Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! (16166 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by cindyrella(f): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
I can't believe you are asking what to do, please use your head..

Ok he said he loves you and wants to date you bla bla bla..
Then why didn't he ask you out when you started chatting?
Instead he asked for your friends pin..

The guy is obviously confused and doesn't know what he wants. To him you are just a second option....
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by forkinsonlolo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
he was like undecided
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by excellencies: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
Don't date him and if u do he will dump you.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Switup: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
grin grin grin
forkinsonlolo: he was like undecided
dnt get me laffin again plzzzzzzz
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by hardeyincah(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2012
Allow Him av a taste of it (SeX) once... Am sure he won't ask for more...
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
Tell your parents and ask for their advise
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Y'all are mean. Too mean
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
Just another proof of how BB ruins some relationships. I pity the guy dating this poster oooo. mtchew**

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by ihuomaokeoji(f): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
bullshit dat guy must be crazy all he wants frm u is sex dnt give in angrybullshit dat guy must be crazy all he wants frm u is sex dnt give in
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by boomssey(f): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hey gal,wat d hel r u confusd bout,seems 2 me lik uv already dcided 2 date d guy u jst wnt ppl 2 giv u a go ahead.wel sis if u try it.....u'l av urself 2 blame.so u wana cheat on ur guy?
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by cindyrella(f): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Y'all are mean. Too mean
Am not grin
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by UmmRumy(f): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
Will u stop deceiving urself? U obviously still like the guy-that's why u're confused. My advice? He's a jerk so don't waste ur time with him.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by brixton: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mumu d guy aint confussed but u re foolish and wud be worse if u let him shag u... I feel he's done it already eitha thru fone or odawise. Dude will phuck u as he did ur bestie
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
cindyrella:
Am not grin
You are not included of course
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by cindyrella(f): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are not included of course
smiley smiley
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
Poor write-up, looks like a statement made at Area F police station. It was like......rubbish
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Jawondoasanni(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
Just 4get abt d guy, he's a total failure. He's just trying to use and deceive u, doesn't he know some other babes?
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by jayjam(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
Dear confused,from all indications,its obvious that you are already in love with him even before he made his pronunciation,just follow your heart desire ,be decisive,your friend's posible outrage is baseless and void,its very simple,she's got no degree of love for the guy in question hence,waranting unnecessity in turning down the guy's offer.ONE MAN CHOICE IS ANOTHER MAN POISON
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by jayjam(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
kiyosaki1: That guy is paranoia,the best thing for you is to let your boyfriend know about the situation and invite the guy over when your boyfriend is with you, introduce your boyfriend to him as and let the two of them get together let him tell your toaster that you people are planning to get marry and how dear you are to him right in your guess is as good as mine
he's paranoid and not paranoia,no ofense meant
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by horny4u(f): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
You are not his first choice
He does not mind for it to be a secret

Secret lover grown up since the 80's now in 2012 she is Booty call/ friends with benefit.

You are one special young thing ...donot waste it being someone's precious bootycall secret.

What if he likes you? Ask him to get you a Lion's tooth for you...

Baby many men tripping for you......format that heart of yours to use your head.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
jayjam: he's paranoid and not paranoia,no ofense meant
The Kettle is calling the pot black. Please next time remember to use ff when spelling offense since this is an english class or should I say a spelling contest? angry
jayjam: he's paranoid and not paranoia,no ofense meant
The Kettle is calling the pot black. Please next time, remember to use ff when spelling offense since this is an english class or should I say a spelling contest?
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Skii(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
No disrespect, but it is this type of ladies that give women a bad name... sad SMH
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by Ojeilevbare(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Explore the available my dear, u only die once.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by chetaraph(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
babe, ur head is filled with shit. its obvious noting gud is cuming from the relationship.if not, i dont c a reason why he wants to kip it a secret if he means business. na ur hole he wan prick joooor.....but if u dnt mind u can have a temporary taste.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
kiyosaki1: That guy is paranoia,the best thing for you is to let your boyfriend know about the situation and invite the guy over when your boyfriend is with you, introduce your boyfriend to him as and let the two of them get together let him tell your toaster that you people are planning to get marry and how dear you are to him right in your guess is as good as mine
seriously how old are you
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by NAJALYN: 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2012
@Poster, what is happening to you? Do you want to threw your life away? The guy met you, failed to date you, and chose your friend. Now he wants to dump your friend for you, and you see nothing wrong with that? I hope you know what you are doing.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by purpinkx(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
Okay here's the deal cheesy
U & this girl ar like friends
and this guy kinda like admired u
but he choose ur frnd instead(shoprite)
now he's like discovered he made a wrong choice n wants to date u ... Xo u kinda like logged in NL and screamed like Nollywood movies "Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!!" grin grin
Watch out u maybe like sitting on a longthing
[starcomm ... We speak ur language] cheesy
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by kandiikane(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
purpinkx: Okay here's the deal cheesy
U & this girl ar like friends
and this guy kinda like admired u
but he choose ur frnd instead(shoprite)
now he's like discovered he made a wrong choice n wants to date u ... Xo u kinda like logged in NL and screamed like Nollywood movies "Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!!" grin grin
Watch out u maybe like sitting on a longthing
[starcomm ... We speak ur language] cheesy

lool

Op, if you don't give a rats about your relationship with your friend, go for it. Demolish the ex's brains out. cheesy
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by lumeneng22: 1:26am On Jul 02, 2012
Baby, ur interest in this casa is very glaring. And u are close to opening your legs for him.You want to say u got the advice from NLanders? Do what seems best to you.But dont cry to nairaland when you are done.
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by JesChill(m): 3:55am On Jul 02, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ have a boyfriend,♈ōϋя friends ex is asking u out,and U̶̲̥̅̊ are seeking. Advice....hmmm both of U̶̲̥̅̊ need ♈ōϋя heads examined....then broken with blunt sticks....."Ȋ̊ really like ♍Ɣ boyfriend" smh
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by emmy11(f): 4:48am On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! by emmy11(f): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2012
www.facebook.com/grace.chioma that's the girl in ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy And Hot Nigeria Adult Movie Star Maami Igbabo Shares This Boobs Photos... / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.