Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? (11978 Views)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? / Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Olami1224:

....I deal with pictures, there is no way you'll snap a picture with a BB phone and it will be large "tell dat to the Birds"

shut d F up jare n go n sit down, wetin concern me concern u sef, do I av to prove anything to u?
if u lik buy frm her if u like swallow ur money. who is forcing u? I think av been nice enuf.
anyone need a question on rachel should her...okay?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by livapul86(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Olami1224: Let's have the Scan Copy of your receipts, with your name on it & showing Racheal wang Sent name "THE SENDER AND RECEIVER PAGE..."THERE IS NO ITEM SHIPPED THAT DOES NOT HAVE"... both of you....... may be a picture of you both with your item so people can decide their fate..

...... O'ya make we see Una
Guy, it is Not by Force to deal with her. Nobody can Convince you, even if they Carry the Receipts and paste in front of your house, you Wouldn't Believe. Do you know why? Your mind is already Closed to your belief. I just pity the people trying to convince you, its pointless.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
@livapul, you know one have to do somethings so as not to earn a bad name, that av been doing all along and this guy is really blowing it out of space.
I'm done with d idiat dou, maybe eno even get money to buy anything sef, just dey window shop....hehehe.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by livapul86(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yommykixz: @livapul, you know one have to do somethings so as not to earn a bad name, that av been doing all along and this guy is really blowing it out of space.
I'm done with d idiat dou, maybe eno even get money to buy anything sef, just dey window shop....hehehe.
I understand, u really don Try.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by newman10(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
This is getting more interesting than I thought smiley
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Whatever your name is.. You can trick yourself and anyone you wanna trick lol... Call urself watever you wanna call yourself I don't exchange words with pple like you.

Please people don't let someone fool you O°˚˚˚º°˚˚°ºoo . "They've bought, let any of them scan a receipt"

...... A word is enough for D'wise !!Peace.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
livapul86:
I understand, u really don Try.

..... Lol "make dem scan RECEIPT with ther name on it" simple "J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ snap with ur BB, upload".

But the guy try sha!!.... Lol "stunts"
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
Yommykixz:

shut d F up jare n go n sit down, wetin concern me concern u sef, do I av to prove anything to u?
if u lik buy frm her if u like swallow ur money. who is forcing u? I think av been nice enuf.
anyone need a question on rachel should her...okay?

..... You don't need to be insultive..... "Besides" F words are not used for elderly ones........

Don't be disrespectful.

At times u need to make the right proof to convince people, if u don't have "say u don't have and don't try change topic"

!!!Peace
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by velo10: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2012
rachel, i think u simply owe it to your prestige and future clients to take steps to open up an office in Nigeria
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2012
Olami1224: .

..... You don't need to be insultive..... "Besides" F words are not used for elderly ones........

Don't be disrespectful.

At times u need to make the right proof to convince people, if u don't have "say u don't have and don't try change topic"

!!!Peace

if you are truely an elderly one, then I agree with the that says age don't always come with maturity.
are you trying to prove to people u r d smartest guy in d house?
who says you'll biliv after seeing a scanned reciept?
someone has said it, u'll neva biliv, even wen jesus come, u'll neva follow cos u go dey ask jesus to show id card.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dragnet: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
Yommykixz:

if you are truely an elderly one, then I agree with the that says age don't always come with maturity.
are you trying to prove to people u r d smartest guy in d house?
who says you'll biliv after seeing a scanned reciept?
someone has said it, u'll neva biliv, even wen jesus come, u'll neva follow cos u go dey ask jesus to show id card.
lol. . . .
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by balogunsam(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
i still dont understand why people insult themselves over a really trivial issue like this rachel wang's case o. anyway sha i sell android tablets too and i am based in nigeria here. You can preorder from me or purchase directly. here is my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/993722/android-tablets-questions-enquiries-please/1#11612744
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by olanga: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2012
This just is a very small business, why everyone so careful about it, i think some people is very poor, this is the reason, grin
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by tolux247(m): 4:18am On Aug 06, 2012
Forget this Scam stroy .... 'RACHEL WANG' Bisness Partner.... How did u get ur order ? by EMS , can you help us with the tracking number so we can confirm since you hve order though her company.... Cos i believe you still going to have the tracking number with you for your first order with her... Please provide this... Then people agree with ur 'RACHEL WANG' Company.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by olanga: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2012
now, more and more people buy from rachel, Open your eyes
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Slyr0x: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
olanga: This just is a very small business, why everyone so careful about it, i think some people is very poor, this is the reason, grin

Is it just me that thinks Olanga == Racheal Wang

?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by codemaster2much: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
only a fool will fall for this fraud...I pity the maga
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
Slyr0x:

?

I think I am begining to believe that too.

Seems like something quite elaborate might be going on.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2012
what can i say now? Welcome good buyer.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by BJ4REEL(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2012
Slyr0x:

?

guy your head correct! I'v noticed that too! Dsame person uses d usernames 'olanga' & 'racheal wang'...mayb they think say na evrybdy dey dumb
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
welcome good buyer
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dicksonadams(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
be warned
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by oyekoya02: 4:02am On Aug 20, 2012
I have got my tablet, you can trust rachel wang
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by USAMarshal: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
wang

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2012
I am not scam, you can try with a small business
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Damayor12(m): 4:05am On Aug 28, 2012
Aunty rashell....if yuh not a SCAM...then facking show us a pic of the receipt and perhaps a Tracking Number?! U cant do that...then ill just buy ma i-pad somewhere else...NO NIGERIAN would just carry 50k and send to a nigerian account shocked..claimed to be linked with a supposed Chinko- or would I say a Smart ass Nigerian undecided....upload the documents..then we have business to do wink
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 4:08am On Aug 28, 2012
Damayor12: Aunty rashell....if yuh not a SCAM...then facking show us a pic of the receipt and perhaps a Tracking Number?! U can do that...then ill just buy ma i-pad somewhere else...NO NIGERIAN won't just carry 50k and send to a nigerian account shocked..claimed to be linked with Chinko- or would I say a Smart ass Nigerian undecided....upload the documents..then we have business to do wink

please send me your email, i will send you
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Damayor12(m): 4:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Rachel wang:

please send me your email, i will send you
Upload the pic here...aint partaking in any shady email business.....we all want to see it...not just me undecided
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 28, 2012
That is why it is free to do business online. No one obliges you to buy. Everything and anything that happens is all by you. The funniest thing about this is that the online trade law is encouraging this where a trader has full right to withhold any purchase made until the money has gotten to him or her or its been confirmed that the money has been paid.

I don't see any issue on this. There are many people doing better than WANG. Must you buy from her? Again she might be selling good stuffs and you might want to consider buying from her. The point it people's opinion may be biased, selfish, true or false but at the end of the day, the decision becomes yours to make. Do it right.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by livapul86(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2012
Damayor12: Aunty rashell....if yuh not a SCAM...then facking show us a pic of the receipt and perhaps a Tracking Number?! U cant do that...then ill just buy ma i-pad somewhere else...NO NIGERIAN would just carry 50k and send to a nigerian account shocked..claimed to be linked with a supposed Chinko- or would I say a Smart ass Nigerian undecided....upload the documents..then we have business to do wink
You guys should stop this SMEAR CAMPAIGN. If she has Duped anyone, why is there no Single, genuine thread by that person on Nairaland stating the amount paid and he/she was duped. I have bought goods from Rachel and this was my tracking no- CP849177994HK and sent through Hongkong Post.
I reiterate NO ONE is under force to deal with her but please have the fear of God in you and don't malign someone's name without any evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones! / Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos / Beautiful Coolbell Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.