Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

"If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" (3506 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by tcherokee(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2005
Why are people that are already in a relationship more attractive

I've noticed, as a guy that is, that if a girl is "toasting" is in a serious relationship, she becomes all the more attractive to you. The more serious the relationship, the more you'll want to have her. And I know this also applies to our female folks too. Can someone give me a good reason for this. I mean if she's in a relationship, leave her alone.
Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by Bibi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2005
Women "glow" when they are in love. Its easily noticeable and at that height of feeling they are not easily interested in any other fellow. But then, thats as long as both the man and the woman have something going. If something suddenly goes wrong, you will realise that women who had been in relationship " are the ugliest" ....a lot wiser and maybe a dismay for the next guy.

1 Like

Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by jogego(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2005
If she is in a rship nko? Has she made any concrete commitment? Up until awoman signs the dotted line, abeg she is fair game. If I want to I can chase her, if she falls, well is that my fault? In any case, you mean to tell me if you meet a woman and you just know, this is the woman for you, you will because she has a boyfriend let her go?

1 Like

Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by pkrix(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2005
A woman or may be also a guy ("May be" cos I am a guy n do not know when I glow) in a relationship glows three times as she or he did while not in a relationship cos during the act of pre-intimacy or other related play, there is a good dose of the appropriate hormones being released.

And these hormones make you glitter than any or all of the world cosmetics combined.
Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by legs(f): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2005
@pkrix dont quite get your point!... relationship? pre-intimacy? hormones? can you please tie up the connection between these factors [which I lifted from your post!] bearing the subject of this thread in mind? I am sure thats not too much to ask.

@jogego i guess what u are saying is that all's fair in love and war abi?
Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by pkrix(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2005
Actually what I posted is baseless as regards the topic but it is not if you'd read keenly what previous posters posted.

I infer that in line with what they have posted.

Bibi-2:

Women "glow" when they are in love. Its easily noticeable and at that height of feeling they are not easily interested in any other fellow. But then, thats as long as both the man and the woman have something going. If something suddenly goes wrong, you will realise that women who had been in relationship " are the ugliest" ....a lot wiser and maybe a dismay for the next guy.

With reference to what Bibi-2 posted, I back him/her up with the role of hormones in bringing about a girl's glow

A little girl lacks silky skin. At puberty when the appropriate hormones are being secreted she glows with pride

And pre-intimacy, as a matter of the feelling one gets during the act, facilitates the secretion of these hormones and thus, enhances the glow

That's why a girl who is in a r'ship glows more than a girl who is not.

And the butterfly feeling that accompanies virtually every romantic r'ship releases more hormones for the glowing of the girl.
Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by eveseh(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2006
pkrix:

A woman or may be also a guy ("May be" because I am a guy n do not know when I glow) in a relationship glows three times as she or he did while not in a relationship because during the act of pre-intimacy or other related play, there is a good dose of the appropriate hormones being released.

And these hormones make you glitter than any or all of the world cosmetics combined.

that's true wink wink cool cool
Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2006
i agree if she's or he's in a relationship why hang around
Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by Memunah(f): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2006
i dont see any reason y you shld hang around wen he/she is in a relationship,y dont you try the next available lady and leave her alone
Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by Setin(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2006
Go 4 anothere girl dt u feel she has everthing u want,but if u dont love her go ahead with d relationship and as time goes on d love will develop.
Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by otokx(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2008
story, story
Re: "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" by opokonwa(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2008
story

(1) (Reply)

He Is Missing!!!!! / Ladies Please I Need Your Input / What Do You Like About Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.