Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her (1475 Views)

How Can A Guy Buy A Proposal Ring (correct Size)without Letting Her Know? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2014
I have a girl friend whom I love very much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with, we have been dating for a year now, but it seems to me that she is scare that I may dump her and go for other girls when I am ready for marriage..... Dunno what to do to make her have patience to wait and also have the confidence to know that I will surely marry her... Her name Is onyeka ... (Igbo, u know what that means)
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Bro, words alone wouldn't do. ‘Make her feel like she's the only girl in the world’ with your actions.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1: Bro, words alone wouldn't do. ‘Make her feel like she's the only girl in the world’ with your actions.

How?...... Cos I have tried my best
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Emessy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
okusebi: I have a girl friend whom I love very much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with, we have been dating for a year now, but it seems to me that she is scare that I may dump her and go for other girls when I am ready for marriage..... Dunno what to do to make her have patience to wait and also have the confidence to know that I will surely marry her... Her name Is onyeka ... (Igbo, u know what that means)
Just Marry Her , that's your best option cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
okusebi:
How?...... Cos I have tried my best

#Shrugs - Try Wikihow undecided
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Emessy: Just Marry Her , that's your best option cheesy

Dats a good idea, but will u lend me money?, after the wedding I will pay back... wink
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1:

#Shrugs - Try Wikihow undecided
. Abi make I give her belle?
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
okusebi: . Abi make I give her belle?
Not an option bro.
Ask her to tell u what u need to do for her to believe.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kingzy4pep: Not an option bro.
Ask her to tell u what u need to do for her to believe.
if u r in my position what will u do?
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
you still dey ask ni,my friend go buy d ring and pop d question jawe!anyways i feel she is insecured*probably d love isnt enough assurance*u guys shuld talk abt,try make her share her fears so u cn allay dem..just be able to convince her,if nuh she wuldnt stop having reservationz!
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Free her abeg, guys like you are the reason why girls stay up to 30years waiting for afterwhich you will come up with silly excuse why you don't want to marry her...
If you are not ready just leave her and mind ya biz, when u are ready and she is still available then propose shikenah...

Who has time to wait for an unserious guy?
Anamanu igba

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: you still dey ask ni,my friend go buy d ring and pop d question jawe!anyways i feel she is insecured*probably d love isnt enough assurance*u guys shuld talk abt,try make her share her fears so u cn allay dem..just be able to convince her,if nuh she wuldnt stop having reservationz!
if I put a ring on her finger , ny be say she go carry am like pregnancy cos money never dey, I am going for service next month, u can c dat If I probably engage her, thing will go bad
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Best thing to do...... Is to leave it for God
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by salomycruz: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
if u ain't ready 4 marriage calm down biko,as 4 d girl I just hope shez not d 1 who ends up dumping you...in as much as she no catch u cheat u v nothing 2 worry abt,just enjoy dating till u ready
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Exponental(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
There are many factors u didnt give here to get a suitable ans. E.g, ur ages, ur occupations, ur future plans n so many things.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote
author=okusebi] if I put a ring on her finger , ny be say she go carry
am like pregnancy cos money never dey, I am going for service next
month, u can c dat If I probably engage her, thing will go bad [/quote]oh..i get ur drift now,u aint financially stable yet,make her see dah na..there has to be reasons while shes having doubt,it didnt just erupt 4rm nowhere,dats smtin u hv to redress..goodluck tho*i cn smell true love*
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by fuckshit: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
okusebi: if u r in my position what will u do?
I'll FÜCKING engage her, assuming am FÜCKING sure this is the person I want to spent the FÜCKING rest of my life with.
If she is all that to you & she FÜCKING feels the same for you, FÜCK!!! Make FÜCKING plans for your life & hers.
By this I FÜCKING mean see that you have a job or your FÜCKING doing something to bring in money.
Being a man is no FÜCKING joke. You've got to be FÜCKING able to provide for the family. #hey, my take grin grin
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by fuckshit: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: you still dey ask ni,my friend go buy d ring and pop d question jawe!anyways i feel she is insecured*probably d love isnt enough assurance*u guys shuld talk abt,try make her share her fears so u cn allay dem..just be able to convince her,if nuh she wuldnt stop having reservationz!
FÜCK!!! Do FÜCKING agree with the FÜCKING points raised here
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
go and make money ogbeni. hw old is she
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu: Free her abeg, guys like you are the reason why girls stay up to 30years waiting for afterwhich you will come up with silly excuse why you don't want to marry her...
If you are not ready just leave her and mind ya biz, when u are ready and she is still available then propose shikenah...

Who has time to wait for an unserious guy?
Anamanu igba
abeg take am easy, this na babe wey be say I must marry if she is still available, I fit even tatoo her name for my forehead. So that I no go forget
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
ednut1: go and make money ogbeni. hw old is she
she is 21..... I pray that she does not end up dumping me
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCK!!! Do FÜCKING agree with the FÜCKING points raised here
one thing I have learn t from all this is that a relationship you are not ready for mirage are dream killers, imagine me, when my mates arre thinking how to make money, I am thinking of how to marry, and keep a woman..... The funny thing is that I can't stop...
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Yemlizzy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
How old are you both? If you have come of age,you could have a prenuptial engagement if it suits you both.

Why the feeling of insecurity on the part of the lady? Its up to you anyway,convince her with all you have got if truly she is worth it.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
okusebi: abeg take am easy, this na babe wey be say I must marry if she is still available, I fit even tatoo her name for my forehead. So that I no go forget
Yeah we hear that a lot from guys then later on after service he gets a job, and walah she becomes a disturbance....
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yemlizzy: How old are you both? If you have come of age,you could have a prenuptial engagement if it suits you both.

Why the feeling of insecurity on the part of the lady? Its up to you anyway,convince her with all you have got if truly she is worth it.
will give it a try... Thanks..
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Yemlizzy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
okusebi: will give it a try... Thanks..
Don't mention.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Don't rush yourself,if you aren't ready,you aren't ready. Don't run faster than your shadow. Let God's will be done. If she's yours,she will stay,and if not,she will go..
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Don't mention.
. One thing I have noticed is if you want a high blood pressure, date a girl that is very beautiful when you dnt have money, you go hear am.... When thousand of men who are willing to marry her will be asking her out, and you will want her to turn them all down and want her to live with just mere promises......
Yemlizzy:
Don't mention.
. One thing I have noticed is if you want a high blood pressure, date a girl that is very beautiful when you dnt have money, you go hear am.... When thousand of men who are willing to marry her will be asking her out, and you will want her to turn them all down and want her to live with just mere promises......
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by kokoA(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Go and give her belle jor.. Dulling boy!
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
kokoA: Go and give her belle jor.. Dulling boy!
Hahaha... Bad guy.... Dts a very good Idea.... Mayb I will try it
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by okusebi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yomieluv: Don't rush yourself,if you aren't ready,you aren't ready. Don't run faster than your shadow. Let God's will be done. If she's yours,she will stay,and if not,she will go..
bro, dats what I used to say back then, but its a big fat lie, women are like buses that passes bye, if u dnt stop them they will pass u and carry somebody else... I dnt agree with that at all, if believe in going for what you want and getting it at any slightest opportunity
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Know That I Will Marry Her by angela98(f): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Continue to give her reassurance to make her feel secure. U are indeed a nice person for being so committed to her. Not many guys would do that. She is indeed a lucky lady. Hope she is reading this. Do not pressure your self both of u should try and talk things through. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Cheat? / 12 Warning Signs That Its Emotional Infidelity And Not Just Friendship / What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.