Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. (7211 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
ebamma: can u ever satisfy a woman?

I definitely don't think so.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
acidtalk:

You one sure smart dude in here.
But will every man now need to sneek his kids out for a DNA test someday to determine the real perternity of his supposed kids?

'Cus the way it appears, no woman is to be trusted. Like they say "na only woman know the papa of pikin".

come on bro, that's a harsh thing to say. there are many great women out there that have class and wouldnt cheat on their partner. you mostly never hear from them because they are too busy doing whats right in their r/ships. the few animals we hear about shouldnt be a reason to give up on women.....unless you either want to die from STRESS related illness, or start dating MEN?! lol

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

come on bro, that's a harsh thing to say. there are many great women out there that have class and wouldnt cheat on their partner. you mostly never hear from them because they are too busy doing whats right in their r/ships. the few animals we hear about shouldnt be a reason to give up on women.....unless you either want to die from STRESS related illness, or start dating MEN?! lol

*thumbs up*
You're always on point
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by ikekings(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2012
Kai!!!!!! Too sad...... Anyway na so life dey lots of ups nd downs nd mostly betrayal....
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Exponental(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
Infidelity is on d highside as ds is a way of protecting ones job. Both male n female are victims.
During my IT in one of d new generation bank then, I saw 3 women (all of dem oga, least, a deputy manager) chatting after work. 1 of dm said : "no mind am, she wey born 4 customer nko?"
Just imagine wat d basis of their discussion was.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by bonnez(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
So pathetic. Something similar happened around ♍γ̲̣̣̥ place of residence. Love, faithfulness, or not, I have decided †̥ conduct a DNA test on all ♍γ̲̣̣̥ kids when I'm married. Whosoever will ß̍̍̊ǝ̥̥ ♍γ̲̣̣̥ wife just has †̥ accept it.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Bambela(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
The manner at which women are selling their rights to sex is alarming :interview 100 women and 99 will tell you that their husbands can't satisfy them. Can ladies in the house tell me d reason?
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by tpia1: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
tobechi74: MORAL LESSON

Or
mummy, are u sure dad is my father?

horny4u:

Nah donot get it mixed up.

Its mummy am I my daddy's son ? Nah today yaansh dey bacck

Please make sure to give us feedback.

I'm sure some nlers will go and ask their mums this question.

makes me understand (sort of), why some of the old folks used to unleash some serious curses on waywardness back in the old days.

you go fear curse.

but really, when people insist on engaging in anti-social activity, very few options remain besides either praying for the person or raining curses on them if you're not a serious christian.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
With the way things are turning out, I believe men will return to the old days of using Thunderbolt (MAGUN) to tame their wives.

The fear of Magun was the begining of faithfulness in those days.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2012
every chid is ur child
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2012
Really there is no bastard anywhere since every child has a father but d father might not be u. For d fact that I will trust my wife completely does no stop me frm sneaking out my child for DNA test at d slightest opportunity. Refuse to check at ur own risk.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Ariyke: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2012
ohbejay: Na wa for this life self,who can we trust?
Trust no one bt God
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: every chid is ur child

For which planet?
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2012
tpacalipse: Really there is no bastard anywhere since every child has a father but d father might not be u. For d fact that I will trust my wife completely does no stop me frm sneaking out my child for DNA test at d slightest opportunity. Refuse to check at ur own risk.

You sure trust her completely indeed.
Refusing to check is at you own risk - that sent me laughing.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
acidtalk:

You sure trust her completely indeed.
Refusing to check is at you own risk - that sent me laughing.
Yes now.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
I gbadun your kind of trust.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by malaria(f): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Na copy copy eee.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by mimiejacobz(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lol,lwkmd,kai u guyz on NL won't kill me wit ur funny comments,lol,sum1 came wit crious gist n all u do is give diz comments choi,lol
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
No mind them.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by dabrake(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
joudini:

Tellwisdom might appear facetious to you but you only need to see that what the poster is trying to do is draw ire at a lady you have not heard her side of the story.

There are always two sides to a story.
Jeez!!!!!!! what nonsense
BTW, I thought I read where the woman confessed kpekusing her boss. What's her excuse for indulging in extra-marital affairs??
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by acidtalk: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
dabrake:
Jeez!!!!!!! what nonsense
BTW, I thought I read where the woman confessed kpekusing her boss. What's her excuse for indulging in extra-marital affairs??

While some of us read with our eyes and mind opened and close our mouth. Some other read with their eyes and mouth opened and close their minds. So make we forgive am.
Re: I Just Found Out One Of My Child Isn't Mine. She Gave Me A Bastard. by gankz(m): 1:01am On Mar 15, 2017
chai chai deris God e oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Int / Am In Love With Ireneony (picture Include As Proof) / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.