Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (46653 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2012
I once saw one at awolowo road,Ikoyi a long time ago
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Sagamite:

Are you serious?

You honestly think the odds of someone with such money to buy this kind of car in Nigeria getting his money in a legal way, without having looted it from Nigerians, is high and we should not be annoyed?

You serious?

Well, there is no way of knowing who owns that car. Do we know if it is a man who owns a bank, or a chain of hotels or a footballer?

Do we know? I understand your point though. You are coming from the presumption that it is embezzled money, I am not.

Until we know for sure it is government money, I will not get annoyed over it.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by keneri(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
@defbond1...that's a FERMA truck in-front of the Bugatti in the pix in Abuja...let them keep arguing if our people in Nigeria can afford a Maybach or Bugatti. I live and work in Abu Dhabi. I have seen and met our own nigerians buying sunglasses worth nearly N1mllion Naira here (Limited edition Maybach & Chrome Hearts)! Met a top NNPC man just LAST WEEK at Paris Gallery showroom in a shopping mall...spent N600k on one sunglasses at a go! Several buy houses in Dubai running into millions of dollars. I will go into one of the showrooms when I find time and take a Maybach Sunglasses pic...1UAE Dirhams = N40...So you guys will do the maths yourselves...Needless to say, uncle iyawo mi owns a N250million mansion in Abuja...Nigerians go at length to own choice assets anywhere in the world...My final take?..these cars are in Naija FOR SURE!

http://www.luxurylaunches.com/fashion/maybach_individual_eyewear_collection_can_be_personalized_for_18000.php

http://www.maybach-eyewear.com/

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by sandysprax(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
@Londoner,

Well done bro, I've never seen any man as honest as u are on here. Atleast all ur posts suggest that.Other pple living outside the shores of 9ja will try to defend themselves when in reality they are not finding things easy. I am studying here in London and from what I am seeing here, I am not thinking twice about coming back after my studies.

Just today in the market place, a man sweating profusely and looking distressed approached me and started asking if i was a Nigerian and that i should buy him even if it is chips or give him ordinary garri that he has not eaten since morning.On my way home, I met him on the bus with another man and he was telling the man in Ibo lang tht "This place is rubbish". #TrueStory
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Hizeey: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
ib55: Came across a trend in this section some time back.
A bugatti was spotted in lagos.
It turned out to be a lair!
Just driving in Abuja now and right in front of me a bugatti!
First thing that came to my mind was see our money!
It ok to spot one in lagos cos its a commercial hub. But Abuja.......... Na government money!
abeg...what's so special about this car...abi en get ATM machine ni??
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
sandysprax: @Londoner,

Well done bro, I've never seen any man as honest as u are on here. Atleast all ur posts suggest that.Other pple living outside the shores of 9ja will try to defend themselves when in reality they are not finding things easy. I am studying here in London and from what I am seeing here, I am not thinking twice about coming back after my studies.

Just today in the market place, a man sweating srsly and looking distressed approached me and started asking if i was a Nigerian and that i should buy him even if it is chips or give him ordinary garri that he has not eaten since morning.On my way home, I met him on the bus with another man and he was telling the man in Ibo lang tht "This place is rubbish". #TrueStory

Btw I am a woman.

At the end of the day, things may not be rosey for all outside of Nigeria. For some it is good though. I was born and raised in London, so I am not "suffering".

I do value what I have in the UK and the west generally, when it comes to education and healthcare etc.

Having said that though, there are many who are actually making a good living in Nigeria. Many are working honest jobs or businesses too, its not all based on thievery. To be honest some people who have left Nigeria for the UK/US have actually seen their class mates who have never left, go further than them in terms of career and money.

We know many have a problem sometimes of cutting corners and criminality in order to get rich quick. It is not all though.
They would like a Bugatti.......but want it within a few months or with one "operation"
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by humblebee: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun: You should have taken the driver's picture. As it is, we can't be certain the picture was taken in Abuja or even Africa.

Any particular reason why the picture has been cropped? What kind of camera did you use? Can you post a bigger version?

that's a FERMA truck right in front on it, enough proof its in NIgeria
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
londoner:

Well, there is no way of knowing who owns that car. Do we know if it is a man who owns a bank, or a chain of hotels or a footballer?

Do we know? I understand your point though. You are coming from the presumption that it is embezzled money, I am not.

Until we know for sure it is government money, I will not get annoyed over it.

What I asked you was what are the odds?

And YOU KNOW the odds of the person getting the money in a clean way in Nigeria is extremely low. Even if the person is an entreprenuer in Nigeria, the odds of making it that rich in such an environment without crooked practices IS very low. So the reasonable assumption to make is that this is a crook, until proven otherwise. So please cut that pompous "I am better because unlike you I am not 'jealous' or 'annoyed' at people that have wealth".

Most of us are not jealous of people that work for money, we admire them. But watching mudafckers destroy your country and the lives of the citizens to live some moronically ostentatious life IS GROUNDS for fcking annoyance. And it is taking a piss for people like you to ridicule such.

Someone is likely crooked and wants to drive a silly car whith the money he or his father looted, while the average age of dying in the GIANT of AFRICA is 48 years. But you think your priority should be pompous and funky devil's advocacy.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
londoner:

Btw I am a woman.

At the end of the day, things may not be rosey for all outside of Nigeria. For some it is good though. I was born and raised in London, so I am not "suffering".

I do value what I have in the UK and the west generally, when it comes to education and healthcare etc.

Having said that though, there are many who are actually making a good living in Nigeria. Many are working honest jobs or businesses too, its not all based on thievery. To be honest some people who have left Nigeria for the UK/US have actually seen their class mates who have never left, go further than them in terms of career and money.

We know many have a problem sometimes of cutting corners and criminality in order to get rich quick. It is not all though.
They would like a Bugatti.......but want it within a few months or with one "operation"

Yeah! That is why you can afford the luxury of being idealistically pompous.

That is why you can afford to tell other who's aging parents unpaid pension (that has left them dependent on family) was possibly used live a similar life of luxury by heartless crooks, who would shamelessly flaunt it.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2012
Sagamite:

What I asked you was what are the odds?

And YOU KNOW the odds of the person getting the money in a clean way in Nigeria is extremely low. Even if the person is an entreprenuer in Nigeria, the odds of making it that rich in such an environment without crooked practices IS very low. So the reasonable assumption to make is that this is a crook, until proven otherwise. So please cut that pompous "I am better because unlike you I am not 'jealous' or 'annoyed' at people that have wealth".

Most of us are not jealous of people that work for money, we admire them. But watching mudafckers destroy your country and the lives of the citizens to live some moronically ostentatious life IS GROUNDS for fcking annoyance. And it is taking a piss for people like you to ridicule such.

Someone is likely crooked and wants to drive a silly car whith the money he or his father looted, while the average age of dying in the GIANT of AFRICA is 48 years. But you think your priority should be pompous and funky devil's advocacy.

The odds of the owner getting the money through honest means, TOTALLY depends on who the owner is actually.

Without that information, your annoyance at the individual who owns that car is misplaced and premature.

Also, I think you need to be practical. No amount of you being annoyed on NL is going to change people looting. Channeling that energy into an avenue which actually puts pressure on the government to prevent people from looting is much better. Putting pressure on the ministry of health (and taxation) etc, would give results in terms of a better healthcare system.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
Sagamite:

Yeah! That is why you can afford the luxury of being idealistically pompous.

That is why you can afford to tell other who's aging parents unpaid pension (that has left them dependent on family) was possibly used live a similar life of luxury by heartless crooks, who would shamelessly flaunt it.

We don't know for a fact that a crook owns the car.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by keneri(m): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
londoner:

@londoner...You are very correct my dear. Before returning to naija, make sure you have a "genuine" hope of getting a decent job or business in nigeria...After sojourning through Australia, and other western countries after my postgrad studies there..the allure of Nigeria quickly dragged me back home because i couldn't secure a good paying job due to the 2008/2009 global financial crisis hitting these countries (my skin color was also a setback),....I couldn't find a good job in naija either because one needed "connection" to "belong" and succeed...hence, i ventured out again....honestly, most average businessmen in naija are doing far better than many Nigerians abroad..its really tough out there...Vacationed in Malaysia, Hong-kong and Singapore the other day...Met Nigerians begging for food money on the street...very disheartening...Av seen it all...Am not rich, but I can put food on my family's table by His Grace...No place like home especially if you have the means...

Btw I am a woman.

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
@sagamite, you are in the UK are you not?

So, you know how the education and healthcare system works here obviously and how it is PAID FOR. You also how pensions work here (or have done).

We ALL know that it is ALL related to working age people paying taxes. That is why I did not suffer. There is a system that was working and that myself, yourself and others have been paying money into in the form of taxes.

Many of my relatives in Nigeria, make an honest living and are not suffering. I agree more needs to be done, but Nigerian society is one that believes in capitalism and if you work hard and buy a BMW and someone else works and builds up an industry or successful business that enables him/her to afford a Bugatti or a private jet.......so be it.

Why get upset over it? Or should he who can not afford a bicycle also be annoyed at you in your car? Afterall, you are able to buy what he can not.

It is all relative in my opinion.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
londoner:

The odds of the owner getting the money through honest means, TOTALLY depends on who the owner is actually.

Without that information, your annoyance at the individual who owns that car is misplaced and premature.

Also, I think you need to be practical. No amount of you being annoyed on NL is going to change people looting. Channeling that energy into an avenue which actually puts pressure on the government to prevent people from looting is much better. Putting pressure on the ministry of health (and taxation) etc, would give results in terms of a better healthcare system.

No!

The ODDS is Nigeria is not dependent on one person. Nigeria is not one person.

The odds in Nigeria is that the person is a crook since MAJORITY, by far MAJORITY, of people with such money in Nigeria are crooks.

Crooks that steal directly from the public purse.

Crooks that award themselves and friends national oil blocks or contracts without a competitive process.

Crooks that get business deals by virtue of connection rather than competence.

So UNTIL I know otherwise, it is sensible to assume this is a CROOK.

Nigeria elite and rich are FULL of crooks!

I will channel my energy into getting the population to change their mindset and thinking. To think more carefully before coming up with opinions. To be fed opinions or come up with opinions that will spur them to challenge their government.

That is the greatest stem of the change tree. A guiding philosophy!

Your lackadaisical thoughts are not helpful to Nigerians.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Detongue: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2012
I thot it was d name of a fashion designer
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
@Keneri....yes many Nigerians are making enough (honest) money to take care of themselves and extended family. Often, those who go abroad do so with a fantasy of what it means to live abroad.

It is work just like anywhere else and to make a good living, you have to be patient and consistent.

They think you can just pluck money from the trees, so many do not prepare themselves mentally. So they cant actually cope with the shock that meets them when they land in the UK or US.

I'm glad you made things work out for you when you went back home.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by folahann(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2012
What is all these noise about? Ronaldo was bought for 80Million pounds.

@OP so you were driving and taking picture, go and pay your fine at the nearest police station. you have been reported.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2012
Sagamite:

No!

The ODDS is Nigeria is not dependent on one person. Nigeria is not one person.

The odds in Nigeria is that the person is a crook since MAJORITY, by far MAJORITY, of people with such money in Nigeria are crooks.

Crooks that steal directly from the public purse.

Crooks that award themselves and friends national oil blocks or contracts without a competitive process.

Crooks that get business deals by virtue of connection rather than competence.

So UNTIL I know otherwise, it is sensible to assume this is a CROOK.

Nigeria elite and rich are FULL of crooks!

I will channel my energy into getting the population to change their mindset and thinking. To think more carefully before coming up with opinions. To be fed opinions or come up with opinions that will spur them to challenge their government.

That is the greatest stem of the change tree. A guiding philosophy!

Your lackadaisical thoughts are not helpful to Nigerians.

I will not automatically deem the unknown owner a crook. We are not discussing the class of the rich here (which by definition is more than 1 person), although you are trying to direct the discussion that way it seems.

When we are talking about a singular owner of a car......then it has nothing to do with the majority....it is actually to do with that individual.

On the contrary, if Nigerians believed you can get riches in an honest way through hard work and patience, like I do.....it would be very helpful to Nigerians.

Or do you think the lack of a Bugatti equals an honest Nigerian?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2012
londoner: @sagamite, you are in the UK are you not?

So, you know how the education and healthcare system works here obviously and how it is PAID FOR. You also how pensions work here (or have done).

We ALL know that it is ALL related to working age people paying taxes. That is why I did not suffer. There is a system that was working and that myself, yourself and others have been paying money into in the form of taxes.

Many of my relatives in Nigeria, make an honest living and are not suffering. I agree more needs to be done, but Nigerian society is one that believes in capitalism and if you work hard and buy a BMW and someone else works and builds up an industry or successful business that enables him/her to afford a Bugatti or a private jet.......so be it.

Why get upset over it? Or should he who can not afford a bicycle also be annoyed at you in your car? Afterall, you are able to buy what he can not.

It is all relative in my opinion.

For the first time, I am reading your post and I have an opinion you are a child in your teens. I used to think you were a lady in her 20s or early 30s.

You need to pack your bags and visit Nigeria more or even work and live their for a while.

First of all, when I mentioned pension, it is not a request for you to lecture me on how pensions are paid. It was to make you aware that such a simple and moral ENTITLEMENT is one thing people struggle to get in Nigeria and those looting it (FROM OLD DEFENSELESS PEOPLE) have a tendency to use the loot to live extravagant lives. They loot from the weak of society, to live a life they don't need or deserve just to feel like "big boys". So I mentioned it to show you that you that does not need to worry about such basic entitlements can have the luxury to be lackadaisical about someone driving a car in Nigeria that cost over $1m and $300K to service every year while 1 in 5 children die before the age of 5 due to corruption.

Secondly, if you follow my advice to visit Nigeria more, you will never say Nigeria society is one that believes in capitalism. Nigeria believes in corruptism and nepotism. Capitalism denotes the concept of free markets. Nigeria hardly has free markets in the main sectors.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2012
londoner:

I will not automatically deem the unknown owner a crook. We are not discussing the class of the rich here (which by definition is more than 1 person), although you are trying to direct the discussion that way it seems.

When we are talking about a singular owner of a car......then it has nothing to do with the majority....it is actually to do with that individual.

It makes sense to because the odds are it is a crook.

When you know the name and occupation of the owner, then you can start saying you will take them as an individual.

Your argument is as ridiculous as saying you will not assume a civil servant from a notoriously corrupt country is a crook when you hear they have £400m in a bank account until you know what other business activities they engage in.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by sandysprax(m): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2012
londoner:

Btw I am a woman.

Thats why u should state ur gender in ur profile so we know how to address u.
No doubt, the west is more developed and organised than africa but the cost of living is not exactly worth it.If i may ask, aren't u studying on student loan?? They give u loans on everything u buy, be it cars, houses, phones, furniture etc. Which u end up spending several years paying back. This is kind of like a way they use to make u "stick around" in the UK and develop their economy for them.
Now, I am not even working cos of the kind of stupid and indecent jobs that are left to the immigrants and Nigerians in particular.It just breaks my heart to see Nigerians who have come here to study for their masters doing cleaning, caring, kitchen assistants (washing plates) etc.There are just no decent jobs available any more.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2012
Sagamite:

For the first time, I am reading your post and I have an opinion you are a child in your teens. I used to think you were a lady in her 20s or early 30s.

You need to pack your bags and visit Nigeria more or even work and live their for a while.

First of all, when I mentioned pension, it is not a request for you to lecture me on how pensions are paid. It was to make you aware that such a simple and moral ENTITLEMENT is one thing people struggle to get in Nigeria and those looting it (FROM OLD DEFENSELESS PEOPLE) have a tendency to use the loot to live extravagant lives. They loot from the weak of society, to live a life they don't need or deserve just to feel like "big boys". So I mentioned it to show you that you that does not need to worry about such basic entitlements can have the luxury to be lackadaisical about someone driving a car in Nigeria that cost over $1m and $300K to service every year while 1 in 5 children die before the age of 5 due to corruption.

Secondly, if you follow my advice to visit Nigeria more, you will never say Nigeria is a capitalist country. Nigeria is a corruptism and nepotism country. Capitalism denotes the concept of free markets. Nigeria hardly has free markets in the main sectors.

@Sagamite.......

If you can not direct your post to me in a respectful way then please don't address me anymore. You should know by now I don't respond to insults.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2012
londoner:

@Sagamite.......

If you can not direct your post to me in a respectful way then please don't address me anymore. You should know by now I don't respond to insults.

Where did I insult you?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2012
Sagamite:

When you know the name and occupation of the owner, then you can start saying you will take them as an individual.

You argument is as ridiculous as saying you will not assume a civil servant from a notoriously corrupt country is a crook when you hear they have £400m in a bank account until you know what other business activities they engage in.

Yet still, you don't know who owns that car.

If a civil servant has $400 million it would be more reasonable to assume it is ill gotten wealth until proven other wise. They key here is that you know the person is a civil servant and how much they earn.

Sagamite.........what does the owner of the Bugatti do for a living? When you know, then you can say whether they should be able to afford such a car or not......simple.

People see Okocha driving around in Lagos with his luxury cars. If you were driving behind him, like the pic used on the thread (where yoyu can not see the driver) you may conclude that the owner is a crook and someone who has looted Nigeria....and you would be WRONG.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 12:22am On Jul 02, 2012
londoner:

Yet still, you don't know who owns that car.

If a civil servant has $400 million it would be more reasonable to assume it is ill gotten wealth until proven other wise. They key here is that you know the person is a civil servant and how much they own.

Sagamite.........what does the owner of the Bugatti do for a living? When you know, then you can say whether they should be able to afford such a car or not......simple.

Oh, so you would assume under that?

Based on what? Odds?

How do you know if that person is not a property guru that has made a killing from investments? How do you know if his/her spouse is not doing business on the side? How come you did not think maybe the person inherited it?

You did not treat the person as an individual, you looked at the odds?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Godogwu: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2012
Its Nigeria and definitely Abuja, I could tell from the bus way in front. I don't get why some people are here blabbing crap, about politicians and government workers, and the poster even said " our money".....please, which your money? ..... There are so many self made billionaires in that country that can use N400m to buy a car if they choose. And most of these people worked diligently for their money. There are always rich and poor people in every country and people go to bed hungry in almost every country...poverty is a disease every country is trying to fight everywhere in the world. If someone buys a Bugatti, that's their business...... Don't hold a grudge against them because there are poor people in the community but it should be a sign that there's opportunity for growth .
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Your argument is as ridiculous as saying you will not assume a civil servant from a notoriously corrupt country is a crook when you hear they have £400m in a bank account until you know what other business activities they engage in.
. I agree with you completely Sagamite. It seems Londoner is trying to be overly optimistic about what obtains in Nigeria to such an extent it has blinded her from the reality of what is on ground in Nigeria. I was born,bred and currently live in Nigeria and I can tell you categorically people that can afford that car from clean money are very few. Whoever owns it is likely to be a crook and one of those theives that have looted the treasuary. He/she most likey won't be able to survive any genuine scrutiny into source of funds. Londoner, things are really warped in Nigeria and the whole country is corrupt laden.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 12:27am On Jul 02, 2012
Donxavier: . I agree with you completely Sagamite. It seems Londoner is trying to be overly optimistic about what obtains in Nigeria to such an extent it has blinded her from the reality of what is on ground in Nigeria. I was born,bred and currently live in Nigeria and I can tell you categorically people that can afford that car from clean money are very few. Whoever owns it is likely to be a crook and one of those theives that have looted the treasuary. He/she most likey won't be able to survive any genuine scrutiny into source of funds. Londoner, things are really warped in Nigeria and the whole country is corrupt laden.

She made an error purely based on her eagerness to show some ethical superiority. And instead of admitting this and taking corrections, she has decided to dig her heels in.

That is the problem right here.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 12:28am On Jul 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Oh, so you would assume under that?

Based on what? Odds?

How do you know if that person is not a property guru that has made a killing from investments? How do you know if his/her spouse is not doing business on the side? How come you did not think maybe the person inherited it?

You did not treat the person as an individual, you looked at the odds?

Well....I did say "until proven otherwise".....so I always leave room for the fact that I may be wrong and may not have all the relevant information.

My assumption would be that a civil servant would not have 400 million dollars from his salary, that is.
There is always the possibility that it could be inherited etc.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 12:30am On Jul 02, 2012
Donxavier: . I agree with you completely Sagamite. It seems Londoner is trying to be overly optimistic about what obtains in Nigeria to such an extent it has blinded her from the reality of what is on ground in Nigeria. I was born,bred and currently live in Nigeria and I can tell you categorically people that can afford that car from clean money are very few. Whoever owns it is likely to be a crook and one of those theives that have looted the treasuary. He/she most likey won't be able to survive any genuine scrutiny into source of funds. Londoner, things are really warped in Nigeria and the whole country is corrupt laden.

So, why may I ask,can't this individual be one of the very few you speak of who can afford the car with clean money?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2012
londoner:

Well....I did say "until proven otherwise".....so I always leave room for the fact that I may be wrong and may not have all the relevant information.

My assumption would be that a civil servant would not have 400 million dollars from his salary, that is.
There is always the possibility that it could be inherited etc.

Why was your assumption not "innocent until proven otherwise"?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2012
Sagamite:

She made an error purely based on her eagerness to show some ethical superiority. And instead of admitting this and taking corrections, she has decided to dig her heels in.

That is the problem right here.

I am not of the same opinion with you that the owner must have stolen their money from the state or through corruption.....I just don't believe that automatically, especially with no info on the individual whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do? / Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport / Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.