Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43051 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MsSpaqs(f): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls why is the literature awards thread closed?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Pls why is the literature awards thread closed?
I did mention that it will be closed midnight Friday right?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by MsSpaqs(f): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2013
U did?I only saw d part whr it says d voting will run till 4th of Nov.So why did u close it?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2013
Hi mynd, please when will the winners be announced? cheesy.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2013
repogirl: Hi mynd, please when will the winners be announced? cheesy.
lol, queen of romance wink.
@mynd, ms spaq is right, when you created d thread, you said the voting would run till 14th of november and all of a sudden its now oct 11th, you didn't even bother to let those of us who read the first post to know about the change of plans, you could have atleast told us at the nomination thread na, who knows what might have happened before novermber 14th? #JustSaying.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by frank317: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
I did mention that it will be closed midnight Friday right?

Yes and you closed it thursday midnight, or is my calculation wrong?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sorry I was drunk when I closed it. I was hiding the posts of some people who registered after September 1 and still voted.

But the thread will be closed by Sunday.....I made a mistake in the November. I wanted to write October 11
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
And see me that was thinking it was over and done with.....yeh!! Mynd what kind of mistake was that nao?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by tpia5: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
this thread is different from the link you posted:

https://www.nairaland.com/1473991/what-reading-presently#18737497
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by 360prince(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Sorry I was drunk when I closed it. I was hiding the posts of some people who registered after September 1 and still voted.

But the thread will be closed by Sunday.....I made a mistake in the November. I wanted to write October 11
MRS MYND I HAV A PROBLEM HERE ON NAIRALAND AND YOU ARE THE ONE PERSON I CAN RELIE ON NOW. Can you pls help...?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Obinnau(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
360prince: MRS MYND I HAV A PROBLEM HERE ON NAIRALAND AND YOU ARE THE ONE PERSON I CAN RELIE ON NOW. Can you pls help...?
lol at Mrs. Does he look like a female.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by 360prince(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Obinnau: lol at Mrs. Does he look like a female.
. Mr man. Pls help me in solving my problems. Well he is not a female. It just an error i made when typing. *wink*
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by 360prince(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
my main guy. Pls i really need your assistant. My thread was barn "SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG". Since you guys are the one holding or seating on high chair, i guest to know what fault i made.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
360prince: my main guy. Pls i really need your assistant. My thread was barn "SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG". Since you guys are the one holding or seating on high chair, i guest to know what fault i made.
You were banned by the spambot and I already unbanned you and showed the post
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by 360prince(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
You were banned by the spambot and I already unbanned you and showed the post
thanks my guy. I promise never to go above the law. Thanks for releasing my thread.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 12, 2013
i started a story few days ago and was banned for a post i updated. please why was i banned? it's fiction story- 'paranoia'
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by 360prince(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2013
my oga at the top. I still hav nod problem left. Why is my thread "SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG" on shown on the literature front page , after releasing me from barn?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2013
360prince: my oga at the top. I still hav nod problem left. Why is my thread "SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG" on shown on the literature front page , after releasing me from barn?
Front page? What do you mean?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by 360prince(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Front page? What do you mean?
my thread is suppose to appear in the literature section for everyone to see. But it not there!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Obinnau(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
360prince: my thread is suppose to appear in the literature section for everyone to see. But it not there!
update your thread and it will appear on the first page. If you leave it like that It will continue to go down the list.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
preshuzpearl: i started a story few days ago and was banned for a post i updated. please why was i banned? it's fiction story- 'paranoia'

Why was I banned?? I need to know so I don't make the same mistake
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
preshuzpearl:

Why was I banned?? I need to know so I don't make the same mistake
You were banned by the spambot. You might have typed a sequence of words that has been previously marked as span.

Sorry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by 360prince(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Obinnau: update your thread and it will appear on the first page. If you leave it like that It will continue to go down the list.
Thanks boss for your understanding.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2013
Sky scrapper posted a comment on ''Naija Thug Life''... His comment was hidden and I am sure he was banned too by the spambot. Can you please release him?

Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Sky scrapper posted a comment on ''Naija Thug Life''... His comment was hidden and I am sure he was banned too by the spambot. Can you please release him?

Thanks
can you provide a link?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
can you provide a link?

My phone don't copy and paste o
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

My phone don't copy and paste o
Report any post on that page where the comment was hidden so that the mod can use the link to trace it
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oga Mynd,can u please close dis thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1413063/movie-script-writers-lets-meet?
It started peacefully nd i was hopin to learn from it.Now,they've turned it into a battle ground,throwing untypeable stuffs at one anoda.Please for sanity's sake,close it.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Obinnau(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Nkpume Iko: Oga Mynd,can u please close dis thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1413063/movie-script-writers-lets-meet?
It started peacefully nd i was hopin to learn from it.Now,they've turned it into a battle ground,throwing untypeable stuffs at one anoda.Please for sanity's sake,close it.
pls report any post you find offensive on that thread.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Obinnau: pls report any post you find offensive on that thread.
so am going to have to report almost every post? No now,dats herculean.Am not jobless o

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41)

Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.