Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna (16604 Views)

Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase / GEJ Commissions Uquo Gas Plant And Lays Foundation For Quantum Petrochemical / GEJ Commissions Almajiri Model School In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by alluson(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
You see, they hate what they don't understand Father, forgive them For they know not what they do or say

1 Like

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by hakanai(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Good one GEJ, especially the Nigerian Military! congrats nice move. local content is a good one.we can't expect to feed on foreigners always.They should keep it up and ensure a steady upgrade of this things.I look forward to seeing the APC.This are things that could improve the situation and give leverage over the insecurity facing the nation.Also the airforce should start looking at developing locally built trainer aircraft or attach helicopters.That said i expect to see greater development of the military beyond purchase,considering the huge budget allocated to them.they should justify this budgets.
This is a good start sha! It maybe low but its worth it.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by maigaskiya1: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Resident evil: Good innovation but be careful cause BOKO boys are not asleep.
weldone presido.atleast a vest kan guaranty 50percent safety 2 a soja.haters go on and wage ur dirty mouths gudluk wil do hs best
Castos: Guy u talk am, and na so e be. Some get psychological imbalance fore NL. Them plenty with useless comments that leads to the bush. Tnx for poking his poo mouth.
weldone presido.atleast a vest kan guaranty 50percent safety 2 a soja.haters go on and wage ur dirty mouths gudluk wil do hs best my broda u just spoke my mind.4d lykes of dayokun nd co dnt blame dm blame who bougt pones 4d idiots
dayokanu: This retardeen is just useless. Must he wear their uniform anywhere he goes? So if they invite him to a Bra and G-string manufacturing company, He would also try it on?

Thats what you get when a m0r0n is president.

Can he wear the bullet proof and let dem test gunshots on him
weldone presido.atleast a vest kan guaranty 50percent safety 2 a soja.haters go on and wage ur dirty mouths gudluk wil do hs best
Castos: Guy u talk am, and na so e be. Some get psychological imbalance fore NL. Them plenty with useless comments that leads to the bush. Tnx for poking his poo mouth.
weldone presido.atleast a vest kan guaranty 50percent safety 2 a soja.haters go on and wage ur dirty mouths gudluk wil do hs best my broda u just spoke my mind.4d lykes of dayokun nd co dnt blame dm blame who bougt pones 4d idiots cm idiot wic skol did u atend.goat
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Hope6289(f): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pls Kaduna is not boko haram HQ as some haters r pointin out here, thr r insecurity issues here quite alright bt this is a new and gud dev in DIC and God helping KD and North generally, peace will be restored, so pls stop hating, insultin or blabbin. God bless GEJ, God bless Kaduna, God bless Nigeria
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
Degis:

I thought your head was correctly screwed on but alas dogs never move faraway from poo. Is GEJ not the Commander-in-Chief?.

Hey M0r0n, What does being commander in Chief mean in this context? Retardeen is a pillock and everytime keeps embarassing the country, WHy wearing military fatigue? Do you see Obama wearing those? So if Retardeen is invited to a Bra manufacturing plant he would wear the bra to show solidarity of what is the point of wearing the uniform and smiling like a demented f000l?

if he wants to support and advertise the bullet proof vest. Let him wear it and let soldiers test gunshots on him
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by naptu2: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
The idea of the Commander in Chief wearing military uniforms was inherited from the British (the British monarch, who is the Head of State and Commander in Chief often wears military uniforms).

At independence, Nnamdi Azikiwe reached an agreement with the armed forces that he would wear military uniforms at certain military events. All civilian heads of state of Nigeria have followed his example.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by dustydee: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
How many times will they commission DICON? Thought OBJ commissioned it.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by omenka(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Why the phuck is the dumbphuck always smilling? angry federal exco meeting he's always grin, nigerins vaporised by bombs while he's in church and he talks abt it grin, talking to hilary clinton amd he's all grin! What is so funny about the situation in Nigeria today that seems to amuse him no end? angry this oafish dimwitt needs to get his grey matter checked ASAP!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
naptu2: The idea of the Commander in Chief wearing military uniforms was inherited from the British (the British monarch, who is the Head of State and Commander in Chief often wears military uniforms).

At independence, Nnamdi Azikiwe reached an agreement with the armed forces that he would wear military uniforms at certain military events. All civilian heads of state of Nigeria have followed his example.

Naptu Can we see pictures of Balewa, Shagari, OBJ(1999-2007) and Yar Adua in military uniforms
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by naptu2: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nnamdi Azikiwe, Governor General, Head of State and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of The Federation of Nigeria.

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dis vests shuld b given to corpers.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by naptu2: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Naptu Can we see picyures of Balewa, Shagari, OBJ(1999-2007) and Yar Adua in military uniforms

Aha! I was already heading in that direction.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
naptu2:

Aha! I was already heading in that direction.

Waiting for the pictures
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Long Live Mr. President, the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic.
Long Live the Armed Forces and all Paramilitary Units.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We are marching into the Future with Alacrity.
I, Billyonaire, here by pledge to remain Faithful, Loyal and Honest, so help me God.

Signed: Billyonaire, tomorrow's President.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Sun of god: So what 'Rank' has GEJ awarded himself in the army?

Why was he not arrested for 'impersonating' an army officer?

[img]http://instagr.am/p/Mlo8TsQL8e/media/?size=l[/img]

Why does he always like to wear Military uniform? Yes I know he is the C-C. However, Obasanjo, though was a retired military officer, never wore one all through his tenure. Neither did Yara'Adua; though Yara'Adua case was different because I heard he refused to wear one because of how he looked from trying it onsmiley

But seriously, does he need to wear a military uniform? If he is so hungry of military uniform, he should join the military.

Is that Patience to his left? She is a damn strong woman, can knock Jonathan down and still coldcock Sambo!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by chucky234(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Why Kaduna? I also don't think those bullet proof vests will do much in the fight against BH considering the fact that BH operates with bombs and highly sophisticated explosives that can blow those vests into pieces once lunched,the amoured vehicle is commendable but not these cheap substandard vests.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by naptu2: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Olusegun Obasanjo, President and Commander in Chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, celebrating the Nigerian Navy's 50th anniversary.

This isn't the pic I was looking for. I was looking for the pic from Jomalik military exercise. He wore camouflage there. if my memory's correct, he declared Jomalik open and Atiku declared it closed. Atiku also wore camouflage.

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by jmaine: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
chucky234: Why Kaduna? I also don't the bullet proof vest will do much in the fight against BH considering the fact that BH operates with bombs and highly sophisticated explosives that can blow those vests into pieces once lunched,[size=14pt]the amoured vehicle is commendable but not these cheap substandard vests.[/size]

You peeps like emitting useless criticism . . .have you seen or tried one to reach a logical conclusion . . .
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
Danka7777:

Why does he always like to wear Military uniform? Obasanjo, though was a retired military officer, never wore one all through his tenure. Neither did Yara'Adua; though Yara'Adua case was different because I heard he refused to wear one because of how he looked from trying it onsmiley

But seriously, does he need to wear a military uniform? If he is so hungry of military uniform, he should join the military.

Is that Patience to his left? She is a damn strong woman, can knock Jonathan down and still coldcock Sambo!
The President is also the commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, it is obligatory to wear your C-in-C uniform when events call for it. And if there is external aggressions or wars, he is the one to issue commands before we go to war. I am answering you because you seem to be ignorant of these. Now that you have been educated about it. Tell your neighbor.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by naptu2: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
By the way, Balewa was never Commander in Chief.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by chidex15(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
Good president,,,, he is doing his best, unlike his wife who is a subject of ridicule, with all her grammatical blunders.... Anyway she is still our first lady.... Boko are rams please dont blow the DICON factory
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Timijo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
Sun of god: Public Private Partnership - Isn't that what Otedola and Lawan were involved in?

What a pathetic scheme - and how much has it cost?

How much of Nigeria's money went into it? Who stands to benefit - Nigerians or the Private company involved?

Ridiculous idea - They should have just imported the things from China - at around $5 per vest.

Once again Nigerians are being swindled.

If anything they should make and distribute bomb proof vests to the general public - as they are the main victims on the terrorism that exists in Nigeria.

GEJ - You may fool a few, but you dont fool the masses.

Cronyism at its worst,

This is ridiculus, you sounded like a child. Why did u choose to ridicule ur self.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by naptu2: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
I hope I can find it, Yar'Adua also wore camo @ one of the military exercises.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Timijo(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Tstark: Who go first test di vest na?
grin
volunteer urself
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hope6289: Pls Kaduna is not boko haram HQ as some haters r pointin out here, thr r insecurity issues here quite alright bt this is a new and gud dev in DIC and God helping KD and North generally, peace will be restored, so pls stop hating, insultin or blabbin. God bless GEJ, God bless Kaduna, God bless Nigeria

Bitc.h go to the kitchen or allen avenue road where ur type belong. Who are u to talk when men are commenting?? If am your boyfriend, i would f.uck your smelling c.unt for 5days nonstop for claiming kaduna is not BH head quaters. Smelly
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by chucky234(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
jmaine:

You peeps like emitting useless criticism . . .have you seen or tried one to reach a logical conclusion . . .
I live inside one of the military barracks in Lagos which happen to be the biggest military barracks in West Africa,I can tell that vest like other military materials made in Nigeria will never meet international standard. Some soldiers usually travel to Cotonou to buy camoufage materials because the ones here are not durable while must of the prefer the ones given to them at either UN,ECOWAS or AU peace-keeping operations in countries like Liberia,Mali,Sudan e.t.c,their effort is not doubt worth commending but the truth remains.
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
Why did GEJ have to wear an army uniform?
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by naptu2: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
(Princess Elizabeth in the first picture) 2nd picture, Her Majesty, Elizabeth II, Queen, Head of State and Commander in Chief of the armed forces of The Federation of Nigeria (1960-1963).

Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by naptu2: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
Before I introduce Dr Omoigui's quote, do you know that the President actually commands a brigade? It's called the Guards Brigade, the only independent arm of the Nigerian Army. Even the Chief of Army staff can't deploy officers and men of the Guards Brigade, only the president can (usually through his ADC).
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by jmaine: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
chucky234: I live inside one of the military barracks in Lagos which happen to be the biggest military barracks in West Africa,I can tell that vest like other military materials made in Nigeria will never meet international standard. Some soldiers usually travel to Cotonou to buy camoufage materials because the ones here are not durable while must of the prefer the ones given to them at either UN,ECOWAS or AU peace-keeping operations in countries like Liberia,Mali,Sudan e.t.c,their effort is not doubt worth commending but the truth remains.

The only truth is that though you have your doubt . . You haven't seen or tested any of the Bullet proof vest to pass a substandard verdict on it . . .untll then, your views simply represents that of an overzealous pessimist on parade
Re: GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna by Dpeacemaker101: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Broda Jonah, nice 1 and ur local content initiative is highly welcome. Atleast, more jobs for the unemployed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Declines Onnoghen’s Request To Stop CCT Trial / EFCC Arrests Party Agent With Over N1.2m, Another With N300k In Borno / Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.