Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? (13373 Views)

Poll: A wife or a Car: Which is more expensive to maintain?

A Wife: 65% (95 votes)
A Car: 23% (34 votes)
Undecided: 10% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Why Are Imo State Ladies This Expensive To Marry?(see Pics Of Marriage List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by princeparis(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2012
At OP, which kain question be dis. if you are truly married you should know the answer. Very easy question.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2012
adefash: I get pissed off whenever i see/hear ppl say things about women.your can can pack up in the middle of the road when u dont have a dime in ur pocket & expose ur yansh to the whole world,but u can still home for ofic with strong face after hhaving failed to drop chop money for the family.ur wife still improvises,covering ur shame for u.
have u considered how dificult we men can be at times? if u have considered that then i want the poster to post this topic[size=16pt]"btw men & molue,which is tougher to control?"[/size]
Best response to thread grin grin grin grin
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by folystory: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2012
enemmo: Depends on how you look at it,You could marry your car,Then it would bear you children.
There is no basis for comparism

Guy, this is NOT a "tangible" question. How do u compare a wife and a car? Something is wrong with u!
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by anuforoudo(f): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2012
grin grin grin

I have a car and a wife so I should do what??
When God is involved things get easier.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by solar(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2012
I love this topic, it will cause a lot of men/ guys to think.

1. You should not compare people with thing.
2. You cannot really relate with things, in the absence of people. There is really no basis for comparison.
3. You cannot really relate with animals, in the absence of people. Those who have animals (e,g. cats), as their heir have problems. Accepted people can be funny, but to replace people with animals, shocked embarassed.
4. Humans can not find TRUE fulfillment outside of relationship with fellow humans.
5. The platform on which you relate to your girlfriend/ fiancee, maybe the way she responds to you when you get married.
Let me stop here.
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by oladayo042: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2012
None of the above. grin
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Yorisb: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
Adefash: [size=18pt]"btw men & molue,which is tougher to control?"[/size]

*Falls from a Mango tree* grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Efizy1: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
I nver get wif n car..so i waker pass dis one
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
Park a troublesome car and take a cab, u r safe. Park a troublesome woman and take ... Only God knows what 'll become of you!! Some women deserve a planet of their own!!
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Skmoda360(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
T@BD:
I think woman is more trouble some than a car you can get a rid of car if it develop any fault but woman perticularly if children are involve.
#GBAM# U RITE
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by MurphyT1: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2012
It's like comparing ones liability and assests, na wa o
Re: A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by gedtalks(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
is your wife a liability or an asset to you... if she doesn't contribute anything MUCH then she'll be difficult to maintain. and you will find it tiresome...so tiresome as to ask this question. Enable your wife to contribute reasonably (financially and otherwise) to the family and you will be so cheesy cheesy cheesy GLAD cheesy cheesy cheesy to FUEL HER UP, CHANGE HER ENGINE, SERVICE HER BRAKE PADS wink wink

by enabling her I mean,, let her be gainfully employed, or start up a good business for her. if she is sensible she would let you see that shes producing more than she is consuming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? / WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.