Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? (16195 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Your Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by denzel2009: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2012
It has to be K solo. He makes good music beats and wife beats!
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by ayo2dey: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2012
[size=18pt]http://www.countrysydestudios.com/public/home[/size] New chap called KOLLO. his beats are sinking. he has a radio program on top fm called top tallent
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by lawizle(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2012
sixqub: Pls its baba suwe

Ansa of an oloriburuku
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by binbass(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2012
With the kind of music i like!
1. Don jazzy
2. Terry g
3. Jesse jags
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Mrgabbi: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2012
AK 48: Eugene okoye(psquare's producer)
Followed closely by "don jazzy again" n terry g.
yes it's p square producer eugene okoye he is the best no doubt
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by airbender(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2012
himself1214: Terry g is the best
who is this terry g self?
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by airbender(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2012
IF ITS NOT FROM DONJAZZY,THEN ITS NOT A BEAT tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Parnassuss(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
Its a tie between J-Sleek and Don Jazzy.
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by DaimlerBen(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
Anybody wanting to rate should listen, LISTEN I said, to the beats of the song before rating. Those calling Sesan don't listen, they only watch the music videos. Those asking if Davido should be included are listening to his song, not the beat. Those calling Cobhams Asuquo should mention his hit songs, apart from "Maga no need pay". Every other producer is good in his own genre of specification, but I would pick J Martins, Terry G, Don Jazzy & K Solo!
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by tope56(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
ty mix and ojb
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by phantasm(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
Lets not forget that there's a difference between a producer and a "beat maker."
A producer could make beats but majorly directs and controls audio productions and perhaps master or audio engineer a music project.
Folks like Davido as at now makes beats but not produce...
Its impossible to say who's best or better but if i am to choose a producer or some to work on a project of mine, if not C.Asuquo, Don Jazzy, or Dr frabz then I just wanna play. And repect to Jude 'E' Okoye also ... Though, I personally dont like Terry G., but I must admit he's a very creative personality...
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by phantasm(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
lawizle:

Ansa of an oloriburuku

Oga, this yabb too much ooo.LWKMD 4 here
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Sam25(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
I.D Cabasa is the master.
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Evagal(f): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
As for me, i fink Cobhams nd Don Jazzy..As for me, i fink Cobhams nd Don Jazzy..As for me, i fink Cobhams nd Don Jazzy..
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
[size=15pt]SARS
SOSSICK
DR FRABZ
[/size]
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by phantasm(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
Daimler Ben: Anybody wanting to rate should listen, LISTEN I said, to the beats of the song before rating. Those calling Sesan don't listen, they only watch the music videos. Those asking if Davido should be included are listening to his song, not the beat. Those calling Cobhams Asuquo should mention his hit songs, apart from "Maga no need pay". Every other producer is good in his own genre of specification, but I would pick J Martins, Terry G, Don Jazzy & K Solo!

pls dont forget d@ C.Asuquo produced Asa's hit albulm and some of her trending tracks, remember he produced Bez,dare art alade and other 'occasional' artistes who dropped one or two tracks and also the Roof top MC's.... 99% of the songs he produced are not just hits but Classics and they all met international standards.....Music Production is not about beats... Listen to music and not beats... I myself make beats and do some couple of 'music production' for some friends, but I wouldnt call myself a 'producer'. The songs I produced could sound very ok- beat and production wise- but when you listen and pay attention to details, u should be able to sense it all ... If we keep calling people who labelled themselves 'producer', producers, then the whole of naija would be filled with producers.............
Not defending anyone though, but beat making doesnt make anyone a 'producer'......

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 2:45am On Jul 09, 2012
Daimler Ben: Anybody wanting to rate should listen, LISTEN I said, to the beats of the song before rating. Those calling Sesan don't listen, they only watch the music videos. Those asking if Davido should be included are listening to his song, not the beat. Those calling Cobhams Asuquo should mention his hit songs, apart from "Maga no need pay". Every other producer is good in his own genre of specification, but I would pick J Martins, Terry G, Don Jazzy & K Solo!

J Martins and Don Jazzy have enjoyed international success. J Martins produced Matt Houston's "Positif" while Don Jazzy did his thing on "Oliver Twist".

When it comes to beats and instrumentals my favorite is Wizkid's "Wiz Party" produced by Don Jazzy and P-Square's "E No Easy" produced by J Martins.
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by baslone: 4:55am On Jul 09, 2012
The illest beats that have ever come outta naija are Gonga aso, Oleku ãήϑ Pon pon pon. So going for Cabasa, Jaggo ãήϑ sossick! My opinion!

Abeg who produced Eedris' oko ashewo?
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Dandy1(m): 5:08am On Jul 09, 2012

Walahi,shey na Cobhams u dey try downgrade like dat? U come dey say make dem dey mention his hits,wen he and TY MIX actually have d highest numbers of hitz in Nija dan any other producer,they jst tend to stick 2 d lowkey lifestyle.Anyways,to help ur ignorance,I go try give u a list: 1.Ego-Djinee 2.Faze alone-Faze 3.Asa's 1st album(everything)4.escalade-Dare Art 5.U're not d one-Dare(infact,most of Dare's hit tracks in all his career plus his recent-D way u are. 6.Lagimo-Rooftop MCs(en most of their hit tracks too. 7.and recently: Oga RMX-Sledge ft Vector en Ade piper(plus d remix,jst 2 mention a few,and I mean very few. No doubt he has most hits with VARIOUS artistes,plus his pattern is never predictable-en dats wat makes d best producer
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by klaus3011(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2012
dan foster grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by wickedrhymez: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
its Don Jazzy again....next is terry G zuz
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Ayorh4you(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
phantasm:

Oga, this yabb too much ooo.LWKMD 4 here

I laf sotey i begin mess 4 office. Dat na d bst answer 4 dat oloriburuku anyways

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by amaba: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
El-Rufai!
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by wickedrhymez: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
klaus3011: dan foster grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dan foster....a producer i tot he use to be a sound engineer?
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
TCD: Is Davido also a producer? Didn't know. Any hit songs produced so far?

erm erm uh *checks dictionary* uh none!
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by cutieisme(m): 3:45am On Jul 11, 2012
None of the ppl mentioned above can stand ty mix...if u knw what production is then you will choose him..attitude in ty mix fin produce.
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by ixxzzie: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2012
Adetayo100: Sesan and Dj Tee
sesan ain't a music producer!...ђε̲̣̣̣̥ directs the video!...uh!
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by DaimlerBen(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dandy.:

Walahi,shey na Cobhams u dey try downgrade like dat? U come dey say make dem dey mention his hits,wen he and TY MIX actually have d highest numbers of hitz in Nija dan any other producer,they jst tend to stick 2 d lowkey lifestyle.Anyways,to help ur ignorance,I go try give u a list: 1.Ego-Djinee 2.Faze alone-Faze 3.Asa's 1st album(everything)4.escalade-Dare Art 5.U're not d one-Dare(infact,most of Dare's hit tracks in all his career plus his recent-D way u are. 6.Lagimo-Rooftop MCs(en most of their hit tracks too. 7.and recently: Oga RMX-Sledge ft Vector en Ade piper(plus d remix,jst 2 mention a few,and I mean very few. No doubt he has most hits with VARIOUS artistes,plus his pattern is never predictable-en dats wat makes d best producer
phantasm:

pls dont forget d@ C.Asuquo produced Asa's hit albulm and some of her trending tracks, remember he produced Bez,dare art alade and other 'occasional' artistes who dropped one or two tracks and also the Roof top MC's.... 99% of the songs he produced are not just hits but Classics and they all met international standards.....Music Production is not about beats... Listen to music and not beats... I myself make beats and do some couple of 'music production' for some friends, but I wouldnt call myself a 'producer'. The songs I produced could sound very ok- beat and production wise- but when you listen and pay attention to details, u should be able to sense it all ... If we keep calling people who labelled themselves 'producer', producers, then the whole of naija would be filled with producers.............
Not defending anyone though, but beat making doesnt make anyone a 'producer'......

Dandy.:

Sorry, my bad. I only knew of Asa & Rooftop MC's. Didn't know his works were that widespread. People don't mention his name like "It's Don Jazzy again."
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by dotcomnamename: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2012
binbass: With the kind of music i like!
1. Don jazzy
2. Terry g
3. Jesse jags

I beg i beg remove that Terry G.
Mad man dey produce music?
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by dont8(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Evagal(f): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
I think Ts Don Jazzy, J.Matins and Clarence Peters
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by phatwall: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
PHAT WALL MUZIK STUDIOS is d best!!! Pls click on d link & like our facebook page http://m.facebook.com/PhatWallStudios?id=114759658704748&_rdrhttp://m.facebook.com/PhatWallStudios?id=114759658704748&_rdr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debie Rise - Here To Stay (Video) / A Review Of "Ponmile" By Reminisce And Its Reference To Domestic Violence / Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.