Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is It Good To Let Her Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Let Her Know (619 Views)

How Can A Guy Buy A Proposal Ring (correct Size)without Letting Her Know? / Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know / What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Let Her Know by ceeplus(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2012
is it good to let a girl u love really know how much u love her or to pretend.a friend said if she should know how much u love her she will begin to toy with it.is that true
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know by donbuchi1(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2012
HONESTLY NO NEED TO PRETEND WHEN YOU CAN SIMPLY BE YOURSELF
Re: Is It Good To Let Her Know by Nadoson: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2012
I had one Angel(my gf) who luvs me wit ha whol HEARTH , i luvd ha wit passon but i ddnt show it 2 ha tinkn dt she wud uz it agenst me, but i regretd it leta wen she told me i neva luvd ha afta she mared 2 anoda man.
Anyway It is a 2 wayz trafic, som gals wil uz dt opotunty 2 toy wit u sayin dat u luv ha 2 mch dt u cnt afod 2 loose ha nomata wot yhl odas wil b submisiv 2 u sayin dt dey r lucky 2 c who rily ha. So i tink is good 2 let ha knw cos im contributn wit xpernc.

(1) (Reply)

3 Keys To Finding The One / Imagine What You Are Missing... / Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.