Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Fidelity In Marriage: It’s More Than You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fidelity In Marriage: It’s More Than You Think (1222 Views)

Stop Hyping Marriage! It's Not An Acievement Neither Does It Make You Successful / Big Truth About Marriage...it's Good To Argue / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity In Marriage: It’s More Than You Think by brandedben(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Live long enough and you learn this lesson: Anyone might do anything in certain circumstances. Just as bad people do bad things, sometimes good people do bad things; not just “minor” things, such as the proverbial white lie, but major things.

Including adultery.

Presidents, governors, athletes, religious leaders, and a mass of others have been caught breaking their marriage vows. Research indicates men still outpace women in unfaithfulness, but if trends continue, that won’t be for long.

Nearly as many wives stray as do husbands.

Surprised?

Why?

Except for same-gender liaisons, affairs involve at least one man AND one woman. If you carry the illusion that most trysts involve a married man and a single woman, you’re behind the times. Married women also stray for myriad reasons. With increased mobility, increased communication technology, the explosion of social interaction sites such as Facebook, and a number of other things, married women are presented with opportunities for temptation unheard of just fifty years ago. If those women are unhappy, disrespected, ignored, or emotionally abandoned, they become susceptible to temptation.

CONTINUE READING: http://slucksblog.com/fidelity-in-marriage-it%E2%80%99s-more-than-you-think

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With This Girl / I'm In A Dilema / Critical Signs Of Unhealthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.