Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5752 Views)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by nitlad: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
cindyrella: Funny convo..
You shouldn't have called her a kid sha!
Yeah from some of the responses I've gotten I now know maybe I goofed a lil by calling her a kid, bur twas just an innoncent joke, not meant tew rile her. This nonetheless shouldn't make her use that kinda language
Re: by LordReed(m): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2012
@Nitlad
Why spell you as yhu? Is that supposed to be slang or short form?
Re: by Ranoscky(m): 4:47am On Jul 05, 2012
U jokinly called her a kid and she called u a fool....?? Well.

Wen a gal don dey fvck different size of prick, e go make dem dey misyarn anyhow; thinkin they'r now "big" gals.
Re: by nitlad: 5:31am On Jul 05, 2012
Lord_Reed: @Nitlad
Why spell you as yhu? Is that supposed to be slang or short form?
Lol that's just my way of writing online.... Sorta informal.
Re: by nitlad: 5:35am On Jul 05, 2012
Ranoscky: U jokinly called her a kid and she called u a fool....?? Well.

Wen a gal don dey fvck different size of prick, e go make dem dey misyarn anyhow; thinkin they'r now "big" gals.
Imagine nah
Re: by nitlad: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2012
sexkillz: nitlad, you don't have to worry about your real name anymore. . . smiley
Oh I didn't now that was what yhu meant o.... Reading through the thread again, I just discovered the magic yhu performed. I didn't know yhu moderators had this much power o'er users posts. Thanks
Re: by nitlad: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2012
Re: by kemiola89(f): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2012
Calling you a fool does not change the honest fact that shez a kid! Cos if she aint one, she wont have acted that way.
Re: by horny4u(f): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2012
NIG has a culture of playing with abuse / cursing...she was only playing with you.

If you like her, start speaking to her like a queen...casual but respectful and she should start conforming too...too much loose play play

If you do not nip it she will slap play with you soon....she does not seem polished to me neither do you
Re: by sashaa(f): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2012
nitlad:
Yeah from some of the responses I've gotten I now know maybe I goofed a lil by calling her a kid, bur twas just an innoncent joke, not meant tew rile her. This nonetheless shouldn't make her use that kinda language
u really need to stop balming her because if u hadnt called her a kid there wouldnt have been any room for her to react the way she did. And from what u wrote, u guys were still getting to know each other and IMO dats an expensive joke to crack with someone u hardly even know. Yes, 'fool' is a tad strong but look at it this way. If u throw a small stone in play at someone, the stone can hit any where on d persons body and if it hits somwhere painful he/she is gonna pick up a stone to throw back in reflex(cos of d pain) and d stone pickd may or may not be bigger than d one u threw.
Re: by sashaa(f): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2012
Ranoscky: U jokinly called her a kid and she called u a fool....?? Well.

how was she to know he was joking?
Re: by nitlad: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2012
horny4u: NIG has a culture of playing with abuse / cursing...she was only playing with you.

If you like her, start speaking to her like a queen...casual but respectful and she should start conforming too...too much loose play play

If you do not nip it she will slap play with you soon....she does not seem polished to me neither do you
Aiit that'll pass as a joke.
Re: by mspookie: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2012
she even types like a kid, all dese autotext nonsense...please try lifting another pin, u might get lucky soon.
Re: by Rocktation(f): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2012
You were wrong. Your words weren't "subtle' enough as you put it. Yes, you prolly meant to tease her just a bit but you never knew that she could give off that much heat. Serves you right IMO, cos she's not a psychic to know what you mean to pass across before passing it across. She took it the way you put it out.
Re: by dazzlingvixen: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2012
U hit someone's sore spot and the person reacted and then u come to NLD to cry.
SMH
And some ppl are actually supporting u. When u noticed she was pissed u shd hv just appologized and not insist on an appologgy too. U just kept whining and nagging. Imagine u even came to NLD to whine. I onder what r men are tunring into.
Re: by beylinko(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2012
Did any1 notice d trend of their conversation? U acted 2 smart n she knows it.
Re: by beylinko(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2012
Did any1 notice d trend of their conversation? U acted 2 smart n she knows it. Ur reply 2 are punches below belt too n i am very sure she wont 4get them in hurry.I won't be suprise if u lata bcom good friends also.
Re: by nitlad: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2012
sashaa:
u really need to stop balming her because if u hadnt called her a kid there wouldnt have been any room for her to react the way she did. And from what u wrote, u guys were still getting to know each other and IMO dats an expensive joke to crack with someone u hardly even know. Yes, 'fool' is a tad strong but look at it this way. If u throw a small stone in play at someone, the stone can hit any where on d persons body and if it hits somwhere painful he/she is gonna pick up a stone to throw back in reflex(cos of d pain) and d stone pickd may or may not be bigger than d one u threw.
Yhur commet though somehow sentimental, bur I get the point.
Re: by nitlad: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2012
Rocktation: You were wrong. Your words weren't "subtle' enough as you put it. Yes, you prolly meant to tease her just a bit but you never knew that she could give off that much heat. Serves you right IMO, cos she's not a psychic to know what you mean to pass across before passing it across. She took it the way you put it out.
Ayaf heard yhu o, bur I strongly believe what I said is not insultive or suggestive of such.
Re: by nitlad: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2012
dazzlingvixen: U hit someone's sore spot and the person reacted and then u come to NLD to cry.
SMH
And some ppl are actually supporting u. When u noticed she was pissed u shd hv just appologized and not insist on an appologgy too. U just kept whining and nagging. Imagine u even came to NLD to whine. I onder what r men are tunring into.
Yhu might wanna read the conversation again.
Re: by koozy(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2012
Some chicks are slow like that. They can't see a joke if it hit them in the face.

Anyhow sha u went ooooooon and oooooon about it for too long. That can be quite annoying. After saying sorry and she said sorry, y'all should have just left it at that.
Re: by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
She called u a f00l and u carried on d conversation like d f00l she called u. U for deletes strx
Re: by nitlad: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: She called u a f00l and u carried on d conversation like d f00l she called u. U for deletes strx
Whoa... That's on the harsh side
Re: by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2012
nitlad:
Whoa... That's on the harsh side
Yea! She was mean

But! Am meaner...... cheesy
Re: by jayjam(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
And you allowed her go just like that after taking a swipe at you?let me help here.SHE'S A FOOL TOO
Re: by nitlad: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yea! She was mean

But! Am meaner...... cheesy
Yhu sure are!
Re: by mspookie: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: She called u a f00l and u carried on d conversation like d f00l she called u. U for deletes strx

hin bb no get delete button... na patience button he get.
2012-patient dog no dey c bone chop!
Re: by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
ms pookie:

hin bb no get delete button... na patience button he get.
2012-patient dog no dey c bone chop!
Lmfao! U af talk it o!
Re: by ATMC(f): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
nitlad:
Oh I didn't now that was what yhu meant o.... Reading through the thread again, I just discovered the magic yhu performed. I didn't know yhu moderators had this much power o'er users posts. Thanks
its not about d moderator, its about d different sides we 've got. I wonder y u took offence in d first place, ur name na fool? Y u ans nah? Nd even took offence...don't tell me u share some common factors with dt babe
Re: by nitlad: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
ATMC: its not about d moderator, its about d different sides we 've got. I wonder y u took offence in d first place, ur name na fool? Y u ans nah? Nd even took offence...don't tell me u share some common factors with dt babe
I'm not sure anything I said here suggests that I took offence with what she said
Re: by Basildon1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
People supporting her should keep supporting her till she gets herself in trouble in real life. Anyone with common sense should know that when someone says something you dont like, you tell them STOP.

I would have called her the source of inspiration for all fools before deleting her.
Re: by Idowuogbo(f): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
Basildon1: People supporting her should keep supporting her till she gets herself in trouble in real life. Anyone with common sense should know that when someone says something you dont like, you tell them STOP.

I would have called her the source of inspiration for all fools before deleting her.
Dats my niggie!

Yoh! Yoh! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers / . / A Typical Bride Price List In IGBO Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.