Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna (16602 Views)

Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase / GEJ Commissions Uquo Gas Plant And Lays Foundation For Quantum Petrochemical / GEJ Commissions Almajiri Model School In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Sunofgod(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
Zutchy: You know I have been watching your posts but never commented on them because I felt to let sleeping dogs lie,but you see this heart bleeding writing up you just did here showed me how much of a sadist you are,for crying out long,okay wait ,let's forget about GEJ first,as a Nigerian are you not proud of the fact that the Nigerian armed forces now make the vests that they use and wear,anybody who is president be you who would be proud that all these things,(vest,seaward patrol boat,armored carrier)were all achieved under him,must you out of senseless hate and bigotry try to spoil anything that might look like good news for this country,please son of God don't let senseless followership lead you astray.

How much is GEJ paying you? (tell the truth)

Zutchy's Latest Topics

Time registered: June 15, 2012

Time spent online: 22 hours & 52 minutes

1 Like

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Arosa(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
Sun of god: So what 'Rank' has GEJ awarded himself in the army?

Why was he not arrested for 'impersonating' an army officer?

[img]http://instagr.am/p/Mlo8TsQL8e/media/?size=l[/img]

[size=18pt]commander in chief of the armed forces[/size]
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by kiyosaki1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2012

Heard the M C calling him FIELD MARSHAL G.EBELE JONATHAN
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Linberry(f): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
kpolli: This guy is just a fool, so its hq of BH he decided to put this factory

so no need for them to import anymore

U r d bigger fool!!!!!!!!!!! Respect is Reciprocal.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Jabioro: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
D other time he told d nation dat he was nt a soldier,so he cud nt perform like one.Today Jona is a soldier,l cud see him wt d highest rank camourflage uniform.There4 no excuse 4 him again,action is needed,he tackle d moster calling itself Boko haram b4 it hijack d newly defence factory,Egbon! Unle Jona has got every mandate to act nw or neva!
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Revolutnz: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
Arosa:

[size=18pt]commander in chief of the armed forces of cassava bread republic[/size]
grin grin grin

Where is the bullet proof vests in the picture?
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Walexz02(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Okay, now I hope they train the cops and okporofos properly so that they just don't wear bullet proof vests and get shot in the head.

lol cool
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Arosa(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
Revolutnz: grin grin grin

Abeg no make me laugh. I am not in the mood. grin angry
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by kiyosaki1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Zutchy: You know I have been watching your posts but never commented on them because I felt to let sleeping dogs lie,but you see this heart bleeding writing up you just did here showed me how much of a sadist you are,for crying out long,okay wait ,let's forget about GEJ first,as a Nigerian are you not proud of the fact that the Nigerian armed forces now make the vests that they use and wear,anybody who is president be you who would be proud that all these things,(vest,seaward patrol boat,armored carrier)were all achieved under him,must you out of senseless hate and bigotry try to spoil anything that might look like good news for this country,please sun of God,or moon of devil like i am tempted to call you now don't let senseless followership lead you astray.
Must everybody be deluded as you.He has right to his own opinion, so don't coerce him to your way of thinking

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by SisiKill1: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Linberry:

U r d bigger fool!!!!!!!!!!! Respect is Reciprocal.
Respect is reciprocal?
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Lakayana: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2012

Mumu he is the commander in chief.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by sonyjacobs(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
one policeman,one bullet proof vest,one soldierman one bullet proof vest,one sss officer one bullet proof vest,one navyman one bullet proof vest,one airforce man one bullet proof vest,one civil defence officer,one bullet proof. lol
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
This retardeen is just useless. Must he wear their uniform anywhere he goes? So if they invite him to a Bra and G-string manufacturing company, He would also try it on?

Thats what you get when a m0r0n is president.

Can he wear the bullet proof and let dem test gunshots on him

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Tex42(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
Bullet proof vest factory in kaduna[in d north]with all diz militant insurgence,I hope diz mr presido thinks b4 taking decisions,just pray he's not building an arsenal 4 diz abokis;cos if u ask me I,ll say diz is a step taken in d wrong direction
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by andico34: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
I am not surprised...the israelis are number one in the world in both body armour and vehicle armour and marom dolphin is an israeli company.....kudos jonathan
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Castos(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
Zutchy: You know I have been watching your posts but never commented on them because I felt to let sleeping dogs lie,but you see this heart bleeding writing up you just did here showed me how much of a sadist you are,for crying out long,okay wait ,let's forget about GEJ first,as a Nigerian are you not proud of the fact that the Nigerian armed forces now make the vests that they use and wear,anybody who is president be you who would be proud that all these things,(vest,seaward patrol boat,armored carrier)were all achieved under him,must you out of senseless hate and bigotry try to spoil anything that might look like good news for this country,please sun of God,or moon of devil like i am tempted to call you now don't let senseless followership lead you astray.
Guy u talk am, and na so e be. Some get psychological imbalance fore NL. Them plenty with useless comments that leads to the bush. Tnx for poking his poo mouth.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by elari(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
mekaboy: [b]BAD IDEA, SOME SECURITY AGENTS ARE PART OF THE ISLAMIC SECT , SECURITY HAS UNIFORMS, THE MILITANTS HAVE THE SAME UNIFORMS. THEY HAVE GUNS,MILITANTS HAVE SAME GUNS. NOW THEY HAVE BULLET PROOF, IMAGINE ARMED ROBBERS, MILITANTS AND KIDNAPERS USING BULLET PROOF.

WHY NOT SPEND THAT MONEY TO TRAIN A NEW SET OF UNDERCOVER SECURITY AGENTS, WHO WILL BE PLANTED IN EVERY PART OF NIGERIA( SCHOOL, MARKETS, BARS, CLUBS ETC) TO PROVIDE INTEL ON ALL CRIME ACTIVITIES AROUND NIGERIA.

I MEAN IMAGINE SECURITY AGENTS RUNNING A BAR, WHERE ARMED ROBBERS, KIDNAPPERS, AND DRUG DEALERS COME TO MEET AND DISCUSS THEIR OPERATION. WITHOUT KNOW THE WHOLE PLACE IS BUGGED AND THEIR CONVERSATION IS RECORDED? OR SECURITY AGENTS GAINING ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITIES AND JOINING THE CULT, PROVIDING THE NAMES OF ALL BAD GUYS TO THE POLICE?

THESE ARE THE TYPE OF THINGS NIGERIA NEEDS. ASSUMING WE HAD ONE SINGLE SECURITY AGENT WHO SUCCEEDED TO JOIN BOKO HARAM JUST TO GET INTEL, BY NOW WE WOULD HAVE INFO ON THE SOURCE OF THEIR FUNDING AND THE SUPPLIER OF EXPLOSIVES AND WIPE THEM OUT FROM THE ROOT.

ALL WE NEED IS INTELLIGENCE AND NOT BULLET PROOF.[/b]
. . . Lol@ post: u watch season 24 and ALIAS, man this is d real world and in a Nigerian society, who the heck wants to lose their life in undertaking such undercover operation? I Lmfao again.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by oiseworld: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2012

kai!!,
don't tell me you've forgotten Gej is the commander in chief of the armed forces.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by SisiKill1: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu: This retardeen is just useless. Must he wear their uniform anywhere he goes? So if they invite him to a Bra and G-string manufacturing company, He would also try it on?

LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by magaliyu(f): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
kiyosaki1: Heard the M C calling him FIELD MARSHAL G.EBELE JONATHAN
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Degis(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
mekaboy: [b]BAD IDEA, SOME SECURITY AGENTS ARE PART OF THE ISLAMIC SECT , SECURITY HAS UNIFORMS, THE MILITANTS HAVE THE SAME UNIFORMS. THEY HAVE GUNS,MILITANTS HAVE SAME GUNS. NOW THEY HAVE BULLET PROOF, IMAGINE ARMED ROBBERS, MILITANTS AND KIDNAPERS USING BULLET PROOF.

WHY NOT SPEND THAT MONEY TO TRAIN A NEW SET OF UNDERCOVER SECURITY AGENTS, WHO WILL BE PLANTED IN EVERY PART OF NIGERIA( SCHOOL, MARKETS, BARS, CLUBS ETC) TO PROVIDE INTEL ON ALL CRIME ACTIVITIES AROUND NIGERIA.

I MEAN IMAGINE SECURITY AGENTS RUNNING A BAR, WHERE ARMED ROBBERS, KIDNAPPERS, AND DRUG DEALERS COME TO MEET AND DISCUSS THEIR OPERATION. WITHOUT KNOW THE WHOLE PLACE IS BUGGED AND THEIR CONVERSATION IS RECORDED? OR SECURITY AGENTS GAINING ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITIES AND JOINING THE CULT, PROVIDING THE NAMES OF ALL BAD GUYS TO THE POLICE?

THESE ARE THE TYPE OF THINGS NIGERIA NEEDS. ASSUMING WE HAD ONE SINGLE SECURITY AGENT WHO SUCCEEDED TO JOIN BOKO HARAM JUST TO GET INTEL, BY NOW WE WOULD HAVE INFO ON THE SOURCE OF THEIR FUNDING AND THE SUPPLIER OF EXPLOSIVES AND WIPE THEM OUT FROM THE ROOT.

Please, tell us when will you grow up and stop watching Hollywood make believe stories?. It is sad that somebody of your stature will still believe the lies in the names of movies and other related themes. Sorry, you have just missed the Train. Manufacturing Bulletproof vests is a step towards self reliance for our Military and also for our Economy. It is really heart warming.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by HAH: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
See 419 DICON that has been in existence since the 60s, they are recommisioning, this company has being in existence For long making guns and ammunitions, may the only new thing is the bulet proff ves
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Degis(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu: This retardeen is just useless. Must he wear their uniform anywhere he goes? So if they invite him to a Bra and G-string manufacturing company, He would also try it on?

I thought your head was correctly screwed on but alas dogs never move faraway from poo. Is GEJ not the Commander-in-Chief?.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2012

i like your ideal and way of reasoning
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by oiseworld: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
for the second time, Gej that was a good one atleast ourmoney no go they go china every time.

Soo, are we free to patronize the company or its a "govt sale,govt buy other"? pls sir we want things that the people can buy.that way we know its not taxpayers for tax payers.

2ndly sir, kaduna is not a very great location.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Chidex2442(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
please who needs d Aba made bullet proof? Cos i knw my guys are not smilling! grin
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by naptu2: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan has commissioned the Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria (DICON), a company that will be manufacturing bullet proof vest for the military and other security agents.

shocked

Dicon was established in 1964!

The Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria was established by an Act of Parliament in 1964. Consequently a West German manufacturing firm Fritz Werner was assigned the task of providing technical expertise and set up the Ordnance Factory in Kaduna .

The first Technical Partner of the Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) was Fritz Werner of Western Germany. FW designed and built the Kaduna Ordnance Factories in 1964 with the following production capacities, 5000 units of BM 59 Rifles per annum, 18,000 units of SMG 12 per annum, 12,000,000 rounds of 7.62mm x 51 per annum and 4,000,000 rounds of 9mm x 19 per annum.

The Nigerian Civil War which occurred between 1967 -1970 necessitated the tripling of the above production rates and the factory was thus able to make a significant contribution to the war effort. After the war in 1970, the lucrative arms market for DICON ended . Therefore, in order to remain in business DICON decided to use its equipment to produce civilian items like rural water supply equipment, industrial spare parts and furniture for sale to the public.

http://www.dicon.gov.ng/aboutus.html
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by maigaskiya1: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
Resident evil: Good innovation but be careful cause BOKO boys are not asleep.
weldone presido.atleast a vest kan guaranty 50percent safety 2 a soja.haters go on and wage ur dirty mouths gudluk wil do hs best
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by emmatok(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
oiseworld:

kai!!,
don't tell me you've forgotten Gej is the commander in chief of the armed forces.

So what 'Rank' has GEJ awarded himself in the army?

Is commander in chief a military rank?
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by fagamite: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
emmatok:

So what 'Rank' has GEJ awarded himself in the army?

Is commander in chief a military rank?

No. Its a primary school rank. What a dolt
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by tnktosin(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Revolutnz: grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin its the invisible type made by native doctors/juju priests, use ur spiritual eyes and u'd see it grin grin
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by maigaskiya1: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
weldone presido.atleast a vest kan guaranty 50percent safety 2 a soja.haters go on and wage ur dirty mouths gudluk wil do hs best
Castos: Guy u talk am, and na so e be. Some get psychological imbalance fore NL. Them plenty with useless comments that leads to the bush. Tnx for poking his poo mouth.
weldone presido.atleast a vest kan guaranty 50percent safety 2 a soja.haters go on and wage ur dirty mouths gudluk wil do hs best my broda u just spoke my mind.4d lykes of dayokun nd co dnt blame dm blame who bougt pones 4d idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Light Coming Out From A Sheikhs Grave In Indonesia (pictures) / Dankwambo Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.