Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? (16194 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Your Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by tony1918(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2013
Evagal: I think Ts Don Jazzy, J.Matins and Clarence Peters
Please koo is calrence peter a music. producer or video director
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by phatwall: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2013
PHAT WALL STUDIOS production team is the best..we've put in work not just for musicians alone but for t.v series & movies,corporate bodies(radio jingles) call 08033422206 for bookings & inquiries..our fees are fair(for up-coming artistes) and our sound is top notch.
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by dotcomnamename: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2013
As far as am concern, i am the best music producer. I can make you on Fruitiessssssssssssss looppppppppppp, any beats that is has nothing to do with dance hall, i don't make it............... You will dance and forget your soul to my beats........ Con try meeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? by Evagal(f): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why we Nigerians run out of patient..always fast in action not considering whom it hurts..This Civil Defence man they sacked just because of a mistake is very bad if am asked..C' to think of it many Nigerians in the Police Academy doesn't even know their websites so why should this man's own be bomb??

I think something is wrong or better still, a set up!!! Nigerians lets not be too fast..mind we, Never throw a stone in the market place because it's likely to hit your own person.

PEACE TO YOU ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debie Rise - Here To Stay (Video) / A Review Of "Ponmile" By Reminisce And Its Reference To Domestic Violence / Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.