Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence (1539 Views)

Bedmatics: Who Enjoys Sex The More? / Okada Rider Caught Solving BEDMATICS With A Married Woman In Bushtel / Pls Work This Bedmatics For Me (2) (3) (4)

Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by london2lasgidi(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2012
I know most men/women will say they look out for brain/intelligence/potentials/career inclined qualities in opposite se.x but it's superficial.

Nothing in this world will make the opposite se.x keep coming for more than good se.x.

Feign brain/intelligence/potentials/career at the beginning but once you get past that hurdle, all your problems will be solved with good se.x.
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2012
london2lasgidi: I know most men/women will say they look out for brain/intelligence/potentials/career inclined qualities in opposite se.x but it's superficial.

Nothing in this world will make the opposite se.x keep coming for more than good se.x.

Feign brain/intelligence/potentials/career at the beginning but once you get past that hurdle, all your problems will be solved with good se.x.

codswallop!
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by london2lasgidi(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

codswallop!

Pikey...................... Find yourself a caravan lmao.
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
I will choose brains anytime
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Tyche(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
Brains man. Bedmatics can be taught.
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
brains top sex. Besides who said the one with brains won't have the brain for bedmatics cheesy
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
joeydozzy: brains top sex. Besides who said the one with brains won't have the brain for bedmatics cheesy
Exactly. Its like having a phone and you can simply add applications to perform the functions. If she has brains, you can add the features you want that are absent
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
@OP
its a whole......sex only can only keep you there for a while but then will naturally fade away. while looks would also fade away naturally (after a few months with a stunner, you wont even notice that any longer.....ask Halle Berry, lol). intelligence is great but if the gal looks like King Kong then you are shiit out of luck..........so the catch is to find someone that has all these features in them.

also, you should hope that your woman would come back for you because of YOU, as a whole/person, not just for your dikc skills because these same dikc skill will therefore make you lose her (when someone dikc her better than you).
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Exponental(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
This 2 shldnt be compared @ all.
@op,
1. @ wat rate do u use ur brain in 24hrs n @ wat rate do u go 4 bedmatics?
2. Which do u apply in all ur daily activities ( bedmatics or brain)?
3. Brain is an asset, bedmatics is a liability
4. Brain is not readily available, but bedmaticians are everywhere.
If u want more, I will give u 1001 reasons why u shldnt compare them.
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Yorisb: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
london2lasgidi:

Pikey...................... Find yourself a caravan lmao.

LWKMD! Ain't a very nice thing to say though.
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2012
I particularly have a soft spot for intelligent men [b]with [/b]common sense; both street and book smart.
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
Brains.
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
I wonder how anyone would not choose brains
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by LordReed(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
There goes another urban myth.
Re: Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
Lord_Reed: There goes another urban myth.

Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? / Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me / Ugliest Dudu On Nairaland