Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Does She Still Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Still Love Me? (1434 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Still Love Me? by lumideezle(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ok so I've been dating this lady for 3years now we met while I was in my finals in uni and wev been dating since then. I want 2 think she really loves me expectially while I was in sch bc, I used 2 B what you can reffer 2 as every gals dream then in sch had a lot of females on my case. Mayb I sld give a brief description of my slf so u can understnd me I'm 6fts 1inch tall, dark, well built, buh what I think I really have going 4 me is carriage and charisma. Ok he don do I no dey try sell my slf o. Neways my GF went thru a lot then bc of me cuz I was a playboy tho I was dating her but I had 3others by the side and I was not in any way hiding it infact I made it clear that if she dint wanna stay d door was open. 2 cut the long story short she stayed and I began 2 fall in love cuz I just felt if sm1 can stay with you while she knows you are cheating she is obviously seeing smfn in you that every other gal is missing. That made me love her more and decided 2 give our relationship a try. Ok my issue now is that b4 if I get angry @ her she wld apologise almost imediately and even cry atimes. Buh now things have changed if I get angry she wld just ignore me and after sm days call trying 2 form loving. This is really getting 2 me cuz she has changed and I feel d love is deminishing

Ok so what do u peeps think is d love deminishing or was she pretending all these years and now showing me her true color
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by lumideezle(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
Make una reply now.. I need a second opinion b4 I make some decisions I'm abt 2 make
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by ITbomb(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
Abeg make that decision fast fast , make we hear word,
So e sweet u as u dey make the poor girl cry.
Rubbbbbbbbish
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by lumideezle(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
ITbomb: Abeg make that decision fast fast , make we hear word,
So e sweet u as u dey make the poor girl cry.
Rubbbbbbbbish

I never said i was happy seeing her cry and the cry occasion happened only once in our three years of dating so im sure ive been a good bf since the day i decided to make the relationship work! I just feel a woman that loves you should be worried when you are angry at her and she should not just ignore you. I love her a lot buh i am not the type to force anyone to remain in my life i believe i am better than that. I just need to know if the love is diminishing so i can prepare for the worst that is all
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
What the eff is the meaning of that isht up there? No punctuation, dumb shorthand and no sense. Who is gonna read that please of crap?
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by aribolseg(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mynd_44: What the eff is the meaning of that isht up there? No punctuation, dumb shorthand and no sense. Who is gonna read that please of crap?

Haba. Dnt be cruel... I hate seeing assholes like you commenting on some life touching post. The guy has simply poured out his mind, hoping to get advise that could help with his decision and u are here talking junks. Wat kind of person are u sef?. If u don't get his simple written post. Den something is wrong wit ur comprehension skills. Stay mute Next time ehn. Ptcheewwwwww.

@IT bomb . Nor mind am. Buh @same time. U had better not comment than saying shit. He wasn't disturbing U. Was he? U culd u actually take ur eyes off d post if nt interested.

U two make ppl yank off nairaland..

@lumideezee. See ehn. Av experienced something similar to urs and I can rightly understand U. Buh wat I'll advise is. Think deep and ask ursef if u truly loves her. If yes... Then look for ways to get her talking. Am sure if u were that playboi , u shuld be able to know where u stand presently in her heart during the heartly discussion. Please dnt giv up, she could be under some emotional trauma or something. The girl that stood with u then truly loves u. No matter wat her reaction is now, try understand and keep showing love. She had actually done same to U back in school.

Regards
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by aribolseg(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by ITbomb(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
Apologies @OP, for my first comment but obviously the girl seem to be distracted , you seem to be the type who relax in a relationship thinking that your partner is lucky to have you.
Read more about spicing up ur long term relationship and make the girl feel wanted or else some guy may be doing it . Girls are like kittens and puppies , they love to be kept amused. Withdraw it and they open themselves for any other.

It seems also that your girl has a thing for you but she may be having a fling .
My last word: Treat her like you knew her first time. Relax the pride of not forcing a girl to be with you.
I love long term relationship and companionship and always encourage one.
Leave that thought that you can get another girl easily, getting a girl to sleep with is not same as getting a girl ur heart loves and willing to build a relationship.
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2012
@aribolseg, What else do you want me to say when I can't comprehend the bullcrap the OP wrote? Incase you empty head forgot, shorthands have different meanings to different people so just cos you understand it does not mean everyone else will.
And how can you write something that long without punctuation? Perhaps the both of you need to kill your teachers
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by lumideezle(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mynd_44: What the eff is the meaning of that isht up there? No punctuation, dumb shorthand and no sense. Who is gonna read that please of crap?

you need to see a doctor you attention seeking Arrow
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Mynd44: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
lumideezle:

you need to see a doctor you attention seeking Arrow
And you need to kill all you previous English teachers for making you a collosal failure
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by lumideezle(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
And you need to kill all you previous English teachers for making you a collosal failure

lol @ failure,the last person that called me a failure now works for me be careful what you wish for young man
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by lumideezle(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]
And you need to kill all you previous English teachers for making you a collosal failure[/quot

And stay d eff off this thread if you have nothing reasonable 2 say in fact keep you reasonable comments to yourself
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Skii(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
aribolseg:

Haba. Dnt be cruel... I hate seeing assholes like you commenting on some life touching post

Life touching what? Like seriously? grin grin
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by aribolseg(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mynd_44: @aribolseg, What else do you want me to say when I can't comprehend the bullcrap the OP wrote? Incase you empty head forgot, shorthands have different meanings to different people so just cos you understand it does not mean everyone else will.
And how can you write something that long without punctuation? Perhaps the both of you need to kill your teachers

Hahahahahhaahha. I'm laughing @ Ur ignorance. Pele oooo, emeritus prof of english language writing. Ptcheeew. Please I need u to do something. Can u kindly read wat u posted in qoute above and hear ur self speak. Wat can u deduce from wat u re saying? Can't comprehend abbreviated english? Be sincere to ursef oo? U see its Notin buh SHIT.... Dats wat u are. I think learning various ways of abbrev. nd shorthand enhances one's writing skills. Big up man. This aiint WAEC or Neco Essay writing.
Cheers. Hahahahahhahaha
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
in one word..............u are a big FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL............... i hate guys dat dnt treat girls well or disrespect dem................lemme end here cos if i continue ehn u go weep
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by aribolseg(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
Skii:

Life touching what? Like serious? grin grin

LoL. Bros av experienced something like dis b4oooo. Mine even serious pass dis. So I no wetin I dey talk ooo. Buh tank G we are both fyn now nd its working out 4 Good.
Nor mind me.
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by aribolseg(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
There is something I really want us all to get. When someone make up a post and ask 4 an advice. please its either we do such or read and ignore. Biased critics is a sign of ignorance. U could as well call him names scold him and conclude by giving him wat he wanted. Of Wat importance has @kamardian reply brought to d thread. can u imagine?.
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by qualified(f): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
@op, good for u! Just pray someone else has not taken over while u are busy wit ur 'fine boy, no pimple' attitude. My ex tried it, i left without looking back though he is still begging. But u have an advantage, both of u have come a long way. Talk to her, treat her nice and plss work on ur attitude if u are looking at long term r/ship. The ultimate is a happy home, not being a 'ladies-man'.
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Dumdum217(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2012
qualified: @op, good for u! Just pray someone else has not taken over while u are busy wit ur 'fine boy, no pimple' attitude. My ex tried it, i left without looking back though he is still begging. But u have an advantage, both of u have come a long way. Talk to her, treat her nice and plss work on ur attitude if u are looking at long term r/ship. The ultimate is a happy home, not being a 'ladies-man'.
What more can i say!
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Blessedla(f): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
The samething is happening to me now,my guy is like that n i will make sure he feels me deep before i leave him if he does not change for better,he will regret it am just watching.most guys make the mistakes of looking down on one that truely loves them n go for one that pretends to luv them,later they get married n regret it all the way..i just want to tell u this...go to her make her feel the way u do feel when gals admires u talk to her,tell her the way u feel about her n stop hiding ur feelings,dnt think u can get another who will truly love u like her someday,dnt wast time go to her now becos i think someone is on the way for her,she is confused n she want commitment.
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by aribolseg(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blessedla: The samething is happening to me now,my guy is like that n i will make sure he feels me deep before i leave him if he does not change for better,he will regret it am just watching.most guys make the mistakes of looking down on one that truely loves them n go for one that pretends to luv them,later they get married n regret it all the way..i just want to tell u this...go to her make her feel the way u do feel when gals admires u talk to her,tell her the way u feel about her n stop hiding ur feelings,dnt think u can get another who will truly love u like her someday,dnt wast time go to her now becos i think someone is on the way for her,she is confused n she want commitment.

That's just it.
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Ybutterfly: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^^^^^^NOOO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by dabrake(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
lumideezle: Ok so I've been dating this lady for 3years now we met while I was in my finals in uni and wev been dating since then. I want 2 think she really loves me expectially while I was in sch bc, I used 2 B what you can reffer 2 as every gals dream then in sch had a lot of females on my case. Mayb I sld give a brief description of my slf so u can understnd me I'm 6fts 1inch tall, dark, well built, buh what I think I really have going 4 me is carriage and charisma. Ok he don do I no dey try sell my slf o. Neways my GF went thru a lot then bc of me cuz I was a playboy tho I was dating her but I had 3others by the side and I was not in any way hiding it infact I made it clear that if she dint wanna stay d door was open. 2 cut the long story short she stayed and I began 2 fall in love cuz I just felt if sm1 can stay with you while she knows you are cheating she is obviously seeing smfn in you that every other gal is missing. That made me love her more and decided 2 give our relationship a try. Ok my issue now is that b4 if I get angry @ her she wld apologise almost imediately and even cry atimes. Buh now things have changed if I get angry she wld just ignore me and after sm days call trying 2 form loving. This is really getting 2 me cuz she has changed and I feel d love is deminishing

Ok so what do u peeps think is d love deminishing or was she pretending all these years and now showing me her true color
please, allow me to laugh first. i just have to
so you probably think she will be stupid for long?
treat you girl the way you would if she were you
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by BIGVAJINA(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
NO angry
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by dabrake(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
BIGVAJINA: NO angry
so you still dey exist? thank Jah
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by luckgames(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ask her
How do we know
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
Still crap
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by kpolli(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
so she has suddenly realised how foolish she was in the past. . . but she is still a fool cos she hasn't dumped u yet undecided
Re: Does She Still Love Me? by Onegai(f): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2012
Dear Lord, thanks be for saving the OP's gf from her stupidity. Now pls let her leave him forever, amen.

You don't like this girl. After all the nonsense you've put her through, she's pulling away emotionally and you're selfishly thinking of how to dump her first/prepare for her exit, instead of, gosh, I don't know, TREATING HER LIKE THE PRINCESS SHE IS FOR PUTTING UP WITH YOUR CRAP ALL THIS WHILE!
You can start begging her and hope she forgives you. Or you can leave, there are better more responsible men out there.
If I had a penny for every I.diot that had a good person but insisted on mumutizing them, then one day realising what they've lost the very 2nd the poor mumu has decided to move on because they are not worth it...

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Shorter Man? / what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! / Casual and Commited Dating: What Exactly Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.