Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (11441 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Timson40: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
(other) petrol station.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Chizolum(f): 12:59am On Jul 03, 2012
Other. I met him at one of his concerts.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by IZUKWU(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2012
Met her along the road ,she was waiting for okada,rod i gave her a lift with my bike. The rest is history
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by cremechic: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2012
adonisgold: I meet my own on top of yam tree.
Rubbish Thread, on front page for that matter.

hahahaha grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2012
dabrake: i no lie you, i fear this your name pass time bomb

U go fear name nah!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Burger01(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please include NYSC on the list o o.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
I no wan talk am.. Because if i talk am eh, if I say the location eh, na die for Nairaland with comments and abuses..The location is under others. smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by tpia1: 5:02am On Aug 19, 2014
kombats: if i tell u what will u gain

must be something to gain, dont you think?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by tpia1: 5:03am On Aug 19, 2014
COOLDK: Met her Inside Dana plane crash. We r d only survivor d world doesn't know about.

too soon my brother.

50 years.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by tpia1: 5:07am On Aug 19, 2014
hardbody: With 12 partners and still counting which of them am I supposed to be declaring? Some at kuramo, others at d strip club on Allen, like 2 of them when my company sent me on training to Ghana and UK, 3 others were identified and picked up at unilag, some at peckers while the other one was directed to my house based on testimonials...........

are you a gigolo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / I Wish Nigerian Women Will Grow Vaginas Like These South Korean Women! / Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.