Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** (33880 Views)

Poll: Who is the most beautiful girl on Nairaland?

Tashamania: 19% (84 votes)
Chillaz: 60% (256 votes)
Swtchicgurl: 9% (42 votes)
Dyt: 9% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Amaryah: 29% (114 votes)
Achukwunet: 38% (146 votes)
Shollypopz: 21% (82 votes)
Wildorchid: 10% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Ogugua: 35% (140 votes)
T-luv: 18% (75 votes)
Nayah: 8% (33 votes)
SabrinaNene: 37% (149 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1) / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Nominations Ended) Voting in Progress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 3:09am On Jun 29, 2012
davidylan: Ok i'm not a regular on this section of the forum BUT it seems a lot of people are BLIND - Achukwunet wins this HANDS DOWN!
Ogugua was a close second... killer body! shocked

So that's what you look like? Abeg, I want you for my cousin. tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Debby12(f): 3:17am On Jun 29, 2012
davidylan: Ok jokes aside... who put Dyt on the poll? shocked grin

Dat babes posture is ghen ghen
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 29, 2012
That is obviously not DYT she changed her profile. You people need to let her be. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Mayflowa(m): 3:22am On Jun 29, 2012
Sexkillz!!! The competition is not fair for the girls in group 2(middle group). Those girls are way finer than chillaz. The Wild chick with the smallest vote there is finer than chillaz.

I found myself voting for Chillaz in that first group because the she beats the other girls in her group not the girls in group 2 and 3. like putting Brazil, argentina, france and Italy in the same group in football world cup and now put kenyan, iran, Nigeria and Saudi arabia in another group. Its so unfair.

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:28am On Jun 29, 2012
SabrinaNene should win by landslide - no girl on that list comes close...

You can't be more natural than that. undecided undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by MRMICKMEN: 3:29am On Jun 29, 2012
Amaryah is nmuah wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:30am On Jun 29, 2012
Off topic:

Festus Ezeli of Benin city just got selected as the number 30 pick in the NBA draft..

Congrats, brother! grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by emmerks(m): 3:31am On Jun 29, 2012
Achukwune, she's natural
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:33am On Jun 29, 2012
But seriously, why is the Arab chic winning?? shocked

Nigerians and slave mentality - you guys are colour struck...

The girl covered half of her head for crying out loud..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex: Off topic:

Festus Ezeli of Benin city just got selected as the number 30 pick in the NBA draft..

Congrats, brother! grin

He's my padi smiley

I need to hit him up when they play OKC, so I can see Kevin Durant kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:33am On Jun 29, 2012
emmerks: Achukwune, she's natural

That picture isn't natural...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:35am On Jun 29, 2012
ogugua88:

He's my padi smiley

Say congrats to him... I hope he makes it in the NBA because most naija guys in there haven't lived up to the hype...

Emeka Okafor, Aminu, and Ekpo have been average so far..

Oh, I forgot Jeff Green and Andre Iguodala are half Nigerians..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex: But seriously, why is the Arab chic winning?? shocked

Well isn't that what makes it more intriguing to people, given the fact that hair is a vital part of a woman's beauty this girl still manage to look good with her hair cover.

Going by natural beauty, she's def the most beautiful up there.

Don't be a religion hater dude. tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 3:37am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex: But seriously, why is the Arab chic winning?? shocked

She aint arab. If I repeat myself again, I will knack your head.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex: Say congrats to him... I hope he makes it in the NBA because most naija guys in there haven't lived up to the hype...

Emeka Okafor, Aminu, and Ekpo have been average so far..

Oh, I forgot Jeff Green and Andre Iguodala are half Nigerians..

Jeff Green? I had no idea. I thought Iguodala was full lol. He isn't too bad though.

I hope he makes it as well. The NBA is unpredictable.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:39am On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:

Well isn't that what makes it more intriguing to people, given the fact that hair is a vital part of a woman's beauty this girl still manage to look good with her hair cover.

Going by natural beauty, she's def the most beautiful up there.

Don't be a religion hater dude. tongue

How can you judge beauty without seeing her hair??

How about if she's either bald, or has a jupiter like forehead like Rihana??

She doesn't look African, and she shouldn't be on that list..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:40am On Jun 29, 2012
ogugua88:

Jeff Green? I had no idea. I thought Iguodala was full lol. He isn't too bad though.

I hope he makes it as well. The NBA is unpredictable.

Jeff Green's mum is Yoruba, and Iguodala's mum is African American.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:40am On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

She aint arab. If I repeat myself again, I will knack your head.

She looks Arab to me.... Get her off that list!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex: Jeff Green's mum is Yoruba, and Iguodala's mum is African American.

Ahhh, I see.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ektbear: 3:43am On Jun 29, 2012
hmm

Let no one say that there aren't any pretty girls on NL

Btw is it me or do two of these girls look very similar?

Maybe i'm crazy

Also, where is kandikane in this poll

she is pretty smoking
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 29, 2012
OMG it's so hard.

They are ALL beautiful!! kiss

My vote is between Ogugua and Sholly.

Natural Naija beauties...I just can't vote because it would require that I pick just one. undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 3:43am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

She looks Arab to me.... Get her off that list!!

How can you say she does not look african? What's the african look? Africa is soooo diverse.

Anyway, she's nigerian and no, she won't be taken off.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ektbear: 3:43am On Jun 29, 2012
I didn't know Jeff Green was half Nigerian.

Too bad he sucks.

Iggy is the best Nigerian baller right now
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 3:45am On Jun 29, 2012
ekt_bear: hmm

Maybe i'm crazy

she is pretty smoking

I'm a granny and also I'm an organiser and judge. tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 29, 2012
ekt_bear: hmm

Maybe i'm crazy

she is pretty smoking

It's just you o lol.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ektbear: 3:46am On Jun 29, 2012
Granny of wetin

organizer of what

OK, move aside, let me organize so you can enter grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ektbear: 3:46am On Jun 29, 2012
ogugua88:

It's just you o lol.

Na liiiiiiiie grin

Tell the truth and shame the devil! grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:46am On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

How can you say she does not look african? What's the african look? Africa is soooo diverse.

Anyway, she's nigerian and no, she won't be taken off.

African look is dark/brown/caramel skin, thick lips, big nose etc... Bwahahahahahaha

And we don't smell like curry and incense.. grin grin

Am I a racist?? shocked

it's just banter!! cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 29, 2012
Mayflowa: Sexkillz!!! The competition is not fair for the girls in group 2(middle group). Those girls are way finer than chillaz. The Wild chick with the smallest vote there is finer than chillaz.

I found myself voting for Chillaz in that first group because the she beats the other girls in her group not the girls in group 2 and 3. like putting Brazil, argentina, france and Italy in the same group in football world cup and now put kenyan, iran, Nigeria and Saudi arabia in another group. Its so unfair.
Bro, u got It all wrong urself... Na only Sabrina came so close and will contend with her.. Are u saying, we've got no light People in Nigeria? Bro, I guess u r Bringin religion into d Competition... Lest I 4get, covering ur Head does nt mean u r praticing Religion.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

Are you freaking kidding me? Just run to specsavers please!

shymex:

shymex:

So what is she does? Rihanna has a jupiter like forehead but isn't she considered one of the most beautiful women today? Your opinion I doubt would make any difference to that of the million others that think she's hot.

[quote author=shymex]

The same way we judged the other chicks without seeing their full body. You and I know in a true beauty contest, the body is even number one. So Chillaz not showing her hair makes no damn difference on this list beside there was no criteria as to how the contestants should dress.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:50am On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:

Are you freaking kidding me? Just run to specsavers please!

Take a look at SabrinaNene - the smile, the skin, the facial structure, the teeth, and the eyes; and compare her to that Arab...

I like my dark/brown/caramel skin women - pale skin is unattractive to me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.