Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

= Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = - Music/Radio (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = (80471 Views)

Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here / Davido's O.B.O , A Pundit's Opinion. Lets Have Urs. / I Need Your Comments And Suggestions On This Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by EbenzMedia: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO

Record a song for #8000 and get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. For enquiries,call 07032617747.

We also offer the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by falconey(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new month and a lovely day to you

Here is the link to vote

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

And pls do remember our voting pattern is ; I vote falconey Cc NLJega

Thank u so much as you cast your votes!!!!!

TEAMFALCONEY

EbenzMedia
daphid25
AirstarKane
Pdizzle
TableLeg
mikuz
NoQualms1

THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by daphid25(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
falconey:
Happy new month and a lovely day to you

Here is the link to vote

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

And pls do remember our voting pattern is ; I vote falconey Cc NLJega

Thank u so much as you cast your votes!!!!!

TEAMFALCONEY

EbenzMedia
daphid25
AirstarKane
Pdizzle
TableLeg
mikuz
NoQualms1

THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL
So what do i get after voting?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by EbenzMedia: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2016
EBENZ MEDIA AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
i received a mail few days back about a new record label looking to sign new artistes into their new record label and they are currently accepting entries from artists looking for record label. the new record label name is Paybak Musik Empire. and their available contacts i know of is paybakmusikempire@gmail.com and on twitter @paybakmusik or speak with their spokeperson on 07057413248.

it might just be of help to you. and incase you have any info you'd love to share with the world you can forward to naijaentnewspromo@gmail.com
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by EbenzMedia: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by 9jamusicgist: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ik chino is an amazing and inspirational gospel artist, with a heart of gold which he shows off through his lyrics.
Do you wish to be EMOTIONALLY UPLIFTED AND MOTIVATED? then download Ik chino's singles:
* My savior
* Good shepherd
" Gethsemane
And be blown away.
Contact this gospel artist on facebook _ Ik chino
Phone:08146807380.
BE BLESSED!!

Download his tracks via

Good shepherd via https://www.datafilehost.com/d/zntXZU6DB3

My savior via https://www.datafilehost.com/d/LJ52knAzu9

Gethsemane via https://www.datafilehost.com/d/kdYhQU642u

This is Ik chino one of the baddest Nigerian gospel artist.
Contact for bookings : 0814 680 7380.

1 Share

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by smoothgroove: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Loopy radio app is now available for download for android users , with the app u never experience a dull moment as you enjoy the continuous smooth flow from smooth groove, click this link to download and install http://datafilehost.com/d/LIJnQrUXTr (ANDROID USERS)
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by EbenzMedia9: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by daroyal1: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios:

Studio Time
Half session 4hours N5,000
Full session 8hours N10,000

Music production fee 10,000

Also available:

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned.

4hours - N6,000
8hours - N10,000

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 457 9999

Goldmyne! Good quality Sound, Worldwide Music.

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Magic2lyrics: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please help my beautiful friend win the HEADLINES entertainment award 2016. Vote for Angel using this site https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ5HOQkgIsH/

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by djhilarious: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hello people its your boy DJ Hilarious with 2016 Naija Mid Year Mashup Mixtape.. 100% compilation of newest 2016 Naija songs.Please download and Enjoy.... Love you all Contact : 08038782872

http://www.hulkshare.com/dcw2a0rhadc0⁠⁠⁠⁠
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by EbenzMedia: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Record a song for #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get free online promotion with massive hypes on facebook and twitter. Bonanza ends soon. Contact 08034361384 for enquiries.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by youngflexkid: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by DjajiPrime: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2016
Perhaps having a review/ discussion section where people can break down music, as well as post reviews.

Also enabling YouTube embedding.

Thank you.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by EbenzMedia: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Let us hype and promote your music by advertising it on facebook,instagram,youtube and twitter with social professional tools. Our ground breaking online music promotion provides an artiste or band all the publicity needed on the internet. We can also help you create a website if you don't have one,based on your request. To promote your music online with massive hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast or you already have a song online and you want us to hype the link to your song for you to generate more downloads and likes for your page,then call or whatsapp 07032617747 for more bookings and enquiries.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by glywrites: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Starting off being a DJ, had some lessons. Now just creating awareness. Just created my facebook page. Need as much followers as possible https://www.facebook.com/glydj/
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by SatastreetTeam: 12:50am On Dec 14, 2016
Check out this new hot song from upcoming artist Sata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8en7bf_Wws
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by justtalents(f): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Upcoming artists should send their details as stated below to naijamuziksensation@gmail.com
Name
Stage Name
Type of Music
Link(s) to song(s)
Mature Profile Picture
Phone Number
Short Profile
Producer's name
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Laird(m): 3:44am On Jan 22, 2017
I am a Medical doctor and artiste

AUDITION FRAUD/ SCAM

People post about wanting to sign artistes and then when the artistes call; The artistes are asked to pay money for audition

One repeat fraud check my last posts has on more on than one post requested to sign artistes

After contacting the poster and free styling over the phone ;
And he was very impressed

I was told to pay 10 thousand naira for an audition form to a Bank account and then come for an audition; same request happened last year

I refused and asked WHy a record label should ask Me to.pay 10 ten thousand naira for an audition

I called some days later and was told 15 artistes are auditioning that day that's 150 thousand for the scammers

In a month of 24 working days that's over 3.6 million Audition fees generated from music singers and artistes looking for a record label deal contract but instead being exploited and duped by greedy fraudsters

In a year that's over 40/million naira from fake audition fees collected from desperate music singers and music artistes by the fake audition fraudsters

Solution;

Moderators should put a header topic on All fashion, Music, movie, Celebrity. Sections from the differetn moderators of those threads titled

Titled;
Do not pay money to anyone or any organisation for a movie, music or modelling or fashion; job, competition, offer, deal, signing, offer, endorsement contract

Moderators and @seun please take note of this my suggestion and please execute on the the mentioned threads to prevent fraudsters, crooks and scammers from defrauding and duping people.

The topic should always be the first THREAD on every section of music, movies, fashion, celebrities/thank You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by soundPrince: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Hey guys,if you haven't download the great long anticipated hit track is never too late tho,#OYANOW is bursting brain now download via the link below and you can also drop your comment,thanks.. http://www.myjegaworldblog.com/2017/01/music-soundprince-oya-now-prod-by.html
#SUPPORT_SP
#KINDLY_RBC
#ONELOVE

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Elijah74(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2017
Mynd44:
What am I supposed to do with that? I am missing the point
please which music player app can I download on Google play that can play track up to 150mb in size

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015 / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / Unclad Ladies At Ghana Music Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.