Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. (46633 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
basher:

So every Igbo man is a trader? If we have to reason that way, does that make every Niger deltan a kidnapper, creek pirate or armed robber?
u reason like a f0ol, u dnt deserve a reply and trust me dis will be d last. Inferior scuumbag mtchew
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun: Apart from the price, the running cost of the car per year is $300,000, and that's for normal operation. Every-time it breaks down or needs maintenance, you'll have to ship it back to the manufacturers in Italy. Even if you have the money, you won't enjoy it. So I doubt that such a car could be in Nigeria.

Then only a complete moooron would buy such.

Some people need mental evaluation even though they look normal.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
The OP might actually be lying dat he took the pix in other to seek attention or something sha not knowing that Nairalanders are fact finders. If this car is actually 200million+ then no arguement tens of it (if not hundreds) are already on Naija soil though I haven't seen one before. Nigerians are rich just that the illicit ones are many.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
harakiri:

I'm not talking of Maybach sedans that cost between $400k to $500k. I am talking about a supercar built by Maybach called the Excelero. Google it and i can bet you, even in the city it was built...there are few people that have seen it with their two eyes.
About 2-3 units of thah car has been in stock since 2005 ... Rapper Birdman payed $8million for the car... he owns... so by so maybach excelero is tha world most expensive cars... Rapper Rick Ross has ordered for one from the german company
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
norrisman: bloody photoshop!
thats nt photoshop
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
Sagamite:

Then only a complete moooron would buy such.

Some people need mental evaluation even though they look normal.
Trust Nigerians now, they sabi impress and oppress, some will even buy it and just pack it there because you can't even drive it on most of our roads.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by dnative(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun:
Apart from the price, the running cost of the car per year is $300,000, and that's for normal operation. Every-time it breaks down or needs maintenance, you'll have to ship it back to the manufacturers in Italy. Even if you have the money, you won't enjoy it. So I doubt that such a car could be in Nigeria.

For people that buy such unique cars, economics is rarely the priority in the decision. Most buy it simply to make a class statement - never minding the economical logic.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
salaksmana:
Trust Nigerians now, they sabi impress and oppress, some will even buy it and just pack it there because you can't even drive it on most of our roads.

Utter ediots!

I can never respect people like that.

Dumb is dumb!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by tunxlaw2(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
So ! Na you be the malu wey take my picture when i dey cruise, i see you for mirror, i just no talk anytin because i know say god don already use poverty scatter your life useless ghetto boy. how persin go come abj still dey stay 4 ghetto, e for beta if you find uncompleted building for maitama or asokoro dey manage.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
nasty45: Oh boy chai c money!i wish my dad is dangote.GOD PUNISH POVERTY
cheesy grin thunder fire poverty

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by defbond1: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
Boss if you order your own Peugeot 407 and u pay 20 million does it make it the most expensive car in the world? The cars were specially ordered.
JayKayMaybachz:
About 2-3 units of thah car has been in stock since 2005 ... Rapper Birdman payed $8million for the car... he owns... so by so maybach excelero is tha world most expensive cars... Rapper Rick Ross has ordered for one from the german company
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by eghost247(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
photoshop
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by yurLink: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
defbond1: Boss, get your facts right!
If an ordinary maybach comes with other accessories e.g bullet proof etc , then it can be that much. The stand alone cost of a maybach is not as expensive as a Bugatti!
I won't get into arguments with you as you clearly are concerned about cars. I'm concerned about ur plight in Nigeria

He is right..its not just the maybach 57 or 62 ( a rebadged Benz S Class really though with more luxury features)...Pls google the maybach Exelero...just a few were ever built..it really is 8million dollars
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by item1: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
Y DE CAR NO GET LICENCE PLATE NUMBER NAA. ABI WEN U BUY EXPENSIVE MOTO ROAD SAFETY GO DE FEAR TO GIVE AM NUMBER/PARTICULARS.
NNA IF I BE POLICE I WILL EMPOND DIS MOTO RIGHT AWAY.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
Gosh......we can see some people here are actually jealous.... grin shocked undecided

Just because someone has much more money than you, there is no need to respond in annoyance.

It is all relative.

Those who can afford a Peugot, buy it.

Those who can afford a Mercedes, buy it.

Those who can afford Bugatti, buy it.

Those who can afford a private plane, buy it.

They are simply cutting their coats according to their size.

The Abuja roads will not cause any problem to this car. Drivers....maybe, but the standard of roads in Abuja in general are of a good standard.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by londoner: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
eghost247: photoshop

What makes you think it was photoshopped?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Reference(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
item1: Y DE CAR NO GET LICENCE PLATE NUMBER NAA. ABI WEN U BUY EXPENSIVE MOTO ROAD SAFETY GO DE FEAR TO GIVE AM NUMBER/PARTICULARS.
NNA IF I BE POLICE I WILL EMPOND DIS MOTO RIGHT AWAY.

Den you dey play with the whole budget for area command that year oh.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
Lots of Nigerians can afford that car. Should we start mentioning names?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by nitlad: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun: You should have taken the driver's picture. As it is, we can't be certain the picture was taken in Abuja or even Africa.

Any particular reason why the picture has been cropped? What kind of camera did you use? Can you post a bigger version?
Abi o... Follow me ask am those pressing and pertinent questions wella.... And also the square box to the bottom right of the picture looks like someone is trying tew blur out the signature of the pic's original owner.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Pinoralia: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
Over N200million engine on Nigeria road, the world most expensive car driven on probably the worst road in the world. What a contrast!!!
Politicians and their overbloated pockets, when some ppl cannot afford N50 to board cab. Ppl are suffering and smiling in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
Blackteeth: Whats the price of the car in Naira? Let me know if I can afford it or not.
hahahahahaahhahahahaaaa fuuny ya!
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun: You should have taken the driver's picture. As it is, we can't be certain the picture was taken in Abuja or even Africa
Any particular reason why the picture has been cropped? What kind of camera did you use? Can you post a bigger version?
Here's one proof dt pix was taken on a Naija street; ....d mint green Toyata Hilux right in front of d Bugatti V. is a FERMA (Federal Road Maintenance Agency) official vehicle. What other proof do u want ma guy?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by levos2007(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2012
ib55: Came across a trend in this section some time back.
A bugatti was spotted in lagos.
It turned out to be a lair!
Just driving in Abuja now and right in front of me a bugatti!
First thing that came to my mind was see our money!
It ok to spot one in lagos cos its a commercial hub. But Abuja.......... Na government money!
At first, i don't see the important of this post, there might be 100's of them in Nigeria and what has that got to do with our infrastructure, what has that got to do with our roads, will it decrease rate of unemployment in Nigeria, will it stop boko harm crisis ?
My people are perishing because they lack wisdom . why why why why? i don't understand why all we think about is money, i don't understand why we celebrate thieves and thugs .
Our leaders is who we are.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by levos2007(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
ib55: Came across a trend in this section some time back.
A bugatti was spotted in lagos.
It turned out to be a lair!
Just driving in Abuja now and right in front of me a bugatti!
First thing that came to my mind was see our money!
It ok to spot one in lagos cos its a commercial hub. But Abuja.......... Na government money!
Nigerians argument are always funny.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by ThundrCork(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
What a coincidence shocked...i saw this same car on my way to work last week.i couldn't believe my eyes. i saw it on my rear mirror and i had to slow down to let it pass. it was tinted so i could not see the guy driving. the sound of that car is intimidating! that pic is real but i dont remember if it was raining that morning so maybe the OP didn't take it @ that time.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
P-Square buy jet...

Oyedepo get two, sef...

Jet no cost pass Bugs? eh?

Why is it so hard to believe?

Can't stand Baikal culture
of overkill and blatant waste
and Byzantine profligacy, though.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
P-Square buy jet...

Oyedepo get two, sef...

Jet no cost pass Bugati? eh?

Can't stand Baikal culture
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Sagamite(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
londoner: Gosh......we can see some people here are actually jealous.... grin shocked undecided

Just because someone has much more money than you, there is no need to respond in annoyance.

It is all relative.

Those who can afford a Peugot, buy it.

Those who can afford a Mercedes, buy it.

Those who can afford Bugatti, buy it.

Those who can afford a private plane, buy it.

They are simply cutting their coats according to their size.

The Abuja roads will not cause any problem to this car. Drivers....maybe, but the standard of roads in Abuja in general are of a good standard.

Are you serious?

You honestly think the odds of someone with such money to buy this kind of car in Nigeria getting his money in a legal way, without having looted it from Nigerians, is high and we should not be annoyed?

You serious?
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
P-Square buy jet...

Oyedepo get two, sef...

Jet no cost pass Bugati? eh?

Can't stand Naija culture
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by nuelnuel: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2012
biker-boy:

JESUS CHRIST! You gotta be kidding me. The most expensive in the WORLD

Hw could you say ''No insurance company has been
able to insure that car in the UK''

Don't they insure planes worth more than 100x more.Aon provides insurance for it mchew.
Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by azzima(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
Seun: You should have taken the driver's picture. As it is, we can't be certain the picture was taken in Abuja or even Africa.

what's up with the plate number.though I believe boys can definitely get it , but the plate number should reflect origin.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. by omenka(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
harakiri:

Please read well before replying. I said MAYBACH EXCELERO not Maybach sedan. Google up "Maybach Excelero" and see the price tag for yourself.
The difference between an Excelero ans a Veyron is that a Veyron is a PRODUCTION car. The Veyron is the most expensive production car there is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do? / Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.