Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

A Group Of Scientists Did A Competition To Test The Intelligence Of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Group Of Scientists Did A Competition To Test The Intelligence Of Nigerians (813 Views)

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. / APC And Its "CHANGE", An Insult On The Intelligence Of Nigerians. / Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Group Of Scientists Did A Competition To Test The Intelligence Of Nigerians by 9jaIhail(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
A group of scientists did a competition to test the intelligence of Nigerian students in inventing things. On the grand finale, three students were called form the crowd to come and present what they invented.
The first student went there and said "I am Adeseun Tope from Lagos. I invented a biro that can write what people are saying on a paper itself. He practicalised it and he was applauded".
The next student went there and said "I am Ehirim Chinwe Obi from Imo. I invented a chip that will tell the amount of money in the pocket of anyone standing close to it. She practicalised it and was applauded".
The third student went there and said " I am Musa Gambo from Borno. I invented an explosive that could shatter the human body into a million pieces, penetrating the hardest of bones.
patnwume: Can you all sit down while i practicalise it"?
The chief scientist stood up and said "don't bother to practicalise it. You are already the winner of this competition"

happy sunday
Re: A Group Of Scientists Did A Competition To Test The Intelligence Of Nigerians by semid4lyfe(m): 1:19am On Jul 09, 2012
Stereotypical and in bad taste but still I can't help LOL. . . .
Re: A Group Of Scientists Did A Competition To Test The Intelligence Of Nigerians by oiseworld: 3:05am On Jul 09, 2012
aboki
Re: A Group Of Scientists Did A Competition To Test The Intelligence Of Nigerians by Bluemetal: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Brother , On Igbo modern development. We need it urgently and would like you to join our group. Be a part, Contact me by text for further details 09033130321

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Committees / Lagos Begin Massive Repair Of Roads / Boko Haram: President Visits Borno, Yobe Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.