Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding (3442 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by onila(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
examples
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Guess this is 4 guys only
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Fulaman198(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
If a woman wants everything luxury and wants to spend plenty money from your pocket on useless things.
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
ONILA is too demanding when she asks YUZEDO to buy her a silver painted Bentley continental coupe, a 25 bedroom manshion in his Banana Island, a 25k gold and 25k swarvosky encrusted diamond iphone 5S, 2.5million$ makeup treatment, an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas luxury beaches for holiday in his 50million$ luxury cruise yatch, and he should dash her his brand new Gulfstream G550 business class jet and 25million$ cash. Haba! U wan run am down? undecided
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by shortgun(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
When she's selfish,thinks only about her self and what you should be doing for her.

Her requests never ends, you have to please her by all means even if you have to slit ur throat.

Usually, I run from such females.

Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Fulaman198(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Exactly what the two gentlemen above me said
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by nekaa(f): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Someone actually said I was materialistic; still hurts. I will really like to know too...
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
She wants me to call her everyday abi
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
nekaa: Someone actually said I was materialistic; still hurts. I will really like to know too...
sometimes guys say that anyhow, esp when they are broke, so don't u will feel bad and won't ask anything. That's if u are really not materialistic.
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Les: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
This ...., this and this
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by ayobase(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
Must ladies always demand?

Can't u be independent to avoid annoying adjective and command respect!
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by jmoore(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
When she can't ask her parents to get the same stuff she wants from her boyfriend. She thinks the boyfriend is her husband.
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Haywhymido(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
When a gal turn herself to oliver twist dat keep on asking 4 things sumtym even without a thank u at back.A person dat cares only abt herself.We actually av dem more in dis generation, i pity d nxt generation cos dey wil av dem much more smh
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Deiok(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
When a is girl is acting like a pest on a guy.

And what do ladies mean by "the guy is not trying" ?
Re: Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
It simply means a (now) women. ladies who have no patient, whatever they demand from their men, they want it yesterday and not a day later.

My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank / Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? / ‘i Got My Own House Make My Own Money Have Been Single For 7yrs I Don’t Need Man