Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) (15404 Views)

Can An Ipad With Only WIFI Work In Nigeria(enugu) / How To Recover Photos From An Ipad? / I Just Made A Phone Call With An Ipad - How Can I pi.mp Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
x Jayson x:

The ipad can do almost any and everything even more than your laptop and desktop when you jailbreak it!
Kindly name one thing the ipad can do that a laptop/desktop can't do.
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
zenus:

Sorry, you go it wrong. Most application I have are 1GIG and above.
My Oxford is 400MB and I do have game of 1.8GIG.
so check from the users before you expost your ignorant
Are you talking about the raw files or installed app? What I'm saying is; you can't use the whole 64gb to install apps but you can save raw files in it. Application memory is different from internal memory.
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) by xJaysonx(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
Highbros:
Kindly name one thing the ipad can do that a laptop/desktop can't do.

Can your laptop recognise voice and speak all your notifications?
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2012
^^^ what's so special about that? And yes, the laptop can do it. if an app is design for that purpose but it is not necessary. If you really understand how computers are built,you will know that; there are 101 things a laptop can do that an ipad can't do because an ipad is a reduced version of a laptop/computer (technologically speaking)
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) by xJaysonx(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2012
Lol @ not special and necessary. Sir, even if theres an app for that, it should cost a whole lot! Well, its very true the laptop has great edge over the ipad but there are certain unique things an ipad can do that a laptop still can't. But it must be jail****** to enjoy such features.

(Notices mods have been deleting my post, can you please notify us to edit them before you take action?) You guys act funny sometimes..
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) by bigfatng: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
VERY AFFORDABLE TABLET PC

Re: 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) by Gadgetssai(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must See:how To Get A Macbook Pro For Free (100% Genuine) / Does Scanning Of Pictures Requires Ink? / Visafone Internet Connection! Any Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.