiley

How you been??
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by vanstanzy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
HisRib: I'm African but not from Nigeria. I have a thing for Nigerian men. I think most are attractive & smart. But, I wonder if they marry women who aren't Nigerian?

I also have a few concerns about Nigerian men:
1) They are serial cheaters.
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich.
3) Many are scam artists.
4) They are not very God-Fearing.
5) They aren't romantic.

Would a Nigerian man want to be with a girl like me?

Honest & Mature answers only please!

If i had not read ur post, i'ld have asked u what sort of a silly question this is.
U seem to be a foreigner, so ur concerns are valid.
Talking about juju, the entire world, everywhere u go, has some form of black magic and people in these places who rely on it. So voodoo is no basis.
Are u the greedy type? Then u may very well have dates with con-artists. But if u're not, then u're home-free.
No man was born with an inate sense of entirely knowing how to be romantic at alltime. If ur man loves u, he'll learn from u.
Lastly if u dont like filth, lousiness, cheats and backstabbers, do not date any whose username is ITBOMB. Oops! sorry ITBOMB my finger slipped. Back at ya!

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrMandilas: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
ITbomb: We all have concerns about Nigerian men:
1) They are serial cheaters - Name one country you won't see a cheat in a relationship, Nigeria is however blessed with almost equal numbers of Cheats and Sincere lovers, it is left for u to use ur head and not your heart .
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich - I'm sure u actually meant USA where Celebrities must belong to the illuminati juju oracle to be rich and popular and don't forget , Nigeria has the highest concentration of multimillionaires in Africa.
3) Many are scam artists - Dear , if you are not greedy there is little chance of you falling for a scam, forget the artists , they don't target you, their targets are often those imperialist who have plundered African resources over the years.
4) They are not very God-Fearing - Who no dey fear God, abi u wan die?.
5) They aren't romantic - it depends on your definition of Romantic , Nigerian girls have taught us that all those flower and moonlight stuffs doesn't count, They believe a romantic man must be very generous and caring ie money for recharge cards, Brazilian/Pakistanian hairs, nice ride, so we just had to reluctantly adjust, maybe if you can convince ur man that you r not like a Nigerian girl, he would show u real romance especially in bed .
And one other thing, if your bf's name in any way contain this three letters ' CHI ' , be very cautious
U dey craze! Beware I'm a good guy,though married and my name has CHI
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrMandilas: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
OP

Would you settle for a Ghanaian husband, Somalian husband, or South African husband?
Are u trying to make her change her mind? She can give all to have a Nigerian man.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Akpan107(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Aza Montana: Since you think you know so much about our men and you seem to have made up your mind about them, so what the H.E.L.L. do you want from them. Abeg. Its either you love us or you leave us alone. Stop pretending as if your own men in your country are angels. If you dont like the package then drop it finish.
Nice one sweetheart!
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by shilling(f): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
Most ridiculous post I've read in a while, wth! The men in your country are great, so why the desperation for Naija men?? OP, pls tell us where u'r from, I'm sure we'll have some generalizations to make about the men in your country. smdh.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
You forgot to add that Nigerian men also have major members, this is one of our attributes that you failed to mention..i go vex for you o!
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by HisRib(f): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
I'm from Congo. The best country in Africa.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
HisRib: I'm from Congo. The best country in Africa.

oh nice hun. .congo women r nice but congolese men suck smiley
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by claremont(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
Congo ladies don't have anything to offer Nigerian men. If you were from Europe or US, at least we can manage you because of a passport, but CONGO of all places. . .! Ghanaian ladies we know, Somalian ladies we know, even Ethiopian ladies we know, but who the hell at thou?!
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mr Mandilas: Are u trying to make her change her mind? She can give all to have a Nigerian man.

She made Nigerian man sound so horrible...i was just merely helping a sista. Free me jor.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
claremont: Congo ladies don't have anything to offer Nigerian men. If you were from Europe or US, at least we can manage you because of a passport, but CONGO of all places. . .! Ghanaian ladies we know, Somalian ladies we know, even Ethiopian ladies we know, but who the hell at thou?!

why wld u wanna date a somali girl

those no clito-ris, circumcised bitc=hes?
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by GODBLESSU1: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
ITbomb: We all have concerns about Nigerian men:
1) They are serial cheaters - Name one country you won't see a cheat in a relationship, Nigeria is however blessed with almost equal numbers of Cheats and Sincere lovers, it is left for u to use ur head and not your heart .
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich - I'm sure u actually meant USA where Celebrities must belong to the illuminati juju oracle to be rich and popular and don't forget , Nigeria has the highest concentration of multimillionaires in Africa.
3) Many are scam artists - Dear , if you are not greedy there is little chance of you falling for a scam, forget the artists , they don't target you, their targets are often those imperialist who have plundered African resources over the years.
4) They are not very God-Fearing - Who no dey fear God, abi u wan die?.
5) They aren't romantic - it depends on your definition of Romantic , Nigerian girls have taught us that all those flower and moonlight stuffs doesn't count, They believe a romantic man must be very generous and caring ie money for recharge cards, Brazilian/Pakistanian hairs, nice ride, so we just had to reluctantly adjust, maybe if you can convince ur man that you r not like a Nigerian girl, he would show u real romance especially in bed .
And one other thing, if your bf's name in any way contain this three letters ' CHI ' , be very cautious

U are fucking stup1d by closing ur beautiful write up with this. i would have given u an award for the answers but u fall my hand on your last sentence. But i still mark ur answer Good,excluding the last sentence,
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
kokoye:

been around...observing..not used to this new interface..you know i'm an old man smiley

How you been??

Still manbitch crushing.....the Chimas doing well..preparing for a new addition...Chima is extremely estatic.
How is the wife? Is she still trying to put on them red pumps?
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
onila:

why wld u wanna date a somali girl

those no clito-ris, circumcised bitc=hes?

Onila!!!!!!! Go to the corner now!

Smiling under my teeth.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by ikeyman00(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
@@@@

una think this poster is one of?

for where

most of these foolish african ladies got serious issues with nigeriAN!

who have time for yall

i remember talking to mugabe chick; hear her out; nigerians men are bad; then i ask does that mean ur men are good; bush people; i really hate yall for real; cant stand these african ladies for real; i really cant

im yet to see a drunk nigerian women; every time u step out to african bar; then u will know what im talking about; they all kissing up to white man; as a blackman u will be forced to denounce urself

foolish people

a congolese would rather spend $1000 on shoes to paying his rent

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by ikeyman00(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
;
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
Na wa oo for Nigerian men.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

una think this poster is one of?

for where

most of these foolish african ladies got serious issues with nigeriAN!

who have time for yall

i remember talking to mugabe chick; hear her out; nigerians men are bad; then i ask does that mean ur men are good; bush people; i really hate yall for real; cant stand these african ladies for real; i really cant

im yet to see a drunk nigerian women; every time u step out to african bar; then u will know what im talking about; they all kissing up to white man; as a blackman u will be forced to denounce urself

foolish people

a congolese would rather spend $1000 on shoes to paying his rent

I have no issues with Nigerian men but I got issues with manbitches though.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
If you're looking a Nigerian man, post your picture, promise green card, talk about your virginity and wealth.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
I also have a few concerns about Nigerian men:
1) They are serial cheaters.
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich.
3) Many are scam artists.
4) They are not very God-Fearing.
5) They aren't romantic.

Na, they're religiously hypocritical.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
onila:

oh nice hun. .congo women r nice but congolese men suck smiley

Hahaha onila they are already pouncing on u like wild dogs kikiki
I agree SOME of kinda suck I dated one for 2yrs...he thought me how not to be patient wit certain things. Congo has the hotest guys on the continent though
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If you're looking a Nigerian man, post your picture, promise green card, talk about your virginity and wealth.

(throws computer out the window and laugh in Armenian)
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by ikeyman00(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
I have no issues with Nigerian men but I got issues with manbitches though.

ok[b] mrs chima[/b] hahha

hope u arent guilty as other cool
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrsChima(f): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
ikeyman00:

ok[b] mrs chima[/b] hahha

hope u arent guilty as other cool

Guilty for whooping manbitches or not having issues with Nigerian men. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos) / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.