Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** (33879 Views)

Poll: Who is the most beautiful girl on Nairaland?

Tashamania: 19% (84 votes)
Chillaz: 60% (256 votes)
Swtchicgurl: 9% (42 votes)
Dyt: 9% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Amaryah: 29% (114 votes)
Achukwunet: 38% (146 votes)
Shollypopz: 21% (82 votes)
Wildorchid: 10% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Ogugua: 35% (140 votes)
T-luv: 18% (75 votes)
Nayah: 8% (33 votes)
SabrinaNene: 37% (149 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1) / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Nominations Ended) Voting in Progress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 3:51am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

African look is dark/brown/caramel skin, thick lips, big nose etc... Bwahahahahahaha

And we don't smell like curry and incense.. grin grin

Am I a racist?? shocked

it's just banter!! cool

No, just coming off abit ignorant. tongue
ekt_bear: Granny of wetin

organizer of what

OK, move aside, let me organize so you can enter grin

Lool, abeg. My time has passed. It's the fresh bloods turn. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ektbear: 3:51am On Jun 29, 2012
Anyway, if I were a polygamist, I would pack contestant X and kandiikane into my harem.

I can't mention contestant X's name, but she knows herself grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu: That is obviously not DYT she changed her profile. You people need to let her be. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Yeah, thats true... Dats not d DYT I know... But y did she change her pix angry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 3:53am On Jun 29, 2012
ekt_bear: Anyway, if I were a polygamist, I would pack contestant X and kandiikane into my harem.

I can't mention contestant X's name, but she knows herself grin

Not before I carry yóu go my harem first. tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ektbear: 3:54am On Jun 29, 2012
lmaoo grin

Unfortunately, I am unwilling to share.

So if you pack me into a harem, only one man will leave it alive smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:55am On Jun 29, 2012
Bimfo:

The DYT you know shouldn't be on the list..

I have seen her real pix. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

Take a look at SabrinaNene - the smile, the skin, the facial structure, the teeth, and the eyes; and compare her to that Arab...

I like my dark/brown/caramel skin women - pale skin is unattractive to me..

Sabrina is pretty infact I voted for her, but that don't mean that I should condemn other peeps choices.

Pale skinn is not attractive to you, but some like it you dig. wink wink wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 29, 2012
ekt_bear: Na liiiiiiiie grin

Tell the truth and shame the devil! grin

Loool. Me? Lie? Haba.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Bimfo:

Maybe she lost interest or whatever ask her.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 3:59am On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:

Sabrina is pretty infact I voted for her, but that don't mean that I should condemn other peeps choices.

Pale skinn is not attractive to you, but some like it you dig. wink wink wink

I see why most of the girls on NL have oyinbo guys on their profile.. grin

I'll stick to my London chics, it seems the colonial mentality is still prevalent on the African continent..
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ezer(m): 4:00am On Jun 29, 2012
Whats happening, why is ogugua not leading in her group, abi rigging don enter? Ogugua should take this abeg.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by str8talk1: 4:01am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex: ~TeamSabrinaNene

Let the rigging begin lol! grin
4 Som,itz a do or die affair.
But,we nd to hv d statistics of these chicks, i mean,height,bust,waist & buttocks measurement ,not 2 4get dia ages to enable us make an informed decision.
4 D damn sexy,mature and ready to hook up chicks,not 2 worry after dis contest we shall hv 2 organise 4 ur category,'cos these ones contesting now r 'Shawama' girls. grin
shymex: ~TeamSabrinaNene

Let the rigging begin lol! grin
4 Som,itz a do or die affair.
But,we nd to hv d statistics of these chicks, i mean,height,bust,waist & buttocks measurement ,not 2 4get dia ages to enable us make an informed decision.
4 D damn sexy,mature and ready to hook up chicks,not 2 worry after dis contest we shall hv 2 organise 4 ur category,'cos these ones contesting now r 'Shawama' girls.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

The DYT you know shouldn't be on the list..

I have seen her real pix. lipsrsealed
Shymex, and u tink u know her than Me...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kooljman(m): 4:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Team ~ SabrinaNene all d way.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2012
ekt_bear: lmaoo grin

Unfortunately, I am unwilling to share.

So if you pack me into a harem, only one man will leave it alive smiley

Aha, that's the whole point na. The winner gets to carry me into the sunset. tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:

Maybe she lost interest or whatever ask her.
Y nau. She just Fvcked up...angryangryangryangry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ektbear: 4:03am On Jun 29, 2012
Regarding arab...how many Nigerian men are even into that look?

We've been brainwashed by the Western media into liking white women, to some extent grin

But that doesn't mean that we (or at least I) find the Arab look attractive.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Dyt(f): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2012
Nayah
D true african mans meal
I add my votes 2 Nayahs

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 29, 2012
Dyt: Nayah
D true african mans meal
I add my votes 2 Nayahs
Y did u Change ur Pix? angry angry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

So that's what you look like? Abeg, I want you for my cousin. tongue

lol as long as your cousin looks anything like achukwunet.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:07am On Jun 29, 2012
ekt_bear: Regarding arab...how many Nigerian men are even into that look?

We've been brainwashed by the Western media into liking white women, to some extent grin

But that doesn't mean that we (or at least I) find the Arab look attractive.

That was what I was trying to point out..

I still can't believe the chic is winning.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:08am On Jun 29, 2012
Bimfo:
Shymex, and u tink u know her than Me...

I have seen the girl... She ite! grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Dyt(f): 4:08am On Jun 29, 2012
Bimfo:
Y did u Change ur Pix? angry angry

Dey don't jst v 2 vote, dey shld laugh 2
All 4 laughs
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex: But seriously, why is the Arab chic winning?? shocked

Nigerians and slave mentality - you guys are colour struck...

The girl covered half of her head for crying out loud..

I thought i was the only one who noticed. She's not beautiful... just light skinned. I thought Ogugua was a far better choice... as for achukwunet? That girl is foine!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

Bro, take am Easy nau... The chick is nawt White or Arab...
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by ektbear: 4:09am On Jun 29, 2012
Anyway, I refuse to vote.

This is a sexist exercise and seems to be supported primarily by chauvinist pigs.

I stand in solidarity with the downtrodden female masses of NL to REJECT this poll that seeks to objectify them rather than valuing them purely as human beings
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by kandiikane(m): 4:10am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

Wait so because she's of a lightskin and head scarf she shouldn't be in the competition? That is discrimination.
davidylan:

lol as long as your cousin looks anything like achukwunet.

Oh, believe me, you will wonder whether God dropped an angel by accident. cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 29, 2012
ekt_bear: Anyway, I refuse to vote.

This is a sexist exercise and seems to be supported primarily by chauvinist pigs.

I stand in solidarity with the downtrodden female masses of NL to REJECT this poll that seeks to objectify them rather than valuing them purely as human beings

^^ Lmaoooo.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:11am On Jun 29, 2012
davidylan:
I thought i was the only one who noticed. She's not beautiful... just light skinned. I thought Ogugua was a far better choice... as for achukwunet? That girl is foine!

I have seen achukwunet's other pics, and Ogugua88 is better looking than her IMO..

But SabrinaNene is a 5star chic.. grin

I know achukwunet is fine, but SabrinaNene is the greatest of all time.. *Kanye's voice* cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 29, 2012
Dyt:

Dey don't jst v 2 vote, dey shld laugh 2
All 4 laughs
angry
angry
angry
Am nawt Laffin o.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 29, 2012
shymex:

You better buy black clothes for your mourning session cause this chick is sure gonna win this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** by shymex(m): 4:13am On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Wait so because she's of a lightskin and head scarf she shouldn't be in the competition? That is discrimination.

This is a beauty contest, not a half face contest.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.